Home
Ok, so we look for asymmetric deals in life, to reap a high reward for taking a low risk, and/or to find great value for a small outlay.

Can we agree that wearing a mask is a low cost, low risk activity that can help slow transmission of a very high risk, and very high cost virus?

Is that an asymmetric deal?

Please discuss.
Wearing a mask puts one at high risk of virtue signaling that it's ok to bullshït the American people.
I see folks all the time handling door handles, gas pump handles, you name it. Their hands go to their masks to either put em on or take em off a dozen times in between. Just what are the purpose of masks again?
This covid thing is the worst the American people have EVER peen played! I is not a deadly as many common afflictions out there and I for one am sick of all the pandering to a disease that has an over 99% survival rate!
Originally Posted by T LEE
This covid thing is the worst the American people have EVER peen played! I is not a deadly as many common afflictions out there and I for one am sick of all the pandering to a disease that has an over 99% survival rate!

Studies show that it’s much more dangerous in states with democrat governors than states with republican governors! Who’d have ever thought that? Especially during an election year! Wow, what are the odds?
7mm
I really don't know the truth.

In the beginning, Fauci told us over and over that a mask would not do any good. Only medical people need them.

At this point, I think millionaires are being made on mask sales, so gotta keep it rolling.
Yeah 0.4% is very high risk
Just more control of the sheep if they buy it.
[Linked Image from saraacarter.com]
Go hide behind a chain link fence while I shoot at you with a BB gun. That's the equivalent of trying to stop a virus with a mask.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

In the beginning, Fauci told us over and over that a mask would not do any good. Only medical people need them.

At this point, I think millionaires are being made on mask sales, so gotta keep it rolling.

the way I remember it, Fauci was asking people to not hoard the N-95 masks, because medical folks needed them to go to work.

Flagstaff hospital was short on masks, gloves and gowns because they were wearing them for every patient and changing them for every patient.

recall a few people loaded up on masks and hand sanitizers to make a bundle. (like TP hoarding)

We are in a hot spot (Northern Arizona), and we are a shopping town for the Navajo Nation where they have a lot of it. So i wear a cloth mask when I am in a store, and I wash my hands when I leave the store and when I get home.

wearing the mask hasn't killed me yet, nor has the corona. the mask does make my big ears look bigger.
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Go hide behind a chain link fence while I shoot at you with a BB gun. That's the equivalent of trying to stop a virus with a mask.

in maple syrup.

how far will a bb travel through a chain link fence in maple syrup?
It’s one of the biggest BS boondoggles in history!!! 99% not fatal. Math doesn’t lie but the media does. Masks don’t do [bleep]!!!
Remember when the little Asians were the only ones that ran around town with masks on before this plandemic ?

Do y’all remember how ridiculous you thought they were?
It bugs the hell out of me to have to put one on because of a democrat governors mandate.
An awful lot of businesses are ignoring the mandate, so those are the ones that I patronize.
If I gotta go in a store who’s following the mandate for something, I wear it through the door and usually stuff it in my pocket once I’m in.
Haven’t run into any mask Nazis yet, but have run into several people who feel we’re being played and that it’s a political weapon. Two guys told me it’s Gods judgment on this country, to which I replied that we kill over 100 thousand unborn babies everyday. When God unleashes His judgment, there won’t be any mistake about it. eek
By the way, Pennsylvania has a new definition of the term “Governor’s Mandate”.
It’s when Tom Wolfe takes his health secretary out for dinner! grin
7mm
I've reminded a few Karens (male and female) that "social distancing" is just exactly the length of my arm, with a cane in my hand. As long as they stay out of reach of the pound of bullet casting alloy poured into the tip, and speak politely, neither one of us will have a problem.
Anybody that believes the mask narrative is an inexperienced fugking moron.

Period.

Fauci is a fugking joke.
I’ve got bigger hills to die on than wearing a mask. I’ve got one of the clear face shields and it’s really no problem.

In the beginning he told the truth, then the dems saw a different way and he followed his party...........
I believe in freedom of choice, freedom of opinion etc.

You have the freedom to wear a mask and I have the freedom to think you’re a [bleep]

I won’t try to remove your mask and you don’t try to force me to wear one

Simple enough....
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
I’ve got bigger hills to die on than wearing a mask. I’ve got one of the clear face shields and it’s really no problem.

If you live in Canaduh you’re already dead.

LOL
Originally Posted by Sycamore

the way I remember it, Fauci was asking people to not hoard the N-95 masks, because medical folks needed them to go to work.

Flagstaff hospital was short on masks, gloves and gowns because they were wearing them for every patient and changing them for every patient.

recall a few people loaded up on masks and hand sanitizers to make a bundle. (like TP hoarding)

We are in a hot spot (Northern Arizona), and we are a shopping town for the Navajo Nation where they have a lot of it. So i wear a cloth mask when I am in a store, and I wash my hands when I leave the store and when I get home.

wearing the mask hasn't killed me yet, nor has the corona. the mask does make my big ears look bigger.

You do realize the purpose of a mask is to keep the wearer of said mask from spreading the Kung fly, not from getting it? That's pretty common knowledge.
I'm betting 95% of mask wearers think it prevents them from contracting Covid19.

Red State blog claim Calif governor Gavin Newsom signed a billion, yes billion, dollar deal with the Chinese for masks. Wonder if there was a signing bonus?
...the way I remember it, Fauci was asking people to not hoard the N-95 masks, because medical folks needed them to go to work.

I'm sure the MSM would like to spin it that way.

Beginning in February, Fauci stated quite clearly the only masks that might be effective are N95's and there was no need to wear any other mask unless you had symptoms. If you had symptoms, a cloth covering may help prevent the broadcasting of a cough or sneeze or silva while talking, but not to wear an N95. Later Fauci advised that you could wear a cloth face covering if it made you feel better, but strongly recommended against wearing a formal surgical mask—as those should be reserved for frontliners. Finally, by late June Fauci's position on masks eroded to the point where he declared that everyone should wear a mask.

Fauci's explanations justifying lying to the public as a means of preserving supplies for medical workers is a disgusting example of paternalism and where he lost any respect I had left for him.

I can't believe someone hasn't strung together a montage of Fauci's statements on masks over the last six months. Then again, there'd be no place to post it, because they'd just take it down.

LMAO
Originally Posted by flintlocke

Red State blog claim Calif governor Gavin Newsom signed a billion, yes billion, dollar deal with the Chinese for masks. Wonder if there was a signing bonus?

https://www.latimes.com/california/...asks-arrival-california-gavin-newsom-byd

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/california-gov-newsom-wont-share-details-on-1b-mask-deal-with-china

https://nypost.com/2020/05/05/gov-newsom-rejects-request-for-details-on-1b-china-mask-deal/
That doesn't sound good for the environment.

In addition to that, proper air filtration will reduce the risk of transmission or airborne viruses, but MERV 13 media has now been diverted to masks, that are as worthless as the politicians who force their usage. The CDC says masks don't work, upgrade to MERV 13 or higher if your system allows. Then .gov diverts the media so you can't upgrade. But hell, it looks good and shows that the bloodsucking, worthless bastard local politicians care.
I enjoy the folks saying they wear them for “my” safety.
Originally Posted by AKduck
I enjoy the folks saying they wear them for “my” safety.

“It’s not about you.”
Originally Posted by kingston
Wearing a mask puts one at high risk of virtue signaling that it's ok to bullshït the American people.

^^^This^^^
#allinthistogether
The idiot homeless around here are wearing masks....
They smoke meth and live under a bridge no problem, but a fake pandemic is cause for alarm. All of a sudden they're highly concerned for their health. Give me a [bleep] break.
Originally Posted by deflave

Period.

Fauci is a fugking joke.

I put more faith in the CBIRF Marine, than Fauci.

One thing is fact, the mask cannot stop a fart.....How in the hell could it stop a virus?
Last I heard AIDS/HIV infection is FATAL. Why you reckon there hasn't been a huge effort to identify and isolate the people that carry this contagion? I understand it isn't yet considered airborne but I would bet that almost everyone that's been exposed and infected were not aware it was happening. Here you have a disease that is 100% percent fatal vs one that is .04 %. Also what about the Hepatitis C that is terribly debilitating and easily spread? I have a 70+ year old neighbor lady with CV-19 and she has received 2 calls from the state this week to be sure she knows to stay under house arrest. It would homophobic or negro phobic to insist that AIDS and Hep C infected be put under house arrest despite the fact that millions have been infected.

Period.

Fauci is a fugking joke.

I put more faith in the CBIRF Marine, than Fauci.

One thing is fact, the mask cannot stop a fart.....How in the hell could it stop a virus?

It is shameful what they have gotten away with.

Lol, you're not supposed to were it on your fuggin' ass!!
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Wait.....what??? lol
Everything you need to know about The Corona virus can be summed up right here:

I ass u me you are joking. Most people's butts are double masked and the gas still comes right over and penetrates your mask. Viruses are kind of small and sneaky.

It is shameful what they have gotten away with.

