Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 1minute
and this had to be passed on to the world?

Well, 1 minute,

It would seem that it's an important news topic up here in the Zoo.

I may have to go visit some of the fora lower down the list for awhile.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Good times

LOL

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
'Dear, I'm trying to watch the movie. Would you please quite nibbling on my arm?"

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
Must be nappy time for CCCCCCC, took his bitch slap while I was mowing. Shade tree replies 😐Jesus take the wheel, I gotta speak to someone on the innernek. That or he is “replacing a ujoint on his motor home” yeah right. Old man couldnt open a jar of pickles.

OK mouthfountain - I purposely gave it a break and went off to do more important stuff and come back in to find that you are still out of control - just can't manage to stop your inanity. So, here are short replies to all three of your ensuing rants.
1. You probably should post that (one and only) PM I sent to you a while back in response to your "no regrets" post about HS days (thought a PM would be more polite than addressing it out loud). If you do put it up, be sure to publish all of the back and forth text.

2. Not a "U joint" today - crawled under the Workhorse and rebuilt the drive line handbrake assembly - shoes, springs, clips, etc. - a bit of a challenge for an old codger on his back with the driveshaft/drum just a bit above the face.

3. I feel highly blessed in this life, so even the most low life spouter on the internet is not going to cause me any woe. Although surely troubled about health threats to some I hold most dear, the rest is bright and shiny. I would wish such peace and happiness for you.

P.S. Missed one other jab - yesterday a skunk got grabbed by the nose in one of the pack rat traps under the carport - nailed it through the lungs with the little Anschutz .22LR - no spray, and didn't even nick my wife's new car. Recoil bothered me a bit, though.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You just wake up cupcake?

I mowed 2 acres while you slept.

Let it go; youre just making yourself look foolish and bitter now.

You dont need to have the last word on shît you started by mouthing off to me.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Come on guys, don't get your arm panties in a wad.

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I thought they sewed on an elephant trunk......everything was great, til it started picking up peanuts and ramming them up his Bhole.

Originally Posted by nahma_mich
Reminds me of the joke about the guy who was in a terrible car accident and lost his penis. When he came to in the hospital the Doc told him that because of medical advancements they would be able to grow him a new one. The insurance company said they would cover compensate up to $20,000.00, and to talk it over with his wife to determine
size and such. Guy went back with his wife a week later. Doctor asked him what they decided and the wife responded
that they were gonna take the $20,000.00 and get the kitchen remodeled!!!!!!!

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by CCCC
Must be nappy time for CCCCCCC, took his bitch slap while I was mowing. Shade tree replies 😐Jesus take the wheel, I gotta speak to someone on the innernek. That or he is “replacing a ujoint on his motor home” yeah right. Old man couldnt open a jar of pickles.

OK mouthfountain - I purposely gave it a break and went off to do more important stuff and come back in to find that you are still out of control - just can't manage to stop your inanity. So, here are short replies to all three of your ensuing rants.
1. You probably should post that (one and only) PM I sent to you a while back in response to your "no regrets" post about HS days (thought a PM would be more polite than addressing it out loud). If you do put it up, be sure to publish all of the back and forth text.

2. Not a "U joint" today - crawled under the Workhorse and rebuilt the drive line handbrake assembly - shoes, springs, clips, etc. - a bit of a challenge for an old codger on his back with the driveshaft/drum just a bit above the face.

3. I feel highly blessed in this life, so even the most low life spouter on the internet is not going to cause me any woe. Although surely troubled about health threats to some I hold most dear, the rest is bright and shiny. I would wish such peace and happiness for you.

You make taking a shît on that whole “respect your elders” notion very easy

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
As if you ever, ever gave pause or found it anything but easy to do so.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
There was a guy who had been having chronic trouble in trying to get an erection. After weeks of frustration, he finally breaks down and and goes to the doctor. The doctor gives him a thorough examination and finally makes the diagnosis.

"Well, there's good news and there's bad news," she says.

"The bad news is that the muscles around your penis are deteriorating, and there is no cure."

The guy, on the verge of panic, finally regains his composure. "So what's the good news?" he asks.

The doctor says, "There is an experimental treatment available, but there are no guarantees. It involves transplanting the muscles from a baby elephant's trunk into your penis. Would you like to try it?"

The guy thinks about it and finally says, "Well, the thought of going through life without being able to have sex is just too much for me. What have I got to lose? Let's do it." So the doctor performs the operation.

A few weeks later, the guy takes his girlfriend out to a nice restaurant to celebrate his new equipment. While sitting at the table, he feels a stirring between his legs; it gets progressively worse until it reaches the point of being painful.

Seeking relief, he reaches down and unzips his fly to relieve some of the pressure.

Suddenly, his penis leaps free from his pants, slides over the tabletop and grabs a dinner roll, then returns to his pants again.

"Wow!" says his stunned girlfriend, "That was impressive! Can you do that again?"

Eyes watering and face flushed, he says, "Probably... but I don't know if I can fit another dinner roll up my a$$!"

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
As if you ever, ever gave pause or found it anything but easy to do so.

tut tut tut

Wrap this up and wow me with some Bible verses.

laugh

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Tarzan went swinging on a vine in the jungle one day and the vine broke. Tarzan popped an eye out, broke his right arm and his penis. He went to the witch doctor and the witch doctor gave him a hawk eye to replace his eye. A gorilla arm to replace his arm and an elephant trunk for his penis then send Tarzan on his way.

A month later, Tarzan went back for a check up. The witch doctor asked him if everything is working. Tarzan said the hawk eye was great and that he could see everything. The gorilla arm was also great because he could pick up anything. Though there was one issue with the elephant trunk he said. The witch doctor asked him what’s wrong with it. Tarzan explained that every time he bends over, it picks up a coconut and shoves it up his a$$.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Not many are taught to respect their elders anymore. When I was a kid my dad would've backhanded me out of my chair for disrespecting an elder and he actually did exactly that when I mouthed off one time. Course that was better than if I got out of line when grandma was around. She'd get real nasty with gramps razor strap.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
You sure it was the back of his hand?

Originally Posted by Blackheart

Not many are taught to respect their elders anymore. When I was a kid my dad would've backhanded me out of my chair for disrespecting an elder and he actually did exactly that when I mouthed off one time.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
Tarzan went swinging on a vine in the jungle one day and the vine broke. Tarzan popped an eye out, broke his right arm and his penis. He went to the witch doctor and the witch doctor gave him a hawk eye to replace his eye. A gorilla arm to replace his arm and an elephant trunk for his penis then send Tarzan on his way.

A month later, Tarzan went back for a check up. The witch doctor asked him if everything is working. Tarzan said the hawk eye was great and that he could see everything. The gorilla arm was also great because he could pick up anything. Though there was one issue with the elephant trunk he said. The witch doctor asked him what’s wrong with it. Tarzan explained that every time he bends over, it picks up a coconut and shoves it up his a$$.

LOL!!!

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
There has to be a good joke in here someplace......

S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
Seeing as one hit wonder Conrad couldn't get the job done, I reached out to this team of world class dick doctors. It took little convincing for them to agree to take on the case. They couldn't pass up an opportunity to work on the biggest dick ever to grace our fair planet. With no viable tissue remaining after the weekend's tragic rains, I've donated a chunk of my ass, which the team will transform into our beloved dick Deflave. Doctors reassured that the once colossal dick will be even more tremendous. I'm told we should expect a full resurrerection in approximately five weeks.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by OldHat
The erectile tissue in the penis is pretty sophisticated hence the "mechanical erection" and I'm sure there will be no orgasm. I'm sure he will still have psychological issues unless he just deals with the fact that he can have a full and enjoyable life without sex.

So, like being married then?

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (1OntarioJim, 06hunter59, 204guy, 12344mag, 219DW, 1Longbow, 67 invisible), 2,433 guests, and 1,236 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,301
Posts18,487,081
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.