Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I’ve been to Red Bull HQ outside of Salzburg Austria

Well run operation

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Good ol jagerbombs, I remember those

Red Bull is great if you got a shît ton of chainsaw or yardwork to do. Before you know it, 4,5 hours has gone by and you mowed yours, your neighbors, the highway right of way coming in to the farm, sprayed the mower down, put it up, run the leaf blower, got a shower, grilled 20 burgers, chopped lettuce, onions, tomatoes, lol.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Never bought a Red Bull but that might have to change....

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I know we’re trying support a company for shîtcanning some SJWs

But...I have to let this out

Tip from uncle slumlord

The ALDI version knockoff of Red Bull is called Red Thunder. And it’s not any different that I can tell and they only like 2.79 for a 4-pack. laugh

And don’t forget Girl Scout cookies at DG are $1.35 (clover valley, all your favorites)

😀👍😂

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
God bless you Slum. Ima git me sum.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by slumlord
Good ol jagerbombs, I remember those

Red Bull is great if you got a shît ton of chainsaw or yardwork to do. Before you know it, 4,5 hours has gone by and you mowed yours, your neighbors, the highway right of way coming in to the farm, sprayed the mower down, put it up, run the leaf blower, got a shower, grilled 20 burgers, chopped lettuce, onions, tomatoes, lol.

Red Bulls never did wind me up, but it does keep me going. Now the Red Bull cola, that lit me up and gave me wings.

MAGA
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Kudos to the CEO who doesn't buy into the LGBT bullchit, fugg the damn q ueers !

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Kudos to the CEO who doesn't buy into the LGBT bullchit, fugg the damn q ueers !

Gross! I'll pass.

MAGA
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
All Red Bull is, is Chuck Norris piss.,

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Never tasted the stuff, not interested in trying it. But I will now purchase a couple cases and keep around the house for the G kids.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
The only true fairness and justice is to hire the best qualified employees and reward the best performance- period, end of discussion. Anything else is complete bullshit.

There are people here that would never do that. See whos name is attached to knee-grows, dindonuffins, niqqurs and so on. I'm all for Red Bulls way of handling this all the same.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Never tasted the stuff, not interested in trying it. But I will now purchase a couple cases and keep around the house for the G kids.

Not sure how old your grandkids are, but it’s really not for children. Unless they’re into all-night video games. Hopefully not

It’s not necessarily considered healthy stuff

And as far as grandkids, you would definitely not want them all liquored up on energy drinks. It gives some people heart palps.

One little skinny can has:
84 mg of caffeine and 6 teaspoonfuls of sugar

If theyre 16,17 ok I guess, go for it

My kids hate it and I only hit it couple times a month myself or if I have to drive 10 hours.

Sugar wise, in case you have much younger g kids

Slightly not as much at mt dew, (10 teaspoonfuls of sugar per 12 ounce)

And still not as bad as Wabigoon’s cases and cases of Pepsi Throwbacks at ( 8 teaspoonfuls of sugar per 12 ounce)

A
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A
Give em Red Bulls and a box of Little Debs, and send em home to Mama. She will appreciate it. grin

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by auk1124
Give em Red Bulls and a box of Little Debs, and send em home to Mama. She will appreciate it. grin

My in-laws

.....they gave my kids M&Ms

.....I gave them Ex Lax

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
slummy,

next time you get all fired up on a "Bull", don't forget to get some wood in for the winter, put up them mater stakes, can some more beans for Nana, and getch yo azz over to renegade's and halp the brother out with them weeds out back.

an' take the dogs for a walk while you's at it.

I prefer the knock off 5 hr energy goodies on long drives. Decent effect and way less nasty crap to get down my gullet.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Icky stuff, but good move on RB's part.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
https://www.revolver.news/2020/07/red-bull-fires-black-lives-matter-employees/

Red Bull just reminded their ‘wokest’ employees who calls the shots in a total massacre of “social justice warrior” employees.

Not only were the top two North American executives fired, but so were entire marketing teams and “culture” teams that were dedicated to pushing the lie of systemic racism.

Red Bull has just shown the way forward for all who want to prevent a total Marxist-style takeover of business and government in America. There is no appeasing these people, the only way forward is to fire them as quickly as possible, and with no mercy. Err on the side of firing everyone, if need be.

What this country needs, at every level of society, academia, and government, is a total and complete purge of ‘woke’ revolutionaries, before the blood starts running in the streets.

The Wall Street Journal has more:

The maker of Red Bull energy drinks has replaced its top U.S. executives amid internal tensions over the closely held company’s response to the Black Lives Matter movement.

Red Bull GmbH, the Austrian company that makes the drink, said Stefan Kozak, its North America chief executive, and Amy Taylor, its North America president and chief marketing officer, have left the company. It named other executives to temporarily fill the roles.