Completely and totally disgusting.
Originally Posted by El_CuCuy
Ok, so we look for asymmetric deals in life, to reap a high reward for taking a low risk, and/or to find great value for a small outlay.

Can we agree that wearing a mask is a low cost, low risk activity that can help slow transmission of a very high risk, and very high cost virus?

Please discuss.

No. I for one cannot agree with your primise.

The size of the Covid19 virus bacteria is .1 micron.

The masks most people are being asked to wear only filter down to 20 microns.

Do the math. It is like trying to filter out mosquitoes with a chain length fence.

Surgical masks do not filter down to .1 micron. One would need to use a CDC Type 4 (I believe that is correct) aspirator to filter out the virus. VERY EXPENSIVE!

Masks only give the appearance that one is taking preventive measures. There are people walking around with antibodies to the virus. I know of a least a dozen people who have been exposed--but never came down with it.

EMORY University in Atlanta is very close to vaccine. So are the Israelis.

Wait until flu season is in full swing. If masks are effective, flu cases should be down dramatically.
Everything you need to know about The Corona virus can be summed up right here:

Fauci = Swampthing
That squeaky little fuque said last week people now should wear goggles.
Why not put a damn yellow V on everyone who was stupid enough to get his rushed, untested, chemical cocktail? Every one without the mark can't enter a public space.
He and gates need deportation to mars.
Originally Posted by GeorgiaBoy

Please discuss.

Do the math. It is like trying to filter out mosquitoes with a chain length fence.

Surgical masks do not filter down to .1 micron. One would need to use a CDC Type 4 (I believe that is correct) aspirator to filter out the virus. VERY EXPENSIVE!

Masks only give the appearance that one is taking preventive measures. There are people walking around with antibodies to the virus. I know of a least a dozen people who have been exposed--but never came down with it.

Wait until flu season is in full swing. If masks are effective, flu cases should be down dramatically.

A virus bacteria? No wonder there's so much paranoia. That's some serious chit.
On the plus side, my ventriloquist act is much more believable.

I just assumed he was talking about incoming.
I was talking about incoming. But if you think about it, jeans and undies is about the same as a double layer mask.
I work in a city with close to 9,000 homeless in it. One has died from the covid. I do not know if he had any comorbidities, but something tells me if you are an addict living on the street in this festering human sewer then your body is a cocktail of disease and drugs.

The other 8,999 or so seem to die more of overdoses and fights over drugs than of covid. Just sayin'.
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
I work in a city with close to 9,000 homeless in it. One has died from the covid. I do not know if he had any comorbidities, but something tells me if you are an addict living on the street in this festering human sewer then your body is a cocktail of disease and drugs.

The other 8,999 or so seem to die more of overdoses and fights over drugs than of covid. Just sayin'.

F'in A!

Been wondering how the homeless seem so "immune" to it.

Glad you checked in Tracy......hows things in Weirdsville?
I was talking about incoming. But if you think about it, jeans and undies is about the same as a double layer mask.

Damn, how do you put your pants on??
Originally Posted by smokepole

Damn, how do you put your pants on??

Jeans/undies at the exhaust pipe...the fart has to breach that, then maneuver north and through the face mask.
Yeah masks. Not really wearing one.

Holy chit a virus bacteria! OMG that's a scariest mofo thing I ever ever ever (which I never never never) heard of.

Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT

Please discuss.

A virus bacteria? No wonder there's so much paranoia. That's some serious chit.

Jeans/undies at the exhaust pipe...the fart has to breach that, then maneuver north and through the face mask.

That was a rhetorical question. But, I think you need whitey tighties to get the same level of protection as a mask. Preferably JC Penney's brand. If it's just boxers then you only have the protection of a bandana.

Whitey tighties matter.

This argument is, frankly, stupid as hell. And it's been said here over, and over.

The point of a mask is to keep "spittle" and large droplets, and snot and chit from flying out of the mouth, while talking. The point is not to capture perfectly virgin .1 micron viruses out of their mouth while talking. It is a laughably stupid assertion.

Read that again: The point is not to capture a single, minuscule rouge virus someone is exhaling.

Get a fuggin' clue.

I know it is political, and everyone has an opinion, but JFC. Believe in masks or not, but at least judge them based on the intended benefits.

Please discuss.

I gave up on the "we", when "I" have to pay for abortions which:
A. Isnt law, passed by Congress and signed by the Executive
B. Violates my 1st Amendment rights. Religious if it helps one reconnoiter.

Asymmetric deal: Is pretty much summed up in the Constitution, which some choose to either forget or warp. There are no asymmetrical deals, but God given, inalienable rights..
Wear a mask for 80 years. Dont wear one.
The government favoring one over the other is ILLEGAL.

Its odd we have declared freedom of choice decreed from un-Constitutional means, its between us and our doctor, unless its to promote and fund a government system or have mask wearers and their government progeny run scorn on those beyond their jurisdiction.

Socialism and communism is, has been and always be a lie and is always an affront to the only law, the U.S. Constitution.

There is no "asymmetric deal" in the Constitution or Bill of Rights.
Stay inside and hide or mind your own business and leave others as free people to do as they see fit, without being negligent or acting in a pre-meditated fashion.

But my words are wasted.

I literally have nothing in common with close to 50% of the citizens here or those who arent.
If you need to ask "why" I dont agree on the "asymmetrical deal", you are either a commie or too young to make "my" 50%.
You are my enemy and I will do whatever Providence allows me to destroy you....
Originally Posted by duck911

This argument is, frankly, stupid as hell. And it's been said here over, and over.

The point of a mask is to keep "spittle" and large droplets, and snot and chit from flying out of the mouth, while talking. The point is not to capture perfectly virgin .1 micron viruses out of their mouth while talking. It is a laughably stupid assertion.

Read that again: The point is not to capture a single, minuscule rouge virus someone is exhaling.

Get a fuggin' clue.

I know it is political, and everyone has an opinion, but JFC. Believe in masks or not, but at least judge them based on the intended benefits.

LOL

This stupid f a g g o t has been crying about The Corona from day one.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

F'in A!

Just trying to survive the madness of the past four months. Get used to big city police departments making haste slowly. The SJWs want our heads. They also want the cops out of their way so they can do what they want with little repercussion.
Eight more months if I am lucky.
Originally Posted by Hastings
Last I heard AIDS/HIV infection is FATAL. Why you reckon there hasn't been a huge effort to identify and isolate the people that carry this contagion? I understand it isn't yet considered airborne but I would bet that almost everyone that's been exposed and infected were not aware it was happening. Here you have a disease that is 100% percent fatal vs one that is .04 %.

I am shaking my head here.

In 2020, HIV infection is a personal choice. NO ONE accidentally contracts HIV. You have to go OUT OF YOUR WAY, intentionally, to get infected. Shoot up, not practice safe sex.....

And even if you are stupid enough to contract it, it has not been 100% fatal for years now. Most people with treatment live normal lives. Some have even been "cured." Heard of Magic Johnson???

Comparing HIV to COVID is ridiculous.

LOL

You fancy yourself a smart guy. Answer this question. Simple YES or NO.

My entire point was that the assertion that masks are useless because they don't filter a single, perfectly airborne virus is STUPID.

The point of a mask is to keep larger droplets from going airborne.

Agree, or disagree?

LOL

My entire point was that the assertion that masks are useless because they don't filter a single, perfectly airborne virus is STUPID.

Agree, or disagree?

LMAO

If you actually did something with your life you wouldn't ask the question.

You're a fugk tard.
Originally Posted by Hastings
Last I heard AIDS/HIV infection is FATAL. Why you reckon there hasn't been a huge effort to identify and isolate the people that carry this contagion? I understand it isn't yet considered airborne but I would bet that almost everyone that's been exposed and infected were not aware it was happening. Here you have a disease that is 100% percent fatal vs one that is .04 %.

I am shaking my head here.

In 2020, HIV infection is a personal choice. NO ONE accidentally contracts HIV. You have to go OUT OF YOUR WAY, intentionally, to get infected. Shoot up, not practice safe sex.....

And even if you are stupid enough to contract it, it has not been 100% fatal for years now. Most people with treatment live normal lives. Some have even been "cured." Heard of Magic Johnson???

Comparing HIV to COVID is ridiculous.

LOL

LOL

Agree, or disagree?

LMAO

If you actually did something with your life you wouldn't ask the question.

You're a fugk tard.

As per usual, you won't answer a question where you know you are wrong.

And everyone recognizes it.
I like the chain link fence. The everyday cloth mask is like using a chain link fence to block the blast and shot from a 12 gauge shotgun. N95 mask is better but it will not block the a virus either. And your eyes lead straight to the sinus cavity.

As per usual, you won't answer a question where you know you are wrong.

And everyone recognizes it.

Did your daughter ever make it back from the exponential death sentence that was volunteer work?

LMAO
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
I like the chain link fence. The everyday cloth mask is like using a chain link fence to block the blast and shot from a 12 gauge shotgun. N95 mask is better but it will not block the a virus either. And your eyes lead straight to the sinus cavity.

Yes, because viruses float around in their own little .1 micron world, unattached to anything... Not on droplets, not on spittle...

Fuggin' geniuses here tonight.

Yes, because viruses float around in their own little .1 micron world, unattached to anything... Not on droplets, not on spittle...

#scaredofhisownshadow

LMAO

#scaredofhisownshadow

LMAO

Still won't answer the VERY simple question.

But, you never do when you know you are wrong.

Did you watch the Panthers game tonight? I know you did - you are a YUGE fan.

But god forbid you admit you like a professional sport.

Dumbfugg

Still won't answer the VERY simple question.

But, you never do when you know you are wrong.

But god forbid you admit you like a professional sport.

Dumbfugg

Duck O' Dumb,

Did your daughter survive the exponential death sentence that was volunteer work?

Simple question.

LOL

See how The Duck can't control himself and types out "YUGE?"

LOL

Rest assured his wife won't let him vote for Trump this November.

Fugkin' bitch. LOL
You are boring as chit. You answer questions with childish insults, and won't even engage.

Good night.
God Speed.
You are boring as chit. You answer questions with childish insults, and won't even engage.

Good night.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Then why in May 2020 did the CDC say that healthy people should not wear a mask? Why did Fauci say masks don’t work initially?

You keep drinking the MSM Koolaid. Masks don’t do [bleep]!!!
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

F'in A!

Just trying to survive the madness of the past four months. Get used to big city police departments making haste slowly. The SJWs want our heads. They also want the cops out of their way so they can do what they want with little repercussion.
Eight more months if I am lucky.

Man...good luck.

Eight months. Standing on your head!

I will count down with ya.
Originally Posted by Springcove
Then why in May 2020 did the CDC say that healthy people should not wear a mask? Why did Fauci say masks don’t work initially?

There ain't a dick on the planet that The Duck wouldn't shove into his mouth.

There ain't a dick on the planet that The Duck wouldn't shove into his mouth.

Seriously. How much more gullible can some of these dumbasses be?

Seriously. How much more gullible can some of these dumbasses be?

I'd love to meet their wives.

LOL
Originally Posted by smokepole

That was a rhetorical question. But, I think you need whitey tighties to get the same level of protection as a mask. Preferably JC Penney's brand. If it's just boxers then you only have the protection of a bandana.

Whitey tighties matter.

Yeah..I suppose. But what if the tighty-whitey are stretched real tight???? What about that? Now we're getting into chain-link fence territory again.....grin.
laugh

Please discuss.

Every responsible citizen should practice: distancing, wear a mask and exercise good personal hygiene (wash hands thoroughly and often).
I have coined a term for it:

Covidiocy (n) a mental aberration composed of paranoia, superstition, and blind obedience to a manufactured medical emergency. Victims are known as Covidiots and can be told by their compulsive hand washing, mask wearing, and avoidance of all human contact.
Originally Posted by Slavek

Please discuss.

Every responsible citizen should practice: distancing, wear a mask and exercise good personal hygiene (wash hands thoroughly and often).

You really are European if the need for personal hygiene
Only became apparent after the pandemic started.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Slavek

Please discuss.

You really are European if the need for personal hygiene
Only became apparent after the pandemic started.

Acknowledging existence of pandemic is a move in right direction.....
Tired of the discussion/debate regarding masks work/don't work. Do as you please, just STFU if a business chooses to require masks that's their perogative just take your business elsewhere and stay off the internet biotching about it.

Please discuss.

The numbers "prove", where your civil rights have been violated with forced-to-wear mask orders, the virus has actually spread more.

Just the facts mam.....

Math and Physics do not lie, and just because people are lying about the Math and Physics, does not make their lies true.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
I have coined a term for it:

Covidiocy (n) a mental aberration composed of paranoia, superstition, and blind obedience to a manufactured medical emergency. Victims are known as Covidiots and can be told by their compulsive hand washing, mask wearing, and avoidance of all human contact.

Co-vid-i-o-cy

LOL

Agree, or disagree?

Do you put on rubber gloves before you wipe your azz? If not, why not, when it has been proven the virus is shed through human feces, and not airborne.

You should be telling people to wear rubber gloves instead of a mask, Mr. Karen, if you actually wanted to accomplish something.
Fact is keeping your hands away from your face protects you and others from contracting the China virus. And wearing a mask is counterproductive at keeping your hands away from your face. Some people are just to stupid to think for themselves. Wearing a mask might be like wearing a filter and it catches the China virus in the air. Then the dumbasses that wear a mask spread the virus around under the guise of prevention.
My issue isn’t masks so much as it is being treated like a subject not a citizen...
Let’s see….a sail on a Sailboat catches what, wind…..

A mask on a human’s face catches what, airborne particles / droplets…..

Why would any intelligent person wear something on their face that “concentrates” and collects droplets floating around in the air, if a virus was in fact “airborne”?......

Checkmate……

And again, 14 RCT's (Random Control Test), Gold Standard in medical field, has proven over the course of many decades, that mask provide zero protection from viruses….

They didn’t for the Spanish Flu, and they aren’t for Covid-19, and the math (numbers) and physics are proving out the masks are actually helping to spread it when forced on a community.

Get a fuggin' clue.

You are basing your insults on the premise that everyone that gets a little "spittle" on them is getting the virus. That is a laughably stupid assertion.

There are hundreds, if not thousands, if not 10s of thousands of people who have been in contact with people who have been infected with the virus and have NOT come down with it.

I can give you a half dozen names off the top of my head...but you are just not worth the time.
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

Why would any intelligent person wear something on their face that “concentrates” and collects droplets floating around in the air, if a virus was in fact “airborne”?......

Checkmate……

And again, 14 RCT's (Random Control Test), Gold Standard in medical field, has proven over the course of many decades, that mask provide zero protection from viruses….

They didn’t for the Spanish Flu, and they aren’t for Covid-19, and the math (numbers) and physics are proving out the masks are actually helping to spread it when forced on a community.

Well said. News that is NOT being reported. And logic far above the heads of the most opinionated posting here.
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

Checkmate……

This^^^.

To bad duck of dumbass would rather drink the msm koolaid. How about those fatality numbers Dumbduck? Still less than 1/2 of a percent in most places but by all means let’s shut down the world and wear a fricking mask 😷.

Please discuss.

Nope we can not agree.
I wear cotton underwear and cotton pants; you have a cotton cloth over your face; I fart, can you smell it?
If it won't stop a body emission odor, why would you think it'd stop a microorganism???

How about 1: Wash your hands THEN wash your face.
Stay home if you are sick.

NOW< after 5 months, we're being told we need face shields!!! After initially saying masks won't help, then masks are required. What's next? HazMAt suits...

I'm going to the military surplus and buying all the old CPOGs from The Gulf War.
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Tired of the discussion/debate regarding masks work/don't work. Do as you please, just STFU if a business chooses to require masks that's their perogative just take your business elsewhere and stay off the internet biotching about it.

^^^ Scared to death.^^^

LOL
There’s such a thing as “hiding in plain sight”.

If you honestly think that this part of a Grand Plan for the gov’t to enslave the populace (and I’m not going to disagree with you - never let a crisis go to waste) you’re telegraphing exactly which “dissidents” they should come for first.

Like I said, this isn’t the hill I’ll die on. I’ll keep my powder dry for the important fights.
Squidge,

You’d strap a dick to your face if somebody told you to.

LOL

Get a fuggin' clue.

This is even better the second time you read it.

LOL

A real man’s man.

LMAO

Please discuss.

What's to discuss. The answer is a resounding NO!

👍
another sock puppet fed and watered. congrats.
The Salem Witch trials happened because people are :

# 1 inherently stupid.

#2 easily believe what ever the leaders tell them to believe.

#3 can’t be convinced otherwise with facts laid before their eyes.

Fauci reminds me a little of the Peter Stzork testimony, but instead of the angst and contempt Stzork showed - Fauci, is playing Giligan the dumbfûck role.

POS

🖕🏾😎
Originally Posted by gunswizard

I agree with this. If a business owners requires you to wear a T shirt that says "re-elect the bastard", the business owner has that right and you either comply or take your business elsewhere. Government officials and elected officials do not have the authority to require you wear a mask so not wearing a mask is a form of protest which is protected. No?
Yes.

Every business or anywhere I've been lately where face masks are SUPPOSED to be mandatory, a good half or more of both customers and employees either wore theirs off their nose, off nose AND mouth or just hanging loose down on their necks and all the rest wore no masks at all.

Squidge,

You’d strap a dick to your face if somebody told you to.

LOL

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Lol, of course you campfire "Karens" are easily offended by a little humor. laugh

Laughing. laugh
Originally Posted by Squidge
Laughing. laugh

Is the Covid in the room with you, right now?
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Laughing. laugh

Still laughing!

Nope, I'm not too worried about Covid coming to my house, I'm sure I'll survive it if it does.

I do work work with some good people with underlying health conditions that would likely be in a world of hurt if they catch it. If practicing good hygiene and wearing a mask when asked helps reduce the chances they may catch it, then I'm in. Are masks 100% effective in preventing C-19 transmission? Nope! Current thinking is that wearing masks may reduce the transmission rate by 65% depending on the type of mask and how it's worn.

