Originally Posted by Remington6MM
John, John, John.
Breath buddy, even your words are turning blue.

That was on purpose bill.... I'm not stressed out over this... in fact I was having fun composing that response...

One of my MOS's in the Service was a 54 Echo... NBC officer.... I'll just say this for our state... Our Queen Kate is clueless about this and anything even simpler than CV 19....they don't know what to do, so they are being afraid so they are ordering everything they can think of just to cover their asses...

Queen Kate just announced that people who gather in groups larger than 10 " are going to be in trouble and are going to face severe consequences"..... "and we don't want that, now do we?"... sounds like your mother, don't it...

The whole response to this fiasco is the blind leading the sheep....

I see a lot of people who are living for this entire show...those who think they now have the authority to start riding your ass in a store for instance, because you aren't wearing a mask, or don't have one that meets their personal approval...Seattleits.. Potlandia Snowflakes, and Californians coming up to enlighten Oregonians....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez