Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
People die all the time especially those who have per existing health conditions, are old or both. I still think the China virus is nothing more than the common flu, but it's being driven by the MSM. When the China virus first started in the US it was infecting and killing blacks at higher rates than whites. Now since BLM is rolling you hear nothing on the MSM about the blacks being more susceptible to the virus than the whites. Hopefully the Hibachi grill in Dublin will still be open Friday for dine in meals. We're fixing to party my dad turns 93 on the 24th.

Life is good live it while you can.
GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
“Good health” seems open to interpretation

May the late Mother and Wife RIP

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Wife's BIL in MT had a mild fever for 2 days a couple weeks ago. Last week his test came back positive. Wife's sister's came back negative. Couple dozen floaters all have to be tested tho.

He runs a rafting business, and it's his busiest year ever due to the Kung Flu, but that's going to get a crimp in it.

Last edited by las; 07/22/20.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
People die all the time especially those who have per existing health conditions, are old or both. I still think the China virus is nothing more than the common flu, but it's being driven by the MSM. When the China virus first started in the US it was infecting and killing blacks at higher rates than whites. Now since BLM is rolling you hear nothing on the MSM about the blacks being more susceptible to the virus than the whites. Hopefully the Hibachi grill in Dublin will still be open Friday for dine in meals. We're fixing to party my dad turns 93 on the 24th.

CV19 is a real virus, but it is inaccurately misrepresented and deliberately overblown by MSM and other power Brokers...

If I had to make a guess... I would say it's 95% false and 5% true what the media and politicians are reporting.

Anyone that does not see it is a massive power grab based on a minimal opportunist moment... should put down the bong and start paying attention.

Last edited by CashisKing; 07/22/20.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Went to my doctor today. Great fella... but he was busting my azz for not wearing a mask... and taking care of my mom etc.

Anyway I was chatting "what if" about the fenofibrate study and cholesterol lowering drugs that remove the fatty cells from around your lung vessels reducing the purchase ability of a virus such as SARS or Corona.

He knew of this study and thought it was not a bad idea at all... we also talked about a variety of other things.

However, with great enthusiasm he recommended red Marine algae 500mg tablets. I asked him for basic details.

Long story short a large fishing Village somewhere in Japan had zero outbreaks of SARS a few years back. The medical folks found it to be so extremely odd that no one in this Village attracted the SARS virus. Did a bunch of tests and a bunch of research and found out that this red Marine algae was a phenomenal cholesterol-lowering drug... and with lower cholesterol and fatty tissue around your lungs a virus has much less potential to seat itself and multiply.

Bottom line, he is a medical doctor what about 40 employees in the practice. He has access to any drug he could possibly want and recommended that I go on Amazon and spend $28 on red Marine algae 500 mg tablets. His recommendation was highly enthusiastic. That is all I know.

Don't know and don't care if you agree, but my cholesterol is high as a kite anyway and I'm not much on statins so I ordered a couple of bottles just fughing because.

Do you not tolerate statins? Sounds like you need a new doctor.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Paddler
Went to my doctor today. Great fella... but he was busting my azz for not wearing a mask... and taking care of my mom etc.

Anyway I was chatting "what if" about the fenofibrate study and cholesterol lowering drugs that remove the fatty cells from around your lung vessels reducing the purchase ability of a virus such as SARS or Corona.

He knew of this study and thought it was not a bad idea at all... we also talked about a variety of other things.

However, with great enthusiasm he recommended red Marine algae 500mg tablets. I asked him for basic details.

Long story short a large fishing Village somewhere in Japan had zero outbreaks of SARS a few years back. The medical folks found it to be so extremely odd that no one in this Village attracted the SARS virus. Did a bunch of tests and a bunch of research and found out that this red Marine algae was a phenomenal cholesterol-lowering drug... and with lower cholesterol and fatty tissue around your lungs a virus has much less potential to seat itself and multiply.

