Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
If everyone has to wear masks, then everyone should also have to pull their pants up to at least their waist.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Good on you.

It's you money and you can spend it any where you want to.

If you don't like the rules at one go to the other places.

I am just glad i have a friend that owns a parts store so the prices are better.

Gunwizzard,you sure do cry a lot for an old man. whistle

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Did you stamp your feet and threaten to hold your breath till you turned blue ? What part of their house their rules don't you understand ? Do you think taking your business elsewhere causes them to lose sleep at night ? Might have made you feel like a macho man storming out of the store but your attitude was juvenile. Raised your blood pressure over being asked to wear a mask ? Betcha don't patronize Menard's either.

And even MORE Bullshit.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Prwlr
Originally Posted by deflave
I call you a hero.

+1, vote with your money.

I suspect deflave was joking.

My money says Deflave was serious as a heart attack.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
I call you a hero.

Not all heros wear capes.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Two words, Rock Auto.

once you figure in their high shipping costs.. Rock Auto is one of the most expensive places in existence to buy auto parts...

They must add the Oregon surcharge to your purchases.
Valve cover gaskets?

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
It is mandated here for a business to remain open. I believe it is BS but the employees have no choice and I believe it is somewhat disrespectful to them to make a scene for no benefit. I only go out where there are other people once or twice a week and have learned that wearing a mask for 30 minutes is survivable. In a former career running around in a SCBA in the desert heat was a common practice that quickly eliminated the wimps.

mike r

When did we collectively decide that governments can tell private businesses what to do? When did we decide that governments should be in the business of mandating healthcare regulations? Do freedoms only matter when there are no fictitious threats to the population? Where did governing officials get the power to tell businesses and their customers how they must interact, if that interaction affects no third party?

And the real question: when are we collectively going to figure out that this arrangement is contrary to EVERYTHING the law and the nation stood for when it was founded, and that it only leads to greater and greater tyranny?

I agree, but I don't live a subsistence life style and don't really feel like fighting my way in to the grocery store. If you couldn't buy groceries w/out wearing a mask what would you do?

mike r

II don't think this thing will stop anywhere short of a completely controlled society managed from the top down by guys like Bill Gates, and everything will be controlled by an electronic currency. If they don't like you, they will just shut off your money.

My plan, within the next three years, is to produce 80% of the perishables my family and I consume, and to separate myself as far as possible from the ill herd that has become humanity. When the sickest die off, maybe we will have a better chance of reorganizing into a better society.

Honestly, I don't know what else to do, as the collective will has been directed at accepting whatever nonsense is thrown at it. We talk about a lot of this stuff on here, and though I have nearly no fear of superbugs or mutating viruses, I have much concern of the rapid destruction of everything I value about this society due to people not questioning the various narratives they are given. It's a short slope from "mandatory masks", to "mandatory gun confiscation", to "mandatory abolition of private property", to "mandatory sterilization", to "mandatory suicide". The end result is whatever the twisted minds of the people running things can come up with.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by RJL53

I wear one everytime to comply with the BS when I go out.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Good idea, I like it lol.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
About two weeks ago the woman and I stopped at the Grove City outlets (off I79 north of Pittsburgh). We both had to use the restroom which are located in the food court area. We walked up to the doors and there was a security guard there at the door informing everyone that they'd like you to wear a mask to enter. I told him I didn't have a mask so he asked if he could give me one. I said nope and walked right past him to the restroom. Fugggg em all

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Does anyone have a drivers license. insurance, pay taxes and/ or SS, fill out a 4473 or not drive while impaired. I know that the people working in the stores hate wearing masks as much as I but aren't we happy they chose to come to work?

I'll bet a lot of you unmasked outlaws accepted the govt. supplied stipend. If you really are POed go deface a monument or throw a brick through the window of a business that was forced to require masks. A patriot has to make a stand over something. LMAO

#realmenaremaskless

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Does anyone have a drivers license. insurance, pay taxes and/ or SS, fill out a 4473 or not drive while impaired. I know that the people working in the stores hate wearing masks as much as I but aren't we happy they chose to come to work?

I'll bet a lot of you unmasked outlaws accepted the govt. supplied stipend. If you really are POed go deface a monument or throw a brick through the window of a business that was forced to require masks. A patriot has to make a stand over something. LMAO

#realmenaremaskless

mike r

I hear you....you have no ethics, so you project your lack of ethics onto others. Anyone who demonstrates any ethics must be be a step away from becoming a violent schitthead who thinks destroying property is a solution.

One day you will understand that all of life is a mirror into which you continually look.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Originally Posted by Kenlguy
Did you ever stop to think that ALL auto parts stores in town require that you wear a mask?

Ummmmm no you don't have to. Period!

That depends on where you live and what store you're trying to go into.

Believe me... I know.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
I call you a hero.

My money says Deflave was serious as a heart attack.

I believe people should push back as much as reasonably possible.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I saw a mom, dad, what I assume was the grandmother and 5 children (ages roughly 5-15) go into a grocery store, all masked up. The think I couldn't grasp is why the [bleep] you need all 8 people at the grocery store, if they are so concerned?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

#realmenaremaskless

mike r

I don't see these things the same.

These measures have been lied about from day one and haven't been voted on by anyone.

It is all a snap of the fingers and is a massive intrusion on people's rights.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I call you a hero.

Homie don`t play no games!!

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Seafire
Two words, Rock Auto.

once you figure in their high shipping costs.. Rock Auto is one of the most expensive places in existence to buy auto parts...

They must add the Oregon surcharge to your purchases.
Valve cover gaskets?

You have to order a whole bunch of stuff at once to make RockAuto worth it. If you need one valve cover gasket then it's not worth it.

Quando omni flunkus moritati
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by plainsman456
Good on you.

It's your money and you can spend it any where you want to.

whistle

Wait a second - the OP had the store special order him some parts and he stiffed them cuz he didn't have the brains to ask them bring the parts out to him.

That's good on him? Not in my book.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Looks like I started a schitstorm this morning. I'm gonna revert to the meme thread.

If the mask work....... why didn't they issue them to convicts, instead of turning them loose?

If the mask dont work..... why force us to use them?

Added...... FWIW, for you folks that are not from La. I went to 6 stores (O'Reilly's, Bumper to Bumper, convenience store, grocery store, Tractor Supply, and a nursery/hardware store) this morning and O'Reilly's was the only 1 that required a mask.

Last edited by Oldman3; 07/13/20.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by jfruser

i mask up for the hospital and doc and thats it. i dont bring my own, but take theirs, hoping to make it as costly as possible.

Jokes on you. Check your bill for "misc supplies".

Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

174 members (3333vl, akpls, 450yukon, 264mag, 805, 204guy, 24 invisible), 2,063 guests, and 1,153 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,626
Posts18,492,886
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.