Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by gunswizard
you're the biggest filthy mouthed lying POS on this forum.

As well as my quartet.

Dude, I didn't know you owned a barber shop.

Can I get a haircut and not have to wear a mask?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

GB1

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
CDC... is now recommending five full wraps of Saran Wrap as the best Coronavirus prevention available.

Last edited by CashisKing; 07/14/20. Reason: Damn phone typos

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by Fubarski

"I'm sorry sir but you have to have a mask on to enter our building"

"I'm sorry bud but I have a medical condition that when I wear a mask I have trouble breathing"

A good start, but TMI.

Don't explain the medical condition.

They ask what it is, you out-liberal 'em.

Tell em it's a violation of HIPAA for them to require that information, and a $50,000.00 fine if they persist.

Then, tell em it's a violation of the ADA for you to be denied accommodations due to a physical infirmity, up to a $75,000.00 fine for the first offense, $150k for the second.
An extremely low IQ is not a medical condition.

Then my method won't work for you.

just
Nice comeback Fubar... UPhiker is a lil puss, hope he chokes on his mask.
You're just upset that you're not witty or intelligent enough to come up with any comeback.

Just what did I need to have a come back for DumbAss?

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
I wonder how many of the "I'm never wearing a mask!" crowd are actually sitting at their computer keyboard and hiding their mug behind a mask. A friend of mine swears up and down he will never wear a mask, yet there is one in his car, a couple laying on the counter...

Consider if you will: Wearing a mask will defeat all of the facial recognition systems. Everything has a good side if you look hard enough.

"What's the point of being retired if you can't climb trees and wash your feet in the creek?" - Teal
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by CashisKing

As well as my quartet.

We only sing for the Jesus.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Yepp...

I had to go to the courthouse a month back in Henrico County Virginia, probate stuff regarding my dad's estate.

Henrico is a very nice County and the courtroom Furniture is first class... so are the chairs in the hallway.

Some nitwit ordered four out of every five chairs closed to mandate social distancing.

The morons used red duct tape "X" s on the premium leather and upholstery.

I swear politicians and City officials make this crap up as they go. I'm equally convinced most of them wouldn't know which end of a hook to bait if their life depended on it.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
I walked into local liquor store to get a quote for my oldest daughter's wedding. Guy at the door said they require masks to enter. I DON'T wear masks for a couple reasons, but I waved and said goodbye in a not so nice way! Went to another store and talked to the manager and got my quote in less than 1/2 hour (just under $800). Called the manager of store number one and went through my order list. When he said he would call me back, I told him not to bother as I wouldn't be ordering from them due to their ridiculous mask requirement. Also informed him his competition two blocks away will be getting my business and they didn't even require employees to wear masks. As he was trying to explain their policy to me I told him to save his breath, said goodbye and hung up!

This stupid mask requirement needs to stop!

Elk Country

"I refuse to waste my common sense on those who have been educated beyond their intelligence"

All you need to know about Democrats is they call American citizens "Deplorables" and illegal immigrants "Dreamers"!
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Colorado14er
I wonder how many of the "I'm never wearing a mask!" crowd are actually sitting at their computer keyboard and hiding their mug behind a mask. A friend of mine swears up and down he will never wear a mask, yet there is one in his car, a couple laying on the counter...

Consider if you will: Wearing a mask will defeat all of the facial recognition systems. Everything has a good side if you look hard enough.

Why the fugg would anyone sitting at home have a mask on while on the computer? Is my computer going to give me some kind of virus?

I know there are douche bags out there riding bikes and walking in the woods with masks on but holy shiet, sitting at home on your computer??? WTF man?

I have a mask on the dash of my pick up just in case, so fuggin what???

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Saw a couple in a convertible this morning with the top down and both wearing a mask 😷. All I could think was what a couple of idiots.

Carry on...

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Stickfight
I haven't wore a mask in well over a month in a couple of states so EVERYWHERE I've gone.

So you haven't used that defense?

Haven't had to dumbass, but if I did that's exactly what I'd do.

"I'm sorry sir but you have to have a mask on to enter our building"

"I'm sorry bud but I have a medical condition that when I wear a mask I have trouble breathing"

It's not that hard, can you come to grips with that?

As a matter of fact Dictator Wolf's (of PA) executive order specifically states that medical conditions are exempt. GOT IT????

Holy Fuggg, seriously. You can't grasp that?

And before you bring it up, I've already stated that I have wore one in a hospital and my cardiologists office. Those are the exceptions. I probably could have gotten away with it in both of them but I wasn't going to be that big of a dickhead... kinda like you

State of excellence my ASS................

Ummmmm waiting for STICKFIGHTS reply... C'mon tough guy, tell us what you got...... Fuggin loser

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by CashisKing

As well as my quartet.

We only sing for the Jesus.

Hallelujah!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I love oreillys

I need some more carb cleaner. Got some wasps inside my grill.

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
I need some more carb cleaner. Got some wasps inside my grill.

Have you tried CRC Brakleen? It comes in red and green spray cans. The Green can works better on wasps but it might damage plastic and paint (not latex though).

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I figure if all I have to be pissed off over is wearing a mask for 30 minutes a day I don't have much to be pissed off about.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
I have learned to not burn bridges. You may need to go back someday.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I have learned to not burn bridges. You may need to go back someday.

If he wears the mask they won't recognize him as the ahole from before.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If the "it's just a mask!" people won't resist even this little bit of tyranny, where there isn't even really any major repercussions for doing so... no arrest, no huge fines, no beat downs with a rubber hose... nothing but an inconvenience for you maybe having to drive somewhere else to get something or order it online, do without, or whatever, then what the hell good are any of you going to be when the heavy doody starts coming down?

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains set lightly upon you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stophel
then what the hell good are any of you going to be when the heavy doody starts coming down?....

If your cadre for Red Dawn is a bunch of guys who freaked over wearing a mask I don't like your chances...

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Stophel
If the "it's just a mask!" people won't resist even this little bit of tyranny, where there isn't even really any major repercussions for doing so... no arrest, no huge fines, no beat downs with a rubber hose... nothing but an inconvenience for you maybe having to drive somewhere else to get something or order it online, do without, or whatever, then what the hell good are any of you going to be when the heavy doody starts coming down?

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains set lightly upon you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.

Right on.

I'll admit that in the beginning I was all for wearing masks, etc. But then they told us that masks won't protect us...then they said they would! It's all bullshit. I don't wear a mask but I maintain a good distance from people and I NEVER cough or blow snot on anyone. That's rude to begin with, keep your body fluids to yourself. I don't need no fuggin mask.

And you old heads that think a mask is gonna save you, you better wise up.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by JGRaider
I figure if all I have to be pissed off over is wearing a mask for 30 minutes a day I don't have much to be pissed off about.

Who is pissed off? I didn't read about anyone being mad other than the fact that the OP didn't feel he needed to wear a mask to get his parts. Sounds to me like he's standing for something he believes in.

I'm certainly not pissed off but I do think it's government overreach and bullshit so I refuse to comply also (other than hospitals and doctor offices).

Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

251 members (06hunter59, 12344mag, 1eyedmule, 160user, 35, 2UP, 26 invisible), 1,192 guests, and 980 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,214
Posts18,524,304
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.