[quote=gunswizard]Did you stamp your feet and threaten to hold your breath till you turned blue ? yes I did

What part of their house their rules don't you understand ? I understood all of them.. what part of I am not going to spend my money at their store then did they fail to comprehend....enough people think like that, they aren't going to have enough customers in a short time...

Do you think taking your business elsewhere causes them to lose sleep at night ? yeah, enough people go elsewhere, they will start losing sleep over it.. the morons employed there won't until they are getting a pink slip..

Might have made you feel like a macho man storming out of the store but your attitude was juvenile. ( okay, but who lied to you and told you I care what you think? hint, they lied to you...

Raised your blood pressure over being asked to wear a mask ? would you get your B/P up if I told you to where a hood over your face, and wear your pants down to your ankles?

Betcha don't patronize Menard's either. Your right on that one.... we don't have any Menards around here..and I am sure they don't have stores at other places in the USA either...

Nice conversation, we'll have to talk again...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez