V
This story seems kinda G A Y.

I hope he has a spare.

GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Another example of "easy enforcement". Serving this warrant was just part of the job with little possibility of personal liability or injury for the officers involved. The enforcement of law is now directly related to the ease and safety of application (i.e. personal liability, job loss, "you're a racist!" threats and criminal charges).

Most 'cops' did not sign up to protect the constitution.
Most 'cops' are like the rest of the current apologist - just doing what they have to for a paycheck. That is the lever the left is holding to apply pressure for this cancel culture and lawlessness.

The Union has not provided the better, highly trained workforce as promised. The Union has created victims dependent on wealth redistribution and high salaries. The Union has removed individual thought and reason.

Most rank and file officers will do what they are told, if there is little possibility for personal liability or job loss. Outside of an urban environment it may require a bigger lever, but people will defend their own livelihood when it comes to it. If that means weapon confiscation based on a false narrative and trumped up charges, it will happen.

This is the reality:
We are allowed to own firearms, but punished if we use them for any form of self defense.

“Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.”
― Ernest Hemingway
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
La Pierre to the rescue!!

Yeah, wait for it.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Sako76
Very strange, the PoPo took the AR, not the pistol and no charges were filed? So they disarmed him?

According to the article, the cops did not find the handgun and their attorney said he doesn't know were it is.

I wonder if they will do a pre- dawn raid with dozens of swat cops.
Foxnews says that they said their lawyer has the pistol. Their current lawyer says he doesn't have it but they recently changed lawyers so possibly the previous one has it.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Goodness... give the cops the pistol.... they have a warrant for it...

She needs a bigger one anyways... (and some training)

Well... we have come to the point.... where... the parasites are killing the host. It's only a matter of time now.

They only win.... when they cheat.
IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Nothin wrong with gettin a search warrant before charges are filed.

Happens all the time.

And they could only take the firearms which might have been used in what liberals think is a crime.

They could go buy a whole arsenal right now, if they don't already have one.

Bullshit thing to have done, in any event, but it ain't on the cops, except for the one that applied for the warrant.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Cops all over the nation are reacting to the "defund the police" outcry, yet they keep committing acts of treason for the communist party leaders who give them their orders.
I don't know if they are unwilling to think about cause and effect, or simply unable. But I guess that doesn't matter either.
As a former deputy myself I have seen this brewing for many years and I have tried to warn many hundreds of cops but they are so unthinking that they call a legitimate warning coming form a true care of the future of our country and also for the future of Law as a rule "a Threat." Like all liberals they try to say truth is "a threat". 99% can't hear what I am saying because they are brainwashed to shut out obvious truth.

If a chain smoker who works at a store or who is a welder, or a garbage man, or even a collage liberal who can't get any work because of a total lack of skills-- were to be told that their smoking was harming them and that someday a lot sooner then they want it to, the smoking is going to bring very bad consequences, many would not stop smoking but all would understand that I was telling them smoking was bad for them for THEIR benefit. It's a concerned warning.
Tell a cop what he's doing is going to back-fire on him and every other cop some day, and they try to say "you threatened them" They truly are THAT brainwashed.

I think it funny in a twisted sort of way, how the left plays people groups against each other. ANTIFA and "Black Lives Matter" call for defunding of the cops and openly call for their harm. Yet the SAME people at the top of the food chain are funding the communists, and ALSO telling cops to enforce treasonous "laws" that benefit only the communist power grabbers and the cops do it without any hesitation at all and most even seem to enjoy it. 99% of them think nothing about "following orders" even though their oath of office would dictate that arresting someone in open treason (starting with politicians) would be the #1 job according to that oath.

They swore to uphold and defend the CONSTITUTION of the United State, Not the politicians.

But that is simple truth, so it a very rare cop who can hear it and understand it. Truth seems to make them mad, just like all liberals.
Cops of intelligence, integrity and understanding do exist, but are less then 1%.
Former Sheriff Richard Mack is one of them.

The 2 lawyers in the gated community did what they should have done ..........BECAUSE cops didn't do the job they were sworn to do and now a communist upper mangier tells cops to get get their AR15, which the cops do without any hesitation at all.

Communist agenda was THE reason the riot happened in the 1st place, and the cops were ordered not to do their job by those same communists. Now the communists order the same exact cops to violate the 2nd amendment as well as the 4th, and they do so and think nothing of it. Is that because they can't think or just because they like being bullies when they can gang up on someone but are too cowardly to stand up to anyone willing to fight back ? (like the rioters)

And the communist politicians and upper mangers are encouraging the rioters either directly, or indirectly by not doing the job they are sworn to do ---- and then tell the cops to punish the VICTIMS of the rioters.

The communist rioters call openly for harm to all cops (TRUE THREATS instead of concerned warnings, but note how cops don't try to push back when it's a real fight they may be looking at) The rioters are now able to riot with near 100% safety and a very low chance of any harm coming to them because of the communist at the top who are financing, empowering and to some extend even directing these riots are SAME people calling the shots and ordering the cops to do things that turn public opinion against all cops and not against the rioters (even calling them "protesters")

Anyone see something wrong here? Anyone who can think anyway?

