Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
S
You don't have spellcheck do you Dry Powder? The thread title should have been, Comey is a homo...not hero. There, fixed it for you. You're welcome.

Last edited by shootbrownelk; 06/26/20.
GB1

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Truly, James Comey is stunning and brave. When did he finally come out?

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by baldhunter
Who was FBI Director after 9/11?Robert Mueller.After that?James Comey.Over fifteen years of building the "Untouchables" with the Intel powers granted to them after 9/11 event.All the Intel agencies that were once independent from one another now where able to share their Intel powers and became so powerful they could backmail or take down just about anyone.They tried to take out Trump before the election and also with their attempted coup.Think about all of that and Trump survived.What would it be like had hillary won?All these people would still have their jobs.The thing is they were so arrogant with their power that they became careless.The paper trail they left is like a book with scattered pages.The book is coming together and the chapters are coming into order.The story is worse than we imagined.Time will tell,but I doubt Comey will be a hero in the end.

We would be dead. From nuclear war after Hillary took out Putins planes over Syria.

Or, from the Zero, Clinton, Iran, Putin, China plan involving Gulftainer and, iirc, Project Flamingo.

Sorry, the Pelican Project.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/11/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Dry Powder, WTF?

He was behind trying to trap Trump and Flynn. Flynn is not a traitor. Neither is Trump. I think you have your traitors mixed up. He lied to Trump and told him the Russian Dossier was a nothing burger when he knew better.

Comeys brother was a lowyer for the Clinton Foundation. Comey lied to get a special prosecutor to get a plethora of joo lowyers working to take Trump down. Andrew Goldstein and Andrew Weissman.
YGBSM.
Comey is a deep state clown

Why didnt Comey reveal the investigation results and let Lynch decide to release the biotch.

Hillary and Zero were in on the murder of Amb Stevens and 3 heros.

They are trying to keep the gag order on Flynn by Sullivan because Flynn knows all about it.

If Flynn gets to talk, the DNC will be flushed schiett.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/11/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Lenin, Mao, Castro, and Pol Pit are heros too, to some people.

Bb

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
They wanted Flynn in the pen, so the deep state cabal could Arkanside him.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Dry Powder, WTF?

He was behind trying to trap Trump and Flynn. Flynn is not a traitor. Neither is Trump. I think you have your traitors mixed up. He lied to Trump and told him the Russian Dossier was a nothing burger when he knew better.

Comeys brother was a lowyer for the Clinton Foundation. Comey lied to get a special prosecutor to get a plethora of joo lowyers working to take Trump down. Andrew Goldstein and Andrew Weissman.
YGBSM.

Why didnt Comey reveal the investigation results and let Lynch decide to release the biotch.

They are trying to keep the gag order on Flynn by Sullivan because Flynn knows all about it.

Dry Powder, WTF?

YGBSM.

Comey didn't start the investigation in Flynn or Trump. McCabe did right after Comey was fired.

I've been with this guy since the beginning and was there when the entire Flynn family started following him also. When it's all said and done, I think this summary is going to be pretty close to what went on.

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
The discussion points to Comey as the Russian spy.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He lied about not being able to prosecute Lying Crooked Hillary for mishandling cowhich gave her cover to run for President.

[Linked Image from ]
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
+1......... James Comey...... A real American hero. But don't take my word for it. Just ask Bill & Hillary Clinton.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Only thing worst than comey is a pelosi. Both are bottom feeding POSes.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 07/12/20.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
You’re f u c k tard. Prove me wrong.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Comey was complicit in letting off one of the biggest violators of the espionage act since John Walker.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Where was Comey when his FBI was helping Hillary destroy her electronic devices?

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Comey’s a Traitorous POS. He needs to be hung by the neck until dead, dead, DEAD. 😡

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Dry, lets see what Jim Jordan says about Comey here after Barr.

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
I think Comey was the token Christian used by the Jew coup of Goldstein, Weismann, Schiff, Nadler, Schumer, the Vindman brothers, Soros et al.

Jesus saves, but Moses invests
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Dry, lets see what Jim Jordan says about Comey here after Barr.

So in the past day or so John Durham has said he may delay the report until after the election because he doesn't want to appear political.

THAT is why nobody ever believes that anyone is ever going to be arrested or charged with the Coup.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politi...-to-issue-report-on-russia-probe-n629136

U.S. Attorney John Durham is reportedly wrapping up his investigation into the origins of the Russian collusion probe. But according to Fox News sources, he still has several avenues of inquiry open, which may mean that any report on his findings will be delayed until after the election.

Durham was chosen by Attorney General William Barr to conduct an investigation into the origins of the FBI, CIA, and Department of Justice probe into alleged collusion by Russia with the Trump campaign. Special Counsel Robert Mueller examined the allegations and found no evidence of collusion.

Donald Trump and some members of Congress question why the Justice Department proceeded on such flimsy and unsubstantiated rumors as were contained in the so-called Steele dossier that alleged close cooperation between the Trump campaign and Moscow. That dossier was seen almost immediately as Russian disinformation, but the FBI was able to use it to order top-secret surveillance of Trump campaign aide Carter Page.

Durham has kept whatever he’s discovered in his investigation under wraps — no leaks, very little comment to the media. Contrast that with the media circus surrounding the Muller investigation and it makes the entire affair stink even more.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I was wrong in my initial assessment. Comey isn't going to be Donnie Brasco, Peter Strzok is going to be Donnie Brasco.

James Comey is going to be Frank Serpico. You heard it here first.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (10gaugeman, 160user, 204guy, 1234, 16gage, 06hunter59, 49 invisible), 2,285 guests, and 1,264 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,399
Posts18,470,113
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.