I’ve instructed everyone in my family to be smart during this time of ignorance and fear. The stores are following the orders of our dumb ass governor so I don’t put all the blame on the stores or managers. I’ve also told the family that if they’re in a bind (not having a mask) they should politely tell the manager or whomever that they have a medical condition that is exacerbated by wearing a mask. We’re under NO obligation to divulge the medical condition that precludes us from wearing a mask. Nobody can discriminate against a person solely based of their medical condition. Because of the HIPPA laws we have some insulation from the stupidity and emotionally driven agenda of the left.

We have a NAPA, O’Reilly’s and AutoZone I town and all 3 are decent but I use AutoZone almost exclusively. They have a great manager, Michael, that always goes above and beyond for me and I assume all of his customers. I’ve been nothing but happy with the quality of their products and their helpful staff.

This corona bullshit sure has illuminated how gullible and helpless the sheep are and how deviously psychotic the wolves are.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~