Any cops reading this may be offended. Probably will be instead of setting aside their pride for maybe 10 minutes and re-reading their Oath to GOD and asking the question. "How did it get to this point"?
If they had upheld their sacred oath in the face of High Treason a few years ago NONE of this would be a problem now.

A little side note that may help is to understand High Treason IS STILL a crime-- and can be committed against both State and Federal Constitutions. So don't try to say "that's not part of my job". If it's not, why did YOU swear to make it part (the most important part) of your job?

Cops are told to have "few friends" outside of the force. That's part of their training. But it's a huge part of the brainwashing. You don't see a problem if you see yourselves as "us" and the public as "them" . But when you see yourselves see part of "WE", only then you'll see treason when it's committed------- and you'd act according to the oath you swore. That's the exact reason you were told to have few friends outside other cops. You have been brainwashed to think "Us and Them". That's opposite of thinking as a public servant.

When this gets hot (and it will more in the future and to a larger scale because of the inaction and even the support of cops) are you all so stupid that you don't want any friends outside of the hated group? A hate YOU created by design. A design you didn't even understand, coming for those that order you to force their agenda on citizens that they wrote into 'law" or policy, but never endanger themselves in that treason. You are the sacrifice and you are thrown into the forefront, where the street gangs will call for your harm or death, and the citizens will hope you reap what you sowed too . No friends? Buy your own doing? WAKE UP! THINK. Try it!

Start thinking right NOW!.

Start with reading your oath and trying to understand it............ and what every word means in the sentence structure that was used.

Last edited by szihn; 07/11/20.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
La Pierre to the rescue!!

Yeah, wait for it.

The NRA can’t help. They are out of money. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Not offended at all

Folks want to live in a liberal driven hellhole and, frankly, are part of the system that created that environment.............then wonder why liberal schit happens?
They elect far left politicians who are going to hire Department heads that mirror their beliefs. What kind of cops, as a rule, do you think those bosses are going to hire? Why is anyone surprised by the outcome?
I’ve been employed by the same Town for the duration of my career. I started, and stayed, because the community essentially mirrors my beliefs. That is starting to change as the MA demographic is now reaching us in larger numbers. Fortunately, I don’t have to compromise my standard of policing. I have my time, and can walk and wait for my age if necessary.
Folks get the police they allow.

That will be an unpopular statement

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Very strange, the PoPo took the AR, not the pistol and no charges were filed? So they disarmed him?

The police refuse to protect them, and subsequently take their means of self defense. Hmmmmm

Let's see if I got this straight.

Po-po and private security won't show up when called about a life-threatening emergency, but po-po will come back a week later to make sure citizens threatened with fire, destruction and death are disarmed.

Yep. It's all there in black and white. To Serve and Protect.

That's the people I want on my side.

My ass.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It’s natural law to protect yourself, family and property.

Watch this very, very closely.

This could cause the rule of law to break down, among civilized people.

The NRA has this one served up on a plate.

Please, please Trump. Make this an election issue!

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
I feel sorry for th St. Louis taxpayers because of the giant settlement the city is going to have to pay this couple when they sue the hell out of them.

Yep.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
NHK9
^
^
^

Now THERE is a thinking cop, and one who's not afraid to speak truth.

Last edited by szihn; 07/11/20.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
McCloskeys Served with Search Warrant! – St. Louis Police Seize Gun From Armed Couple Who Defended Their Historic Home From Rioters

St. Louis Police have served a warrant on Patricia and Mark McCloskey, the armed couple who defended their beautiful and historic home from rioters last month.
Police seized the rifle that Mark McCloskey was seen holding in videos of the incident that went massively viral.

No charges are known to have been filed against the couple at this time.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...d-couple-defended-historic-home-rioters/

Tell me again how the police will not follow confiscation orders.
No charges filed, just search the house and seize their firearms.
How special.

They've been Red Flagged.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

According to the article, the cops did not find the handgun and their attorney said he doesn't know were it is.

I wonder if they will do a pre- dawn raid with dozens of swat cops.

They intended to make them helpless so the next mob can kill them.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Most cops are lemmings that will do exactly what they are told and do it gleefully. A vast majority of them became cops for the power trip. book it.

MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Police follow their orders....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
While I don’t desire armed conflict w our police forces, I hope if folks see more examples of police disarming law abiding citizens that they will be met with resistance down the road.

A great example of why one rifle capable of repelling invaders is never enough. By my math, each individual needs at least 4. A couple easy to access in case of trouble and a couple hard to get to.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Oh, one more thing and it’s very important.

St. Louis is the place where the DA released everyone arrested for rioting. It made the national news.

So arson, assault and other felonies get a pass. But the DA has time for this now.

If you live under a DA like this, I have ZERO sympathy for you going forward. They are Marxists.

This is a cold war where the other side takes its beliefs into action and actively punishes those non conforming to them. The GOP is just cowardly waiting to see what happens in Nov.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
An armed conflict with police would be a dream come true for the current insurgency.

If the conflict is with "right wing extremist" it will be a call for confiscation, controls and persecution.

If the conflict is with "peaceful protesters" it will be a call to arms and complete abolishment of law and order - with extreme prejudice.

Expect the limits to be pushed...

“Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.”
― Ernest Hemingway
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (10gaugeman, 160user, 204guy, 1234, 16gage, 06hunter59, 55 invisible), 2,296 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,400
Posts18,470,126
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.