Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Armednfree
Originally Posted by T LEE
Hacksaw Dremel will fix the threaded end.

Nope, barrel is only 16.12". Cut the threads off and it's an SBR.

Fixed it.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Biden will not win. We will not lose the Senate. President Trump will continue to load the Judiciary with conservative justices. There won't be any national AWB.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Keep in mind, if they pass a "new" AWB it won't be the "old" AWB. Attempting to plan around the rules of the old AWB is a plan to fail.

The Marxist have had 26 years to contemplate all the "loop holes" in their old ban and make "improvements" to it.

Exactly. Most likely they just outlaw guns entirely, knowing it will take years to go through the courts. Meanwhile, the cops will arrest enough people that most will willingly give up whatever they have so as to not lose their lives of comfort. For those who think they'll hold out, there will be a public service announcement that the prisons can't afford to give masks to the prisoners, and that will scare the rest into compliance.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
this might be an option.....00 buck is a terrible thing to do to anything.

https://www.mossberg.com/category/series/590m-mag-fed/

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Biden will not win. We will not lose the Senate. President Trump will continue to load the Judiciary with conservative justices. There won't be any national AWB.

While I hope you're right, I have to say, I don't own one single pair of those rose colored glasses.

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Keep in mind, if they pass a "new" AWB it won't be the "old" AWB. Attempting to plan around the rules of the old AWB is a plan to fail.

The Marxist have had 26 years to contemplate all the "loop holes" in their old ban and make "improvements" to it.

Exactly. Most likely they just outlaw guns entirely, knowing it will take years to go through the courts. Meanwhile, the cops will arrest enough people that most will willingly give up whatever they have so as to not lose their lives of comfort. For those who think they'll hold out, there will be a public service announcement that the prisons can't afford to give masks to the prisoners, and that will scare the rest into compliance.

Statists the world around have used famine as a way to control the masses. At some point, expect that here. People will turn in whatever they have for a bag of rice if they are hungry enough. Think we will fight before that? Think again, we don't fight.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by RAS
I don’t own any guns. All gone.

Correct answer.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Dave_in_WV
When we buy ammo, reloading supplies, magazines, parts, etc with a credit card I really believe it's tracked. Hiding things won't work because the govt. will seize your assets and freeze your bank accounts. The UN will help. That's how I believe it will go.

Don't forget, there's now a coin shortage.

I figure on doing a lot of buying candy or gum at the checkstand to get close to a whole dollar amount when I want to spend cash. Even the Sportsman's Whorehouse has junk up front.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

234 members (450yukon, 1_deuce, 338reddog, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 300_savage, 39 invisible), 2,347 guests, and 1,156 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,386
Posts18,469,698
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.