Print Thread
Hop To
Page 15 of 19 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by isaac
Let me help you..after all it was a good 5 minutes ago. I said Bristoe brouught the mutts into it. You, in typical fashion blurted out No, the government types did. I merely corrected you. That's how you got brought into it! Capece?

No, it's about the [bleep] who wrote about shooting my Aussies--it's a good way for an [bleep] to end up fertilizing the Columbines in the high country.

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Congfused here....

...GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by alpinecrick
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by .280Rem
People will let you search their cars KNOWING full well what's in there will ruin their lives...and I can't explain it either, but it takes little more than asking in the right way in most cases.

Yeah,... well,... if ya say "no", they bring this mean ass dog in and let him sniff around on ya car, and if he runs at ya and starts eatin' on ya leg afterwards they call it probable cause and search it anyway.

So,.... you got two choices. Let the cops search ya car while ya gettin' et on by a dog,... or let 'em search ya car while ya just stand there.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Weak on the facts once again, Casey!

I'm catching hell from the lawyers, and I ain't even in the quotes--is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Mess with me just a little more Bob--and Ill be a Kahuna before you know it.....then you're really in trouble grin

Don't hit me with the weak on the facts thing--as soon as you were corrected on your Paris Hilton claims you bailed outta that thread....

Casey

Still haven't figured it out counselor.....

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
I'll catch up with you after court tomorrow sometime Casey. Sleep well buddy! Good night to all!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Congfused here....

...GTC

That's what lawyers do--it has nothing to do with self evident truths....it's about procedure and confusion...and misdirection......

Casey

Having said that, MAGA.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
So, let's see if I'm on track here....

.....the Party Hats flashing guy could not just have come up to the rolled down window, askede for docs, and politely said, Sir, we've got a situation, ...please wait a minute, or 2, ....while I clear you."

Something is BAD wrong.......when a boat trailer light failure goes to Tim McViegh.......and you've got boots toeing both sides of a line.....and talkin' about dogs searchin' cars.

good dialogue, perhaps.......but penultimately destructive.

THIS is a FAMILY site....

Powell, if this is your idea of fun, ....you are one sick pup.

GTC

Maybe sick, but I know that the first rule of communication is not to use words like "penultimately".

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I'll catch up with you after court tomorrow sometime Casey. Sleep well buddy! Good night to all!
OH NO YOU DON'T--What the heck you think I've been messing with you for?!!!!!!!!!!!! Only 4 more posts and I'm a Kahuna............

You have just proven beyond a doubt; as soon as ya' really need a lawyer--they bail....sheesh

Casey

Casey

Having said that, MAGA.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
I am here for you bro. Congratulations!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Ya'll some funny guys, obvious with lots of experience with witty come backs. I like it, fun to read...a lot of this is irrelevant but most entertaining...thanks for the laughs.

Just because you are a character doesn't mean that you have character. (Winston Wolf - Pulp Fiction)
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Are you on frikken dial-up? I gotta get some sleep dude!

William Arthur Ward

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I am here for you bro. Congratulations!

I'm not yet! I need three more! Jeez, you're messin it all up.

You know what?--I think I'll save myself until tomorrow before I take that big step..........

Sleep tight...... grin

Casey

Casey

Having said that, MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
OK Casey, I'll make it easy on you...explain why I am an "idiot".

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
G'night, Casey whistle

I saw a movie where only the military and the police had guns. It was called Schindler's List.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"I'm just having fun! Some true charactor beginning to show. Always fun to refer back to when they sober up!"

Powell

..............I got it, ....We are "they".....

So, anyone want to comment on the disconect between LEOs, and "they"...?

.......remember, humble and abject behavior will get you further, than normal pride, .....when you are classified as a "They".......so kiss butt....and show all out of proportion respect, to the might, and majesty of the law.

....seriously Foxtrot-Uniform Rectal Orfice, .....this "LEO"

stinks to high heaven, methinks.

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What does that mean?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Means you're a bit of a facist.....

that clear enough...?

GTC

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I still don't understand. Could you say what you mean without poetry?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sick Pup,

......Rest, ....lotsa' fluids, and no hard excercise.....look for parasites in stool.

........Sick, and empowered, to reckon around this talk, here.....( like arrestin' people...?)

......that, is a bit troubling.....No?

GTC

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yep. Hard to understand you smart folks sometimes.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
I'll say it'll go 6 pages, easily.....

Boy, were YOU right.....

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Page 15 of 19 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (1beaver_shooter, 1_deuce, 10Glocks, 163bc, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 65 invisible), 2,156 guests, and 1,094 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,565
Posts18,531,742
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.