Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Anyone who demonstrates any ethics must be be a step away from becoming a violent schitthead who thinks destroying property is a solution.

One day you will understand that all of life is a mirror into which you continually look.
First of all, I think the word you meant to use was "integrity", not ethics. Second, you're wrong. It would have been integrity if he did what he did and there wasn't another auto parts store around to go to. Third, he lacked integrity because he ordered special parts and left them there. I also wonder if he had to put a deposit on the special order?

MONDAY
UPhiker and person_x agree to go on a fishing trip in the UP on friday.

WEDNESDAY
person_x tells various and sundry folk in public that UPhiker's dog is an egg-sucking mangy mutt, couldn;t point a pheasant or retrieve a duck, and useful only for turning good dog food into dog poop

FRIDAY
UPhiker lacks integrity if he calls off the fishing trip.

or not. maybe actions/policies/words can impact previous commitments.

Originally Posted by CWT
All I can say having studied this type of thing in college is Ya'll go ahead and get this [bleep]. As for me and my family we will wear a mask in confined public spaces and if most folks ain't wearing them the we will leave. Whether you think they will help or not, at least they will do no harm. You may also save an older man/women's life by doing it. But go ahead and and be bullheaded and subscribed to this vast worldwide conspiracy. Good lord almighty folks need to have some kind of science training in this country.Oh and math too.

youre not the only one with stem degree. and not all of them drink the kovid koolaid.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers