Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
My brother believes if Biden or another dumocrat becomes POTUS the China virus will have a vaccine or cure all treatment by 2021. I can't see it personally but there's always a possibility I guess.

No, it is true...stupidity does nullify it.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
GB1

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I think they will keep the pressure on us, and drive us to our knees.

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you'll be a mile from them, and you'll have their shoes."
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I saw on Praying Medic that there is no provisions for the msm continuing the BS after the election.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Originally Posted by TrueGrit
My brother believes if Biden or another dumocrat becomes POTUS the China virus will have a vaccine or cure all treatment by 2021. I can't see it personally but there's always a possibility I guess.

Wouldn't surprise me if they already have a "fix" but just waiting for the most favorable time to release it where they could claim all the glory with the least suspicion.

Why?

https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/17/cdc-employee-political-contributions-democratic-pacs/

CDC Employees Made More Than 8,000 Federal Contributions To PACs And Politicians Since 2015. Only 5 Went To Republican Causes, FEC Records Show.

Open Secrets -- Johns Hopkins Health System

Open Secrets -- Mayo Clinic

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
If Trump loses the China virus will still be here. Magically it will be determined that because 99% of those that get it survive that it not that big of a deal. We won't have to wear face-mask anymore.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't believe that this is just a democrat agenda.
I believe that it goes MUCH deeper than that.
This has a spiritual agenda...demonic.
The powers that.should not be have seen this propaganda work so well that they will DOUBTLESS use it again. Maybe not the corona, but some real or fictional disease.

Look at it this way. The evil powers have accomplished more in the past few months than they did incrementally since the civil war.....with the exception of taxes and Lincolns armed take over of the legislative branch. There's probably one or two im missing as well.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
remember in 08 and before how all you heard was how bad the wars were going? After Obama got in coverage of the wars dropped by about 95%.

Bb

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Im betting if Biden wins, the FDA will find new evidence that concludes Hydroxychloroqine and Asthma inhaler treatments are the best thing going to stop the virus. And, they will recommend everyone at high risk be given at least Hydroxychloroqine daily doses as a precautionary measure until the virus goes away...They will say it is not dangerous and should be sold over the counter like in other countries. Basically, everything they refuse to do now that could end all the madness.

They gotta keep it going for now so the hospitals can make millions, and the drug companies can make billions in grants from the government and the politicians can get their kickbacks from the drug companies and our tax money...Also, keep it going in hopes Trump loses...

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 07/20/20.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Yep. Fouci touted Hydroxychloroquine in 2005 to fight a virus.

So docs say to open schools:

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
But it will remain if Trump wins because its a Virus on the economy and not just the people.....They are trying to steal our freedom and the only thing holding us from doing the right thing is how the world would perceive us. we have to choose between our freedom or the system which has been infested by thieves, spy, and liars. Just don't know how long we can keep this up.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The first thing that will happen is a change on reporting.

Positive tests with no symptoms will be reported that way.
Symptomatic patients not hospitalized...The same.

There will be reports showing the percentage of positive tests that require hospital stays,
and comparing positives to deaths.

Suddenly, the numbers will be comforting, instead of disturbing.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

If Trump wins, same as today continues forward.

If Biden wins, no the virus won't go away, that's just stupid. BUT the sound track around it, the daily/constant display of "growing" numbers will go away. Remember the hype around H1N1? Me neither. The sound track will go back to "everyone is going to get it, it's no big deal" and the deaths will become very hard to track.

the virus will play itself out, regardless of who is running the USA. It's the easy availability of the information and accurate statistics that will change.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Biden will lose, and virus will be seen less politically. More people have it but serious illness is way down by percentage. Certainly if the money bonus for suspecting china flu is removed, cases will go in half overnight.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Like in one of the Bond movies, "Double Ought Eight will replace me"

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
With 56 hospital icu's in florida having hit max capacity and another 40 with less than 10% remaining along with Texas having to order body bags and refrigerator trucks and Arizona sending patients across state lines, unless those are all fake patients and dead bodies, I doubt it will go away on Nov 3rd.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I don’t think this thing is ever going away now that the Dems have seen how effective it is. They’ll keep this one in their back pocket in perpetuity and pull it out as needed.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Rioters and NY,NJ and PA people flocking to Florida for the Memorial Day weekend. What could go wrong?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
I don’t think this thing is ever going away now that the Dems have seen how effective it is. They’ll keep this one in their back pocket in perpetuity and pull it out as needed.

They have to keep control of their tools and the media is their best friend.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by mart
If the dems win the masks will fall off like the leaves of autumn.

Lol....best one I've heard yet.

N
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
N
The virus won’t go away but the non-stop gloom and doom coverage will...

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (1Longbow, 12344mag, 16penny, 007FJ, 02bfishn, 1minute, 63 invisible), 2,503 guests, and 1,312 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,440
Posts18,470,863
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.