Refusing to where a mask in places that ask or require it is just as much of "virture singling" as wearing a mask everywhere one goes.
Laughing. laugh

Still laughing!

Has the Covid caused you to have thoughts you didn't have before?

Such as making you think you should wear a new type of clothing?

And touch yourself through that clothing, in public?
Imagine the fence is your cloth mask and the water represents a virus.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Laughing. laugh

Still laughing!

Nope, I'm not too worried about Covid coming to my house, I'm sure I'll survive it if it does.

I do work work with some good people with underlying health conditions that would likely be in a world of hurt if they catch it. If practicing good hygiene and wearing a mask when asked helps reduce the chances they may catch it, then I'm in. Are masks 100% effective in preventing C-19 transmission? Nope! Current thinking is that wearing masks may reduce the transmission rate by 65% depending on the type of mask and how it's worn.

Refusing to where a mask in places that ask or require it is just as much of "virture singling" as wearing a mask everywhere one goes.

Why not just admit you’re sacred to death?

LOL
We
Laughing. laugh

Still laughing!

Why not just admit you’re sacred to death?

LOL

Still laughing! Nope, not scared at all.
Laughing. laugh

Still laughing!

Nope! It does look like some thoughts have been swirling around in your head though. laugh
Laughing. laugh

Still laughing!

Current thinking doesn't match with the reality of actual testing. You need look no further that the CDC's own findings after reviewing multiple tests. I'd be embarrassed if I had fallen for all the bullshiite. Ashamed and embarrassed.
Here's your pull quote: "In our systematic review, we identified 10 RCTs that reported estimates of the effectiveness of face masks in reducing laboratory-confirmed influenza virus infections in the community from literature published during 1946–July 27, 2018. In pooled analysis, we found no significant reduction in influenza transmission with the use of face masks."

Suppose and theorize all you want.
Squidgeward,

If you pat your head and rub your stomach at the same time, you will not catch a cold.

Take video.

LOL
Laughing. laugh

Still laughing!

Nope! It does look like some thoughts have been swirling around in your head though. laugh

Does the Covid cause you to make judgments about others?

How long has the Covid made you feel that these "others" should be derided and mocked?

Yeah, but it's the right kind of virtue... Liberty.

Yes, the idea of the silly masks is to stop you from spitting on everyone, not to stop individual virus particles from blowing through the mask. It's still BS. (and I'm sure a large portion of dutiful mask wearers still really think that the mask is to help keep THEM from getting the Wuhu flu... as evidenced by all the nuts I see walking down the sidewalk, or driving their cars ALONE and wearing their stupid damn mask.)

There are places where no one is wearing a mask (even when "ordered" to by their royal gubernor), and yet, people aren't dropping like flies. What gives? I mean, Sweden should be pretty much wiped out by now, right?
See, that's what I prefer is science and figuring out what works and what doesn't. With that said, what does the science say specifically say about C-19 and masks?
Originally Posted by Stophel
as evidenced by all the nuts I see walking down the sidewalk, or driving their cars ALONE and wearing their stupid damn mask.)

That is pretty stupid, I just shake my head everytime I see someone doing that.

yep really weird it has not spread in the crowded unhealthy homeless populations in San Fran, LA, Seattle, Portland or the slums in Asia
See, that's what I prefer is science and figuring out what works and what doesn't. With that said, what does the science say specifically say about C-19 and masks?

LOL

Has your life been so void of experience that you need to be told that?

LOL

Has your life been so void of experience that you need to be told that?

Apparently you need to be told that. laugh
Problem is people can't think for themselves anymore. Common sense isn't common any more.
As Tucker has said:

In this election year, EVERYTHING is about this election and getting rid of Trump.
Here is my current understanding regarding masks and Covid-19. With that said, I'm open to reading about other scientific studies that differ.

https://www.ucdavis.edu/coronavirus/news/your-mask-cuts-own-risk-65-percent

Transmission by droplets

There are two primary methods of transmission, they said. The first is via droplets a carrier expels, which are about one-third the size of a human hair but still large enough that we can see them. Masks create an effective barrier against droplets.

Transmission by aerosol particles

The second major transmission method is via the aerosol particles we expel when we talk. Those are about 1/100th the size of a human hair and are more difficult to defend against. Social distancing and staying outdoors, where there is more air flow, are helpful, Blumberg and Ristenpart said.

