Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
E
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
E
Ok, so we look for asymmetric deals in life, to reap a high reward for taking a low risk, and/or to find great value for a small outlay.

Can we agree that wearing a mask is a low cost, low risk activity that can help slow transmission of a very high risk, and very high cost virus?

Is that an asymmetric deal?

Please discuss.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Wearing a mask puts one at high risk of virtue signaling that it's ok to bullshït the American people.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I see folks all the time handling door handles, gas pump handles, you name it. Their hands go to their masks to either put em on or take em off a dozen times in between. Just what are the purpose of masks again?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
This covid thing is the worst the American people have EVER peen played! I is not a deadly as many common afflictions out there and I for one am sick of all the pandering to a disease that has an over 99% survival rate!

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by T LEE
This covid thing is the worst the American people have EVER peen played! I is not a deadly as many common afflictions out there and I for one am sick of all the pandering to a disease that has an over 99% survival rate!

Studies show that it’s much more dangerous in states with democrat governors than states with republican governors! Who’d have ever thought that? Especially during an election year! Wow, what are the odds?
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

IC B2

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I really don't know the truth.

In the beginning, Fauci told us over and over that a mask would not do any good. Only medical people need them.

At this point, I think millionaires are being made on mask sales, so gotta keep it rolling.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Yeah 0.4% is very high risk

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just more control of the sheep if they buy it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image from saraacarter.com]

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Go hide behind a chain link fence while I shoot at you with a BB gun. That's the equivalent of trying to stop a virus with a mask.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

In the beginning, Fauci told us over and over that a mask would not do any good. Only medical people need them.

At this point, I think millionaires are being made on mask sales, so gotta keep it rolling.

the way I remember it, Fauci was asking people to not hoard the N-95 masks, because medical folks needed them to go to work.

Flagstaff hospital was short on masks, gloves and gowns because they were wearing them for every patient and changing them for every patient.

recall a few people loaded up on masks and hand sanitizers to make a bundle. (like TP hoarding)

We are in a hot spot (Northern Arizona), and we are a shopping town for the Navajo Nation where they have a lot of it. So i wear a cloth mask when I am in a store, and I wash my hands when I leave the store and when I get home.

wearing the mask hasn't killed me yet, nor has the corona. the mask does make my big ears look bigger.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Go hide behind a chain link fence while I shoot at you with a BB gun. That's the equivalent of trying to stop a virus with a mask.

in maple syrup.

how far will a bb travel through a chain link fence in maple syrup?

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
It’s one of the biggest BS boondoggles in history!!! 99% not fatal. Math doesn’t lie but the media does. Masks don’t do [bleep]!!!

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Remember when the little Asians were the only ones that ran around town with masks on before this plandemic ?

Do y’all remember how ridiculous you thought they were?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It bugs the hell out of me to have to put one on because of a democrat governors mandate.
An awful lot of businesses are ignoring the mandate, so those are the ones that I patronize.
If I gotta go in a store who’s following the mandate for something, I wear it through the door and usually stuff it in my pocket once I’m in.
Haven’t run into any mask Nazis yet, but have run into several people who feel we’re being played and that it’s a political weapon. Two guys told me it’s Gods judgment on this country, to which I replied that we kill over 100 thousand unborn babies everyday. When God unleashes His judgment, there won’t be any mistake about it. eek
By the way, Pennsylvania has a new definition of the term “Governor’s Mandate”.
It’s when Tom Wolfe takes his health secretary out for dinner! grin
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I've reminded a few Karens (male and female) that "social distancing" is just exactly the length of my arm, with a cane in my hand. As long as they stay out of reach of the pound of bullet casting alloy poured into the tip, and speak politely, neither one of us will have a problem.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Anybody that believes the mask narrative is an inexperienced fugking moron.

Period.

Fauci is a fugking joke.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
I’ve got bigger hills to die on than wearing a mask. I’ve got one of the clear face shields and it’s really no problem.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

In the beginning he told the truth, then the dems saw a different way and he followed his party...........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I believe in freedom of choice, freedom of opinion etc.

You have the freedom to wear a mask and I have the freedom to think you’re a [bleep]

I won’t try to remove your mask and you don’t try to force me to wear one

Simple enough....

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

633 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 80 invisible), 2,672 guests, and 1,308 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,477
Posts18,471,593
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.