In my once-great state, our Gubernor, Papa Andy, has once again decreed that everyone basically must wear a mask in any public place, and stores are "required" to kick you out if you don't. (there is also a court ordered stay on this royal decree, since so far our illustrious leader has not met the legal requirements for such an action... not that it will stop him). What I do find at least somewhat encouraging, is that probably 75% of people are still saying , "screw you, I ain't wearin' no damn mask". In fact, this whole time, most people have ignored the BS... and yet people aren't dropping like flies from the Kung Flu. You'd think we'd all be dead by now. Of course, the Karens think the only reason we aren't all dead is because of the quick action and leadership of Papa Andy...egad.

I do see people wearing masks, though. And these people wear them when they are alone, in their car. By themselves, walking the dog. Mowing the yard. Walking down the sidewalk with no one else around. Damn, these people are stupid.