“Studies in laboratory conditions now show the virus stays alive in aerosol form with a half-life on the scale of hours. It persists in the air,” Ristenpart said. “That’s why you want to be outdoors for any social situations if possible. The good air flow will disperse the virus. If you are indoors, think about opening the windows. You want as much fresh air as possible.”
It’s in the science!

Why do idiots keep saying that stupid [bleep]? Heard it on the news?
Wasn't science, that caused em ta stick their heads up their asses.

Was propaganda.

And for that reason, it's impossible for science ta pull their heads back out.

Fear cannot be overcome by logic.
I do realize it’s the go to catch phrase for the gullible [bleep].

They think it prevents them from looking like...a gullible [bleep]

Just like global warming
Mask efficacy in Anchorage.

[Linked Image from i0.wp.com]

https://mustreadalaska.com/is-the-anchorage-mask-mandate-working/

Apparently you need to be told that. laugh

#scaredtodeath

LOL

"I only believe in science"
https://youtu.be/mSy1NQx2bJE?t=29

It says that COVID is a magical virus that behaves and is transmitted differently than anything known to man. Even masks that are totally useless against other viruses of it's size and type somehow miraculously stop COVID. LMFAO
The "believers" are really just the worst that our country has to offer.

Complete fugkin' idiots.
Here is my current understanding regarding masks and Covid-19. With that said, I'm open to reading about other scientific studies that differ.

https://www.ucdavis.edu/coronavirus/news/your-mask-cuts-own-risk-65-percent

Transmission by droplets

There are two primary methods of transmission, they said. The first is via droplets a carrier expels, which are about one-third the size of a human hair but still large enough that we can see them. Masks create an effective barrier against droplets.

Transmission by aerosol particles

The second major transmission method is via the aerosol particles we expel when we talk. Those are about 1/100th the size of a human hair and are more difficult to defend against. Social distancing and staying outdoors, where there is more air flow, are helpful, Blumberg and Ristenpart said.

“Studies in laboratory conditions now show the virus stays alive in aerosol form with a half-life on the scale of hours. It persists in the air,” Ristenpart said. “That’s why you want to be outdoors for any social situations if possible. The good air flow will disperse the virus. If you are indoors, think about opening the windows. You want as much fresh air as possible.”

The mask(whatever type) doesn't matter if it doesn't have an airtight seal around the entire airway, and have a filter system that stops all particles down to .1 microns(?) both coming and going. Surgical masks, n95 masks, cloth masks, your favorite face diaper can't do that. So unless you properly use a true, certified airtight face sealing respirator whether it be industrial or military, and protect your eyes from ingress, and sterilize everything every time you take it off/put it on before entering/leaving your home/office school etc. etc. ad nausium you ain't gonna stop jack.....and that's science.

If you'll accept the bullshit Covid death numbers, and you'll accept the bullshit reasons for wearing a mask...

Then you'll accept the bullshit numbers that say Biden won the election, and accept him as your new President.
OSHA 1910.134...

Been around for decades...

Vs...

"Internet Science du jour"

https://www.osha.gov/laws-regs/regulations/standardnumber/1910/1910.134
Originally Posted by CashisKing
OSHA 1910.134...

Been around for decades...

Vs...

"Internet Science du jour"

https://www.osha.gov/laws-regs/regulations/standardnumber/1910/1910.134

Simply mindboggling that people have no idea what the fugh they are doing can make up crap and morons will comply...

Never ever seen a MD or any medical person wear the same nasty filthy maxipad... hour after hour... day after day... week after week.

The bacterial filth... it's like a petri dish of fughing poison...
"But it is keeping me Safe from dying because Al Roker said so."

People are stupid beyond comprehension.
Wear a mask feel safe.

Wear a mask and goggles and feel safer

Wear a mask and goggles and turn-in all guns and knives and feel uber safest.
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Wear a mask and feel safe.

Wear a mask and goggles and feel safer

Wear a mask and goggles and turn-in all guns and knives and feel uber safest.

I honestly swear it like watching some really really bad horror movie with zombies...

"Johnny... let's walking into that crazy broken down house over there... the zombies won't eat us in that house..."

"Great idea Susie... you are right... and I have a rape whistle if they try."

"Johnny... why do you have a rape whistle? "

"Because I was a Boy Scout... and I am prepared Susie!"

"I love you Johnny... hold my hand"
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Originally Posted by T LEE

Studies show that it’s much more dangerous in states with democrat governors than states with republican governors! Who’d have ever thought that? Especially during an election year! Wow, what are the odds?
7mm

If you haven't done the analysis from this angle, You will also find that it's much more dangerous in swing states like FL and TX.
© 24hourcampfire