Bottom line, he is a medical doctor what about 40 employees in the practice. He has access to any drug he could possibly want and recommended that I go on Amazon and spend $28 on red Marine algae 500 mg tablets. His recommendation was highly enthusiastic. That is all I know.

Don't know and don't care if you agree, but my cholesterol is high as a kite anyway and I'm not much on statins so I ordered a couple of bottles just fughing because.

Do you not tolerate statins? Sounds like you need a new doctor.

Quick question, do you wear goggles to prevent dust getting in your eyes when the cat buries you in the litter box?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Aint lookin good at work.
Another positive, more quarantined.
My direct area, day shift

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
I feel like [bleep] all the time at work because it's hot and wearing a mask sucks. But i wear it.
Because most of the people in the factory are stupid and filthy ( democrats ).

Last edited by hookeye; 07/22/20.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by hookeye
I feel like [bleep] all the time at work because it's hot and wearing a mask sucks. But i wear it.
Because most of the people in the factory are stupid and filthy ( democrats ).

Do you realize that there are a ton of OSHA regulations regarding a mask and respirators?. There needs to be a formal plan with mandated rest breaks. There may be regulations to cover a completely different type of mass with positive pressure ventilation... in other words not some filthyass maxi pad mask.

In all honesty you should take it up with your safety people and make a genuine point of it. Put it in writing have your signature notarized and give them a Xerox copy of what you put in writing. That'll scare the snot out of them to start taking this BS overreach seriously.

There are true risks to not wearing safety gear properly.

It is my sincere belief that we're going to get into toxic shock syndrome type illnesses in very short order across the country.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
CV19 is a real virus, but it is inaccurately misrepresented and deliberately overblown by MSM and other power Brokers...

...a massive power grab based on a minimal opportunist moment...
”The American people are at a serious disadvantage with such a polarized and biased media. It's criminal. Information should empower not enslave.” - DocRocket

https://apple.news/AkV5H-hn6TJGxXonxMWNBiw

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
girl I know died from it yesterday 50 yrs old. took her out quick less than a week from when she found out she had it.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It’s happened just like that to a buncha people. Statistically insignificant...unless you or a loved one are one of em’.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Thought all you guys thought it was fake news after taking your marching orders from orange Jesus. Guess not.

Conrad101st
1/503 Inf., 2nd ID (90-91)
3/327 Inf., 101st ABN (91-92)
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by conrad101st
Thought all you guys thought it was fake news after taking your marching orders from orange Jesus. Guess not.

never thought it was fake, just that the shutdown and stuff was way over the top.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by conrad101st

never thought it was fake, just that the shutdown and stuff was way over the top.

Yep.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Prayers for her. I hope she gets better. Several people I know have gotten it, hardly sick for a couple of days.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
86 year old aunt tested positive.

Slight cough, for about a week.

Most difficult part of it, was the stress of thinkin she was gonna drop dead.

All the logic in the world, wasn't gonna overcome what "the man on TV" had said.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Burleyboy

Mormons and masks in one article. You've been warned.

Bb

Wow, that'll get some running around with hair on fire. laugh

Last edited by jnyork; 07/22/20.

[Linked Image]
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
If they would post the statistics of the folks that died it is my belief that most are overweight or obese.

The second statistic would be cholesterol problems...

High cholesterol leads to extra fat in the respiratory tract. This gives coronavirus or any virus for that matter advantage to grab ahold and multiply readily.

Of course this is 24-hour campfire and everybody will attack those statements because that's just what 24 hour campfire does. Doesn't really matter if you believe it or not. I've done some research that's what I believe and I suspect that's what they'll be telling us about a month from now.

Coronavirus is real. 95% of the hype is pure crap... 5% of it is believable. You sorted out... God gave you a brain.

Last edited by CashisKing; 07/22/20.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
People please stay safe and may all the sick feel better soon.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

200 members (673, 444afic, 5sdad, 10gaugemag, 41rem, 348srfun, 21 invisible), 1,573 guests, and 1,031 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,090
Posts18,522,076
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.