Originally Posted by Oldman3
Had to go to town this morning for a few things. One reason was to go to O'Reilly's Auto Parts to buy oil and filter for my truck, and pick up brake rotors and pads that I had ordered. I called this morning and they were at the store. Walked in and the employee asked if I had a mask. I told him 'No', so he informed me they had instructions from the manager, to ask anyone without a mask to leave. I told him I'd go, no problem, but I'll never dark the doors of an O'Reilly's again. Also told him to tell the manager that I wont be needing the brake rotors and pads that they had ordered for me.

He said, "Let me talk to the manager about your order". I guess the manager was in the back somewhere.

I told him, "Dont worry about it, they sell rotors and brakes at other parts houses. You got your rules and I'm gonna go by them. Have a good day."

Hadn't been out of the store 10 minutes, when the manager called me. Wanted to know if I wanted the rotors and brake pads. I told him that I needed rotors and pads, but I was not getting them from O'Reilly's, to have a good day, and I hung up.

Call me what you like!

I'm glad you did what you did... some people would have smacked him upside the head with a Colt!

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.