-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 19 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 18 19
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You bet Sarge! Cops were a little scared of them at first, 'till they realized it saved their butts over and over.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
GB1

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Got up next mornin' and I grabbed that gun took a shot of cocaine and away I run
Made a good run but I run too slow they overtook me down in Juarez Mexico

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by alpinecrick
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Good way to end up really sad with a couple of dead dogs.

huh?

If I misunderstood you I apoligize. If not........

Casey

I don't know if you did are not. If you surprise cops with dogs that frighten them they will kill them quickly...every time. Just business.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Guys that do the job right love em...those that don't don't last too long....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yep.

IC B2

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
The problem is, arrogant lawyers are worth even less than bad dogs....
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Are not!!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I'm outta here...it's Summer and the egos are blooming.

I saw a movie where only the military and the police had guns. It was called Schindler's List.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by sgt217
About 100 percent of bad guys drive to and from crimes...about 100 percent of illegal drugs are in vehicles on highways at some point. Almost all kidnappers, rapists and murderers are in a car at some point...why is it so hard to understand that good cops stop cars for reasons other than to ticket the driver...it is called a pretexual stop...I see a guy with a warrant driving and roll a stop sign, I don't give a rats ass about the stop sign violation...I wanna arrest the guy....I see a guy i know has been pinched for drugs and I have a LAWFUL REASON to stop him, I stop him...It isn't always the traffic I want, it is many times something else....(However, I don't stop without a lawful reason....It isn't hard to make legal stops on just about any car....)

hmmmmm,.....

Hmmmmm...is right. Of course, about 100% of criminals are inside their home at some point. About 100% of drugs are inside of somebody's home at some point. About 100% of drugs are used inside a home at some point.

I know! Let's have the law-and-order-defend-the-status-quo crowd do traffic stops in our living rooms......"got a government issued operators license for that remote control boy?"........"When you got up from the couch I seen your tail light was out"......"Hey!, the dog got a hit from out here on the curb, bring him in through the garage to the living room"

Privacy, privacy....home, automobile--same difference--just more government.

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I had something near that happen with the G&F once. I was sitting on the bank of this little lake fishing. I had drove around to the back side so I wouldn't near anyone else (better fishing over there anyway). I had taken a great big Dobey that I used to own with me that day. He was as nice a dog as you could ever meet, but he didn't like surprises. We were just sitting under a shade tree waiting for our bobbers to bounce when the Dobey jumps and lunges past us. About 20 feet or less behind me, he's got this lab by the throat on his back and this wardens hollering, "Get him off!!!". I did, the lab wasn't even hurt, he had just been pinned. The warden said, "You can't have mean dogs out here". I said "If he was mean your dog would be dead". By now he was noticing that the Dobey and the Lab were becoming friends, and let it go. He checked my licsence and my catch and told me, "Yeah, I saw that dog laying there in my spotting scope before I came down here. I guess I'll have to think twice about who I sneak up on in the future". crazy In the end he turned out to be a pretty nice guy--his Lab probably smelt a little pissy on the way home though.

Last edited by JaquesLaRami; 06/25/07.

Too many people buy stuff they don't want, with money they don't have, to impress people they don't like!
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Good way to end up really sad with a couple of dead dogs.

huh?

If I misunderstood you I apoligize. If not........

Casey

I don't know if you did are not. If you surprise cops with dogs that frighten them they will kill them quickly...every time. Just business.

Then they shouldn't be sticking their [bleep] dogs nose into my truck--because they would never had cause in the first place.

We need more of the Alabama's style "they needed a killin' defense with the big government supporters.

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by isaac
The problem is, arrogant lawyers are worth even less than bad dogs....
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Are not!!

Well, there are really bad dogs that needed a killing'.....and there are really bad lawyer's........ grin

Casey

Casey

Having said that, MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If you surprise cops with dogs that frighten them they will kill them quickly...every time. Just business.

OTOH, a couple of well-behaved, obedient dogs can defuse tension most every time, and often start a conversasion. Most folks, including Cops, like good dogs. Maybe they are de-facto character witnesses.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Then they shouldn't be sticking their [bleep] dogs nose into my truck--because they would never had cause in the first place.

We need more of the Alabama's style "they needed a killin' defense with the big government supporters.

Casey

I'll be darned,the first time I ever cut loose on here and it automatically gets bleeped out.......will wonders never cease..........

Casey

Casey

Having said that, MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Good Lord, ....leave youze on yer' own for a coupla' days, and yer' on the fight.

.......though I do recollect that sokmeone forecasted that this thread would run long, and collect this sadly typical "LEO vs. Joe Blow" baggage, in flight.

Where, in the plu-perfect hell did DOGS get into this......and No, I'm not going to read back through all the previous grieving.
......real simple, this,......good folks behave like good responsible citizens......and are treated accordingly, by good Peace Officers.

Kwap Sakes, if yer' lookin' for real criminals, ....one can be found on 'most any street corner, .....NO?

This trailer lights blinkin', or not deal....is not a worthwhile expenditure of our hard earned,.....when the same energy coulda' been spent, ....catchin' a real no - goodnick.

They are, as far as I can see.....everywhere.

Least, around here's.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Wasn't there a thread lately that said get the bad guy outside the home cuz we don't like warrants in the house...wait til the guy leaves.....lets have it both ways....
Timothy Mc Veigh was caught on a traffic stop...so were several mass murderers....

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
=================================================================

But a couple of posts ago you invited the officers to have their dogs do that very thing. Meth and all...remember? Get your blood sugar in check dude. You're having brain wobbles!!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Late in the hot joints takin' the pills in walked the sheriff from Jericho Hill
He said Willy Lee your name is not Jack Brown
You're the dirty hack that shot your woman down
Said yes oh yes my name is Willy Lee if you've got the warrant just aread it to me
Shot her down because she made me slow
I thought I was her daddy but she had five more

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by sgt217
Wasn't there a thread lately that said get the bad guy outside the home cuz we don't like warrants in the house...wait til the guy leaves.....lets have it both ways....
Timothy Mc Veigh was caught on a traffic stop...so were several mass murderers....

Yep, one loses a lot of rights when they step into a automobile. I speculate it would not have been if automobiles had been around in the 1780's......but the big government supporters will defend whatever government tells them too......

Casey

Casey

Having said that, MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm just having fun! Some true charactor beginning to show. Always fun to refer back to when they sober up!

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Where, in the plu-perfect hell did DOGS get into this

I don't recall,.... but it didn't take long for a cop to say that he'd shoot 'em.

Campfire member: I gotta dog.

Cop: I'll shoot it!

Campfire member: What about my cat?

Cop: Shoot that too!

Page 13 of 19 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (10Glocks, 163bc, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 1234, 160user, 60 invisible), 2,186 guests, and 1,074 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,564
Posts18,531,693
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.