-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 15 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 14 15
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I can't imagine what you and your family are going through devnull. I can only pray for your healing and that you feel God's love. I am so sorry for your loss. God Bless.

Wag more, bark less.

The freedoms we surrender today will be the freedoms our grandchildren will never know existed.

The men who wrote the Second Amendment didn't just finish a hunting trip, they just finished liberating a nation.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Dev,

I just can't come up with the words to express the sadness of loss.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
I’m truly sorry for your loss

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wow. I am so sorry to hear this. My prayers go out to you and yours. I know this isn't a thread to share my gripes; but, this occurs too often. Social media is the worse thing to ever come from our technological advance. May your son forever rest in peace.

I maintain almost daily contact with my son. I think I'll call him and remind him that I love him.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
My heart hurts for you and your family. I’m kind of disappointed that it took reading this for me to give my kid a big hug and tell her how much she means to me. Sometimes I let the little things in life get in the way of what’s really important. Thank you for sharing and snapping me out of it.

IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I am very sorry for your loss. I can't even begin to imagine.

Just because you're offended doesn't mean your right.
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The horror of horrors. There cannot be anything worse than losing a child. May God bless you and yours. I wish there was something that could be said, but there is nothing even fathomable to overcome the grief. Put your trust in God. May He be with you....

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Damn social media is the devil to young people. I am so sorry for your loss.

Bullies used to be the few kids tough and mean enough. Now you just have to be mean and there are SO MANY mean people out there.

For his tormentors, their day will come where they will have to atone. They’ve sowed the devil’s seeds and they will REAP it.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Devnull, I’ll be praying for you and your family tonight. My heart is broken for you and whatever you are feeling isn’t wrong. Don’t stop fighting. God bless you and your family.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I can’t begin to fathom your loss. I’m so sorry. I wish you and your family all the peace in the world. I’m so sorry.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Prayers for you, your family and your community!

Hope the abusers see the light at some point before it happens to someone else's family.

Mike

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
I'm praying for you and your family. May the Lord comfort, heal, and strengthen you.
Dave

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
jar Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
no words ! god be with you and yours! we will keep you and your family in our family prayers.

teach your children well , ride hard, shoot straight, be involved!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I'm so sorry. That brought me to tears to read.

My 8 year old son, my oldest, has recently started saying he feels sad and nervous and acts out and threatens to end it when he's really upset. Most days he's happy and doing great but we got him right into counseling.

He's supper smart and very high IQ and it turns out this social isolation the last few months is really bothering him. He's also incredibly worried about the virus and political stuff going on. He picks up bits when I'm watching the news but doesn't know how to express it. I've been letting him help me do emergency planning and we've allowed him to watch YouTube about how the immune system works. I'm hoping feeling prepared and understanding how small the threats are will reduce his stress. It seems to be helping but I'm concerned he's showing some signs of depression so early.

Depression is such a scary and dangerous thing. So hard to understand from a non depressed angle. Bullying is also incredibly hard to take as a parent. We've dealt with some of that too.

I will be praying for you and your family. The only thing I can say is that I know families are eternal and I know he's with a loving God now and you will see him again.

Bb

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A tragic loss indeed. Remember though, you still have two family members needing your love and help more than ever. Prayers for all,

Last edited by 1minute; 07/14/20.

1Minute
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
I’m so sorry and am a loss of words

I have a son and a daughter and I weep for you and your family.

I wish I could do something for y’all

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Praying for you and your family sir.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I’m so sorry for your loss.

CK
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I can’t imagine what you guys are going through. The level people get twisted and turned on social media defies all logic. My sincere condolences and prayers for you and yours.

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
A prayer for you is all I can offer. God will bless your son. I hope the very best for your family.

Never hesitate to speak or type, it may help ease the pain in time. We will listen.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
Page 10 of 15 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

78 members (35, 41rem, 007FJ, 6mmCreedmoor, 444Matt, 7mm_Loco, 10 invisible), 1,506 guests, and 880 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,370
Posts18,488,312
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.