Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
After Trump said he would send agents to more cities, Philly’s district attorney lays out how he might criminally charge federal officers.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-07-22/philly-d-a-threatens-to-arrest-federal-agents

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Sounds like he's the kind of guy who would stick his tool in the pickle slicer, too!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Only theoretically.

Last edited by gitem_12; 07/22/20.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Called the city of brotherly muggings for a reason.

A string of corrupt mayors.
Unconstitutional laws..
Bombings of entire city blocks....

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Pandering to his base

IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
When my dad spent three months in Pennsylvania Hospital, in 1987-88, I spent a lot of time walking the streets of that city, just to clear my head and come to terms with what Dad was going through (he was in a state of dementia). Felt pretty secure and safe doing so. I wouldn't set foot in that schit-hole city today, and the blame lies squarely on the shoulders of it's leadership.

"No good deed shall go unpunished!"
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
We are actually headed down there now. My new born needs heart surgery at CHOP. I'm carrying a Sig 226 and have a Suppressed At pistol in the truck

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
News flash, local police don't guard Federal Buildings. This is the same prosecutor that doesn't press charges against local felons?

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
This business of public officials from one branch or level of government at confrontational odds with another is just one of a number of things I've noticed in our society in the past couple of decades that I used to only associate with what I've seen in some third-world schitholes.

Mathew 22: 37-39

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Trump really needs to stay out of this mess and let it burn.

IC B3

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by gitem_12
We are actually headed down there now. My new born needs heart surgery at CHOP. I'm carrying a Sig 226 and have a Suppressed At pistol in the truck

My prayers go out to you, your family AND YOUR SON! Please keep us in the loop ... I wish you all the best.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
This has nothing to do with liberals or conservatives. But if any president, Trump or Obama, sent Federal agents into our county they could sit on the steps of the Federal buildings and guard them. If they tried to detain anyone, anywhere else our Sheriff would arrest them. And this is about as conservative a county as there is.

Most people don't really want the truth.

They just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by JMR40
This has nothing to do with liberals or conservatives. But if any president, Trump or Obama, sent Federal agents into our county they could sit on the steps of the Federal buildings and guard them. If they tried to detain anyone, anywhere else our Sheriff would arrest them. And this is about as conservative a county as there is.

What happens if those feds are pursuing federal offenses?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

You are full of schit.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lets me get this. Federal forces are sent into a city under the Insurrection Act of 1807 as amended in 2007. The procecutor has these arrested, detained, which in itself is an act of insurrection.

Interesting, kinda think he's blowing smoke.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Wishing all the best for you and yours. Please let us know how that young man does.

He’s in good hands there at CHOP.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

All due respect JMR but you and y’all’s Sheriff are and would be dead wrong. And dead could actually be the operative word.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Wonder who the DA thinks is going to do the arresting?
His investigators? Philidelphia PD? Good Luck with that.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Prayers from Colorado for you and the little one. Stay safe!!

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not sure those federal agents will allow themselves to be arrested.......................just sayin'.

MM

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (1_deuce, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 1234, 12344mag, 1OntarioJim, 53 invisible), 2,271 guests, and 1,322 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,135
Posts18,483,942
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.