Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 15 16
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Did I hear him say at one point I was just hooping? Isn't that slang for hiding drugs up his prison wallet?

I'm still disgusted by the cop kneeling on him that long despite his and the other peoples pleas. Pride is a deadly sin. Cop was too proud to back off a bit. Floyd my have still od'd and died but at least he wouldn't have died with a cop kneeling on his neck.

Everything I see a clip of this i still want to kick Chauvin in the head and knock him off.

Bb

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
That guy couldn't follow fuucking orders to literally save his life.

Nothing but humanity's winners in that neighborhood. Jesus Christ.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Chauvin appears to be a burnt out prick. That aside, Floyd was clearly high as a kite. I get the feeling several here would still be on the street arguing with him to get into the car.

Yup.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Floyd passed a fake 20.

According to Forbes, Chauvin filed fraudulent tax returns for 6 consecutive years.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...sure-a-conviction-for-derek-chauvin/amp/

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I didn t understand a word he said,just a constant stream of gibberish.it sounded like two raccoons fighting over an especially dirty diaper.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by readonly
Two observations:

1.starting the conversation with a gun in the face did not end well. Seemed to be the point of escalation.
2. what was the underlying detention for? The counterfeit $20? Is that a misdemeanor in MN? If so, is it even an arrestable offense if it did not occur in the presence of the officers? In most states it would be a misdemeanor and not arrestable, rather, go get warrants and then arrest.

Which brings us back to the initial encounter and the gun in the face.

Passing a fake $20 bill is a felony and you can add defrauding a storekeeper.

[Linked Image from ]
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by antlers
Floyd passed a fake 20.

According to Forbes, Chauvin filed fraudulent tax returns for 6 consecutive years.

I don't think Chauvin even pointed a pistol at the belly of a pregnant woman though.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Floyd passed a fake 20.

I don't think Chauvin even pointed a pistol at the belly of a pregnant woman though.
lol

Is that supposed to make a difference regarding the alleged tax crimes committed by Chauvin...?

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Did I hear him say at one point I was just hooping? Isn't that slang for hiding drugs up his prison wallet?

I'm still disgusted by the cop kneeling on him that long despite his and the other peoples pleas. Pride is a deadly sin. Cop was too proud to back off a bit. Floyd my have still od'd and died but at least he wouldn't have died with a cop kneeling on his neck.

Everything I see a clip of this i still want to kick Chauvin in the head and knock him off.

Bb

The question I've had in my mind from the beginning, why did Chauvin have his hand in his pocket? Is he getting his jollys? Is that why he wouldn't stop? It looks like some kind of sick sexual satisfaction on his face.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Originally Posted by readonly
Two observations:

1.starting the conversation with a gun in the face did not end well. Seemed to be the point of escalation.
2. what was the underlying detention for? The counterfeit $20? Is that a misdemeanor in MN? If so, is it even an arrestable offense if it did not occur in the presence of the officers? In most states it would be a misdemeanor and not arrestable, rather, go get warrants and then arrest.

Which brings us back to the initial encounter and the gun in the face.

Passing a fake $20 bill is a felony and you can add defrauding a storekeeper.

In MN, up to $1000, it appears to be a misdemeanor.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
The question I've had in my mind from the beginning, why did Chauvin have his hand in his pocket? Is he getting his jollys? Is that why he wouldn't stop? It looks like some kind of sick sexual satisfaction on his face.
Floyd didn’t seem to be much of a flippin’ threat to Chauvin who...as you mentioned...had his hand in his pocket...!

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Many great perspectives here...

My favorite is that when a perp argues and fights with a cop... that the cop has the obligation to listen, sympathies and serve Chamomile tea.

‐----------------

Is Chauvin a prick?

Not a clue... never met him, but I did hear he feed his goldfish too much food when he was 7.

Last edited by CashisKing; 08/03/20. Reason: Damn phone typos

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Floyd passed a fake 20.

lol

Is that supposed to make a difference regarding the alleged tax crimes committed by Chauvin...?

Well I thought this thread was about Chauvin and Floyds behaviour at the time of Floyd's arrest but you seem to want to cast [bleep] upon Chauvin for an unrelated matter.

Well?
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Many great perspectives here...

My favorite is that when a perp argues and fights with a cop... that the cop has the obligation to listen, sympathies and serve Chamomile tea.

‐----------------

Is Chauvin a prick?

Not a clue... never met him, but I did hear he feed his goldfish too much food when he was 7.

Another question...

Does the Chamomile tea have to be Organic?

Or can we save taxpayers some money by buying online?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I'd still like to see the fake 20. Probably fresh off the copy machine and nicely cut with plastic round nosed scissors.

One time in a township in South Africa called Tickeyline near Tzaneen I had to stop a group of guys who were holding a man down while another was getting the ax. He came up with the ax and they were all shouting chop him. I knew the guy with the ax so I asked him what the guy had done to deserve chopping.
He said he passed a fake 50 rand note at the little shop down the street. They showed me the note and it was a really bad photo copy on cheap paper.

I talked him out of chopping him up. The guy looked like he had got 50 rand worth of ass kicking already. Fifty rand was about $15 at the time but that was a very poor area and that much could feed a small family corn meal for a month. Made more sense why they were so pissed when I thought about it later.

Bb

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well I thought this thread was about Chauvin and Floyds behaviour at the time of Floyd's arrest but you seem to want to cast [bleep] upon Chauvin for an unrelated matter.
lol

Some people can see the utter hypocrisy of Chauvin’s disproportionate response to Floyd passing a fake 20, when Chauvin himself has reportedly filed fraudulent tax returns for 6 consecutive years. You’re clearly not one of em’.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
lol

Some people can see the utter hypocrisy of Chauvin’s disproportionate response to Floyd passing a fake 20, when Chauvin himself has reportedly filed fraudulent tax returns for 6 consecutive years. You’re clearly not one of em’.

It's actually irrelevant to what happened but you can read whatever you want into it - it's your opinion.

Well?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Too many drugs.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
...it's your opinion.
lol

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
wouldn't the hypocrisy by Chauvin not kneeling on a guy's neck for resisting arrest over being arrested for 6 years of failing to file taxes?

I'm trying to find the connection to his tax returns, his response, and Chauvin passing a bad $20. I don't see it.

Last edited by KFWA; 08/04/20.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Page 4 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (1234, 007FJ, 12344mag, 1minute, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 59 invisible), 2,389 guests, and 1,310 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,794
Posts18,496,193
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.