Good on you Randy... this Schitt pisses me off also...I'l comply, but I don't hesitate to b itch about it, even if no one else cares.. and I can complain with a mask on as well as I can with a mask off...I call it my Queen Kate mask in honor of our useless governor...

myself, I'd have just told them they can deliver it as curb side service then...

but yeah, you can get oil and parts at any auto parts place, most carry the exact same stuff...

The way I figure it, the west coast has no shortage of leftist democRAT communists who think it is their God Given Right to b itch about anything they damn well please.... to me I have the philosophy a bar room door swings both ways...I don't hold back b itching right back in their face...

traveling cross county to the east coast and back, try sitting down and getting something to eat... the world expects you to eat it at home.... I didn't have my home with me... I hate drive thru lines, and always go in and order face to face...when I see a sign that says drive thru only... I'd go thru complain about the counter in the store being closed... order about $10 worth of food... when I was at the window to pay and get my order.. I'd just tell them I changed my mind and drive off....to hell with them...

there are those that are in 7th heaven with all of this CV 19 panic... they love this rigid do what the government tells you to do society that they are trying to create, calling it the new normal....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez