Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I don’t trust anybody to tell the truth.

GB1

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by ringworm
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
I support the 2A but I wonder how many of these armed protestors have felony convictions that would make it illegal for them to possess a firearm.

What part of " Shall not be infringed" do you not get?

Shall not be infringed don't count for felons, at least in my book. Those that abuse the law, should pay a price.

Let me know how that logic works when Biden makes ownership of black rifles and hihcaps a felony..

We're talking about the current.

So, you support convicted felons' legal possession of firearms? Doesn't sound very law and orderly. Please own up to saying something stupid or otherwise expound upon your pro-felon gun owning position.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I'm as pro second amendment as the next guy. But like I've said before, that doesn't mean I want Charles Manson running around with a belt fed.

If somebody's brains have been turned to schitt, (and there's a lot of 'em out there) I don't want them armed.

fuggit.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by ingwe
They had better get ready for more of the same. People are sick of their schitt...

Thank you!

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by slowmover12
No loss here. The gene pool is a little more pure.

Bullets: The chlorine of the gene pool.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If you can't trust a man with gun, you can't trust him with a sharp stick.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by Clarkm

Or voting....

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by HawkI
Originally Posted by Clarkm

Or voting....

Or a UPS package....

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
I support the 2A but I wonder how many of these armed protestors have felony convictions that would make it illegal for them to possess a firearm.

Shall not be infringed don't count for felons, at least in my book. Those that abuse the law, should pay a price.

Let me know how that logic works when Biden makes ownership of black rifles and hihcaps a felony..

So, you support convicted felons' legal possession of firearms? Doesn't sound very law and orderly. Please own up to saying something stupid or otherwise expound upon your pro-felon gun owning position.

Like my old buddy used to say, God rest his soul...............

We all have a right to keep and bear arms.......................Not everyone should though.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Car owner: you pointed your gun at me!

Protester: I did? Shoot man

Driver: okay, bang

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Writing a bad check across state lines is a felony.
Vandalizing a stop sign is a felony.
I don't support there disenfranchising of citizens.
When someone has paid a debt, I consider it paid.

As far as what's current only applying to your position, that seems a bit short sighted.
I think the one thing that makes humans different than lesser being is the ability to see Future situations.

I suppose you and I will disagree.
You want to judge fundamental rights as privilege.
You want to make declarative positions based in nothing more than what's current.
You don't agree with fundamentals like considering time served as truly served.
How long do we punish someone?
Till death?
How is that congruent with the concept of JUSTICE?

Now, continue your argument by swinging as far too the ends as you can with some anecdotal story or hyperbolic situation about bank robbers and child molester.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

As far as what's current only applying to your position, that seems a bit short sighted.
I think the one thing that makes humans different than lesser being is the ability to see Future situations.

You want to make declarative positions based in nothing more than what's current.
Till death?

Now, continue your argument by swinging as far too the ends as you can with some anecdotal story or hyperbolic situation about bank robbers and child molester.

Whatever dude, you read a lot into it, aka making chit up... Someone said convicted felons ought not have firearms, you disagreed. Great. You think all convicted felons out on the street have paid their dues? F'ing eh, that is stupid +P.

--- Kid Rock 2022

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Heym06
Originally Posted by Slavek
Don't worry about anything. Biden will probably win by good margin and things will soon go back to normal. I see problems only if Trump wins or if he looses by small margin and refuses to leave office. Biden will heal the country and the BLM, Antifa,....issue will go away.

I hope your post is sarcasm!

No, that commie piece of shit actually thinks that.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Till death?

Whatever dude, you read a lot into it, aka making chit up... Someone said convicted felons ought not have firearms, you disagreed. Great. You think all convicted felons out on the street have paid their dues? F'ing eh, that is stupid +P.

No, I do not think ALL convicted felons have paid their dues...
So let's punish everyone?
Your issue is really with the criminal justice system because they are letting people out of prison who haven't paid their debt in full.
I agree with that.
However, I don't agree with life long punishment.
Specifically, what am I making up?
I didn't read anything into anything.
I think that IF someone commits a crime and is judged by their peers, found guilty of a felony and released from prison they should not be disenfranchised.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Slavek
Don't worry about anything. Biden will probably win by good margin and things will soon go back to normal. I see problems only if Trump wins or if he looses by small margin and refuses to leave office. Biden will heal the country and the BLM, Antifa,....issue will go away.

You're a true idiot if you actually believe that.

Agreed Barry, and he makes the Slavic people look bad
spewing his nonsense.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé
Grandpa:the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Dad:son you have 2 choices for supper eat or don't eat.
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

477 members (10gaugemag, 219DW, 12344mag, 222ND, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 45 invisible), 1,686 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,050
Posts18,521,215
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.