Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by lvmiker
It is mandated here for a business to remain open. I believe it is BS but the employees have no choice and I believe it is somewhat disrespectful to them to make a scene for no benefit. I only go out where there are other people once or twice a week and have learned that wearing a mask for 30 minutes is survivable. In a former career running around in a SCBA in the desert heat was a common practice that quickly eliminated the wimps.

mike r

When did we collectively decide that governments can tell private businesses what to do? When did we decide that governments should be in the business of mandating healthcare regulations? Do freedoms only matter when there are no fictitious threats to the population? Where did governing officials get the power to tell businesses and their customers how they must interact, if that interaction affects no third party?

And the real question: when are we collectively going to figure out that this arrangement is contrary to EVERYTHING the law and the nation stood for when it was founded, and that it only leads to greater and greater tyranny?

I agree, but I don't live a subsistence life style and don't really feel like fighting my way in to the grocery store. If you couldn't buy groceries w/out wearing a mask what would you do?

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC