Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
...while in uniform.

The actual video of her actions has been removed from FB.
But this guy captured it.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I sure hope to God somebody followed through and notified her command!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
She should have been KO'd the first two seconds she got in their faces. Just another one of Obama's lesbian whales in uniform...

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
What a fugging ugly fat blob in uniform.
Disgraceful.....
Probably a mudshark also.......

Hope her chain of command nukes her azz for it.

"Conduct unbecoming a member of the armed force,s".
Projecting political veiws in uniform amongst civilians.
Big No go.
They can UCMJ her fat ugly azz on conduct umbecoming a member of the armed services. Its a catch all one.
Seen it done for many things on dumbazz,s.

You cant put up political or religous promotion stuff on military installations, hence why chapelins and chapels on base,s are non denominational when I was in.
Military is neutral on issues .
Especially while in uniform.

I dealt with stuff similar but not like this as a ROTC instructor with cadets who needed to be educated wanting to put flyers up in our bldg which was federal leased on campus and especially their actions and opinons on thursdays while in uniform.

Once you do something like fat fugg did in that vid in the civilian world it spreads like wildfire and is a stain on the military big time.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Wow. she's a fat one. I guess no physical fitness requirements now in the Navy

IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by renegade50
What a fugging ugly fat blob in uniform.
Disgraceful.....
Probably a mudshark also.......

Hope her chain of command nukes her azz for it.

"Conduct unbecoming a member of the armed force,s".
Projecting political veiws in uniform amongst civilians.
Big No go.
They can UCMJ her fat ugly azz on conduct umbecoming a member of the armed services. Its a catch all one.
Seen it done for many things on dumbazz,s.

You cant put up political or religous promotion stuff on military installations, hence why chapelins and chapels on base,s are non denominational when I was in.
Military is neutral on issues .
Especially while in uniform.

I dealt with stuff similar but not like this as a ROTC instructor with cadets who needed to be educated wanting to put flyers up in our bldg which was federal leased on campus and especially their actions and opinons on thursdays while in uniform.

Once you do something like fat fugg did in that vid in the civilian world it spreads like wildfire and is a stain on the military big time.

How long would you or I have lasted back in the day if we’d pulled this schit in uniform? We would never have done it because we knew we wouldn’t last ten minutes after our command found out. We knew because this was ingrained early on as a huge no-no.

How did this whale have the nerve to pull that? Have things in our military changed that much? If so, we’re all doomed.

Last edited by Dryfly24; 07/21/20.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
She's almost as bad as some bonehead talking about professionalism on a public internet venue with his shirt off and shelves full of whiskey bottles in the background.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by 280Rem1
She's almost as bad as some bonehead talking about professionalism on a public internet venue with his shirt off and shelves full of whiskey bottles in the background.

Yeah, I thought about that too. Pretty obvious that guy isn’t the brightest but at least his heart is in the right place. Definitely not in the same category as the traitorous whale.

Last edited by Dryfly24; 07/21/20.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
That kind of chit didn't happen in this man's Navy. Her ass would be in the brig before she could say WTF...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

What do you have against tattoos, more important, what do you have against Whiskey.

The guy is in the Navy, prolly has a very small home or apartment and that room might be the only place he can set up his PC and his web schit.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

I don't see it that way at all he is right, has every right to do a video shirtless and WGAF if he has some alcohol around. In fact I question your motives for even bringing it up, are some kind of leftist dupe trolling on a hunting and shooting forum?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Who knows for sure that she is in the Navy???

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Military+fat+ugly=wigger/mudshark.LOL

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
FAKE, you'd think you all would know by now!

Phil

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by rickt300

I don't see it that way at all he is right, has every right to do a video shirtless and WGAF if he has some alcohol around. In fact I question your motives for even bringing it up, are some kind of leftist dupe trolling on a hunting and shooting forum?

My friends and I stayed away from alcohol when we served in the military.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Greyghost
FAKE, you'd think you all would know by now!

Phil

yep evil right wing Hollywood actors set this up to aid Trump. What a dumschit as usual

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Sure makes me feel safe having a "warrior" like her on the front lines. Five six and 185. If it was 1942, the Japs would be mighty scared, thinking of facing a warrior like this at Midway.

At least, she is living proof that they have good chow, and plenty of it in Today's Navy.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'd say if that video gets back to the Navy, that female seaman faces significant discipline.

Not a fan of tattoos, but who cares? He should have worn a shirt to be professional. Whiskey bottles? Who cares?

I appreciate his commitment to the Navy and his country.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
No wonder the Navy’s ships keep running into stuff and catching on fire.

Last edited by billhilly; 07/21/20.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
TDS is real...

Never underestimate how completely unstable seemingly normal people can be... snap like dry twig.

Always remain vigilant.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (12344mag, 160user, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 1234, 16gage, 52 invisible), 2,406 guests, and 1,279 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,404
Posts18,470,164
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.