Originally Posted by Charlie-NY
NYC and the surrounding area "WAS" the national epicenter. With 800 people dying every day and bodies literally piling up all over the place it seemed like the apocalypse. Mass burials on a NYC owned island with no one present was the order of the day.
If that doesn't leave a lasting impression on you, nothing will. Residents here saw enough death and serious long-term illness to become very compliant.
With most (not all) people doing whatever they can to avoid infection we have now become the safest place in the country. Positive tests are currently running at about 1%. All we have to do is watch the news to see how bad things can get if we start to ignore the recommendations of the CDC/State.
I, for one, wear an N95 mask at anytime that I'm in close contact with anyone other than my immediate family. Yea it SUCKS but getting CV at my age would suck a whole lot more! If we can all avoid the CV until there is a medical solution I'll be very grateful.

Just the perspective of one 24hr poster.

I think we found The Duck's long lost father.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house