Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by slumlord
Haha OK You win.... Yawn......

Wrong - I don't win anything. But, you are a big loser. Just keep yawning. 14 words.

Sweet baby haysoos. Are you really that much of a humorless whiny baby? Please tell me it's internet schtick.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
No its real

I should post the PM he sent me a couple month back

You’d think he was Alexander the Great.

what a Moe

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Wrong - I don't win anything. But, you are a big loser. Just keep yawning. 14 words.

Sweet baby haysoos. Are you really that much of a humorless whiny baby? Please tell me it's internet schtick.
See the first reply - neither is the case and do you jump in because you REALLY care, in that none of the comments pertain to you? Simply got assigned to potty mouth cleanup duty today. Shift ends at 4:11 pm.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
There’s few old guys on here have them growing outta their foreheads

laugh
There's more than just a few old dickheads on here.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

See the first reply - neither is the case and do you jump in because you REALLY care, in that none of the comments pertain to you? Simply got assigned to potty mouth cleanup duty today. Shift ends at 4:11 pm.

Just put him on ignore. Do you really think you are going to get him to change? Do you really think your childish snitty retorts are doing any good? I can assure you that you are in the minority on taking offense to his brand of humor. He's one of the few people here who make me laugh out loud almost every day. I jump in because you are embarrassing yourself. That's some thanks you give.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

You first reply on this thread was a blind-sided personal attack against me, Churchlady.

When is the last time you fired off a round?

And insulin doesn’t count, Churchlady...

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
When did we start reporting a word count at the end of each post? (14)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You first reply on this thread was a blind-sided personal attack against me, Churchlady. When is the last time you fired off a round? And insulin doesn’t count, Churchlady...
Still drinking this morning? You clearly are not reading/comprehending well. My first reply on this thread was "Don't knock it until you've had one and used it." which was a gentle and apparently unsuccessful effort to add to the humor. So, I'm not a comedian. You opened the potty mouth after that. I usually ask vulgar folks to clean up their language. Just a value habit.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You first reply on this thread was a blind-sided personal attack against me, Churchlady. When is the last time you fired off a round? And insulin doesn’t count, Churchlady...
Still drinking this morning? You clearly are not reading/comprehending well. My first reply on this thread was "Don't knock it until you've had one and used it." which was a gentle and apparently unsuccessful effort to add to the humor. So, I'm not a comedian. You opened the potty mouth after that. I usually ask vulgar folks to clean up their language. Just a value habit.

I usually ask crybabies to quit crying. Just a value habit.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
You and humor go together like a turd in a punchbowl

IC B3

D
DHN Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by killahog

They probably grew it on his right arm for a reason.

Is he left-handed?

Dale

L
Lennie Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Blackheart

laugh
There's more than just a few old dickheads on here.

Are you referring to those named Richard Noggin?

In training to be an obedient master to my two labs

Shooting, fishing and hunting
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Must be nappy time for CCCCCCC, took his bitch slap while I was mowing. Shade tree replies 😐

Jesus take the wheel, I gotta speak to someone on the innernek.

That or he is “replacing a ujoint on his motor home” yeah right.
Old man couldnt open a jar of pickles.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Just put him on ignore. Do you really think you are going to get him to change? Do you really think your childish snitty retorts are doing any good? I can assure you that you are in the minority on taking offense to his brand of humor. He's one of the few people here who make me laugh out loud almost every day. I jump in because you are embarrassing yourself. That's some thanks you give.
Laughs are good and nice that this fellow gives them for you. Making no effort to change anybody or do any good with snits - merely responding to vulgar comments directed at me - learned to do that long before there were personal computers with concomitant internet immunity/anonymity. Thanks for your monitoring and newly expressed concerns about my minority status and alleged embarrassment - where the heck were you in life when I might have needed such? Hope you now feel rewarded for your unrequested efforts. Actually, I don't at all mind being in the internet minority and haven't felt the need for gratuitous and inaccurate assessment of my state of barrass. Am thinking that I can manage any needed protection. Thanks again - maybe keep coming to the aid of that fellow - and hope you keep laughing out loud..

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Youre full of shît

So you took a blanket statement personally that didnt name you as an insult?

Now, after you showed your ass youre manufacturing your after the fact victim status

You opened your piehole and try to make up a whoa-is-me defense?

maybe you really were sniffing around here looking for something to turn back the hands of time, the dread of atrophied tissue and zero testosterone. Haha

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
That would ba rather convenient, ya know how easy road head would be........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Laughs are good and nice that this fellow gives them for you. Making no effort to change anybody or do any good with snits - merely responding to vulgar comments directed at me - learned to do that long before there were personal computers with concomitant internet immunity/anonymity. Thanks for your monitoring and newly expressed concerns about my minority status and alleged embarrassment - where the heck were you in life when I might have needed such? Hope you now feel rewarded for your unrequested efforts. Actually, I don't at all mind being in the internet minority and haven't felt the need for gratuitous and inaccurate assessment of my state of barrass. Am thinking that I can manage any needed protection. Thanks again - maybe keep coming to the aid of that fellow - and hope you keep laughing out loud..

You misspelled "red ass".

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Reminds me of the joke about the guy who was in a terrible car accident and lost his penis. When he came to in the hospital the Doc told him that because of medical advancements they would be able to grow him a new one. The insurance company said they would cover compensate up to $20,000.00, and to talk it over with his wife to determine
size and such. Guy went back with his wife a week later. Doctor asked him what they decided and the wife responded
that they were gonna take the $20,000.00 and get the kitchen remodeled!!!!!!!

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Wait for it,

renegade will be along shortly with that picture

Naw.........

Only pic I have today is how I turned 3 full boxes and 1 partial of 30 8.99 a box craptastic Armscor 9mm ammo into this shoulder holster.

Let the Maimi vice and kettle drums jokes begin

3 mags
48rds on person
Cold weather under shirt jacket or regular jacket carry.

Pull the ugly bunny outta the hat type of schitt.....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

The 1 box of 100 win white box and partial one of 80

I turned into a new 16 rd mag with pinky extension
And 2 pinky extension floor plates.
Got weak hand pinky under strong hand purchase now.

Which is a good thing

Gunga Galunga sorta thing....

The steel floor plates that came with it sucked.....

Last edited by renegade50; 08/03/20.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
and this had to be passed on to the world?

1Minute
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

500 members (219 Wasp, 1OntarioJim, 163bc, 12344mag, 257Bob, 22250rem, 48 invisible), 2,420 guests, and 1,330 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,916
Posts18,518,746
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.