Red Bull didn’t give a reason for the changes, which were announced in an internal memo Monday.

Ms. Taylor had been working on diversity and inclusion efforts within the company with Mr. Kozak’s support for several years but was met with opposition when she began advocating for Red Bull to be more overt in its support of racial justice in the last month, according to people familiar with the matter.

Some U.S. employees had recently raised concerns about what they considered the company’s inaction on the Black Lives Matter movement. [Wall Street Journal]

According to Business Insider, these were “acts of retaliation.” And rightly so. If you find yourself in this position, get an army of lawyers and find out the quickest legal route to excising the cancer of “social justice warriors” in your company.

Several insiders close to the situation said it was widely believed that Kozak and Taylor were fired by Austrian leadership over the leak and internal tension over diversity issues. Two employees said Taylor had been working on a project to increase Black representation at Red Bull but that the leadership wasn’t interested. [Business Insider]

Have you ever heard of the phrase, “get woke, go broke?” It turns out there is a simple way to prevent this, and it involves firing people indiscriminately, until the rest of the employees realize that the only way they are going to be able to keep their jobs is by being professional, and keeping their kook politics out of the workplace. Pour encourager les autres.

Along with firing the executives, Red Bull cut or dissolved entertainment and culture teams in Canada, the UK, and Austria and canceled most of its major cultural events, including its annual Red Bull Music Festival and Red Bull Presents.

Two employees said global CEO Dietrich Mateschitz told staff earlier this year that there wouldn’t be any layoffs in 2020.
Two others who work in marketing, however, said management told them that between 20 and 50 people were laid off or told that they would have to choose between new jobs and exit packages.

Another employee said the culture teams were seen as the most vocal about racial justice matters and that US staffers saw the restructuring as a form of punishment. [Business Insider]

You absolutely love to see it.

It turns out that the CEO of Red Bull is a pretty cool guy. From Daily Mail:

Red Bull’s billionaire CEO Dietrich Mateschitz is a Donald Trump admirer who has spoken out against ‘political correctness’.

The 76-year-old tycoon also owns a media firm which has been criticized for giving a platform to far-right activists in his native Austria.

The company’s global CEO is Austrian billionaire Dietrich Mateschitz, who has an estimated fortune of $26billion and owns a private island in Fiji.

In a 2017 interview, Mateschitz expressed sympathy with Donald Trump and said the new president ‘simply needs time’.

‘I don’t think he’s as much of an idiot as he’s made out to be,’ he told the newspaper Kleine Zeitung at the time.

‘When you speak to Americans you often hear that they’re essentially happy to have a new administration. There was plenty to question about the previous one,’ he said, referring to the Obama administration.

Raging at ‘political correctness’ and the ‘intellectual elite’, Mateschitz was also highly critical of Germany and Austria for opening their doors at the height of the 2015 refugee crisis.

Taking aim at those who encouraged refugees or used Angela Merkel’s slogan of ‘we’ll manage it’, he said that none of those people ‘made their guest rooms available for five migrants to live in’. [Daily Mail]

Long Live Dietrich Mateschitz.

First the Russians, and now Red Bull shew leadership.

Better buck it up fellas as we are getting left behind with the dregs.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
GJ for RB, as they hopefully saw the bad moral image that those people present, let alone the wasted time/money for the indoctrination seminars. Red bull is the best tasting crack drink I've tried, but I don't drink them. Maybe I'll get a case and pass them out to the guys, as most construction workers drink multiple a day. I guess I'm old school because coffee is good enough for me, though it is hard to drink it in the summer unless I let it sit for a while.

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Not sure how old your grandkids are, but it’s really not for children. Unless they’re into all-night video games. Hopefully not

It’s not necessarily considered healthy stuff

And as far as grandkids, you would definitely not want them all liquored up on energy drinks. It gives some people heart palps.

One little skinny can has:
84 mg of caffeine and 6 teaspoonfuls of sugar

If theyre 16,17 ok I guess, go for it

The G kids in this case are old enough to drive themselves ten miles each way twice a day for refills at Dutch Bros, usually consisting of some RB mixture.

About the only thing I could really fault their parents for. I have a bunch of really great kids and G kids.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by auk1124
Sounds like they were fired for leaking internal documents.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...howed-illustrate-global-corporation.html

What kind of pansy gets so upset about an obvious joke map stuck in a stupid powerpoint presentation, that they leak company documents to the press and get their butts fired?

Politics aside, if these two were dumb enough to think they could do that with no potential repercussions, they were too dumb to be executive officers of a global corporation...

Obviously the excuse to dump them and had to be part of a pattern.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

604 members (007FJ, 1234, 11point, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 10Glocks, 57 invisible), 2,410 guests, and 1,213 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,418
Posts18,470,528
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.