Originally Posted by Stophel
If the "it's just a mask!" people won't resist even this little bit of tyranny, where there isn't even really any major repercussions for doing so... no arrest, no huge fines, no beat downs with a rubber hose... nothing but an inconvenience for you maybe having to drive somewhere else to get something or order it online, do without, or whatever, then what the hell good are any of you going to be when the heavy doody starts coming down?

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains set lightly upon you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.

Right on.

I'll admit that in the beginning I was all for wearing masks, etc. But then they told us that masks won't protect us...then they said they would! It's all bullshit. I don't wear a mask but I maintain a good distance from people and I NEVER cough or blow snot on anyone. That's rude to begin with, keep your body fluids to yourself. I don't need no fuggin mask.

And you old heads that think a mask is gonna save you, you better wise up.