Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Here is pic of the androgynous punk lesbo irresponsible dog owner. And two of
the beloved beasts.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][/url]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The laws in most states require pit owners to wear flat bill caps.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
That's horrible I wish the young gal the best of luck in her long road to recovery. Some people shouldn't own dogs.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slumlord
the beloved beasts.

And of course, it's normal people that suffer at the hands of those freaks. The victim is a lovely young lady who was at peace with the World.
[Linked Image from static.wixstatic.com]

Politics is War by Other Means
IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
"Montgomery said that after the attack, Joslyn was flown by helicopter to Grady Memorial Hospital, where she was in critical condition and on a ventilator due to her trachea being badly damaged.

The girl who was a rising freshman at Winder-Barrow High School and a flutist in the Bulldoggs marching band, also lost her hair from one of the dogs tearing off her scalp and lost an ear that doctors were able to reattach, but Montgomery said it was not clear if the ear will be viable.

“Nor do they know if she will be able to hear out of that ear,” Montgomery said.

She said that Joslyn was aware that her hair was gone, and that her niece might never have hair again."

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I don't have the words to describe what should be done........................

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I've said it before - the breed is schizophrenic. It's a brain defect bred into them. They can be the greatest pets in the world but something can trigger a complete change from pet to killer in an instant. Owners always say what great pets they are but theirs just hasn't switched yet.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I've said it before - the breed is schizophrenic. It's a brain defect bred into them. They can be the greatest pets in the world but something can trigger a complete change from pet to killer in an instant. Owners always say what great pets they are but theirs just hasn't switched yet.

I have good friends and family that love and own pit bulls and regularly allow them around other animals and children of all ages and that's exactly what I think when I see them posting photos and bragging on how wonderful and loving theirs is.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by jimy
I don't have the words to describe what should be done........................

This exactly......

best wishes for the young lady

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

IC B3

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
I have seen and done some pretty tough things in my life of 62 years with no remorse.
This young lady laying there from that in the hospital is gut wrenching.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Been several weeks since there’s been a pit bull mauling here. If I had the ability, the breed would be extinct.

NRA Patron
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

Just wondering out loud, how many years does it take to cater a breed of dog to a specific task?

Hunters and dog breeders have done this since domestication began

several generations of pit bulls being the groid dog of choice,

groid dog
groid behavior

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
No matter what happens to the dyke, that girl isn't going to have the life she would have had before.

The girl probably won't even get part her medical bills paid for.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Way back in the early development of the breed, likely 1 dog had schizophrenia. Someone liked the way it would drive in for the kill so they bred it to try to get the trait in the pups. The defective gene was propagated and today we have a killer breed just waiting for something to pull the trigger. It's true that quite likely not all pits have the gene but who can honestly say that theirs doesn't?

― George Orwell

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I have had dogs all my life and recently our beagle passed away so we started looking around and it seemed everywhere we looked there was an abundance of pitbulls. The rescue shelters had allot of them, the pounds had allot and there were many advertised on craiglist. I would not have one myself for reasons you folks have mentioned. It is striking so many are around though. Buyer's remorse? By the way we now have a new beagle.

I'm so sorry this happened to this young lady. I hope she recovers way beyond what they think she will.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
yeah, something happened over the last 30-40 yrs, when I was young you seldom heard of attacks like this and people had them back then. I remember my friend's dad raised them, Walter and I were doing some stuff on my Camaro when we saw his dad come out of the house with a shotgun and walked over to sam his male pit and blow his head off, Walter asked him why and he said sam had growled at him earlier.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
We lost a young lady locally about a month ago from an attack by a "loving" pit bull .If one walks into my yard and walks out , it means I missed.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by slumlord
the beloved beasts.

This stupid looking bish needs the ever-loving cshit beat out of her - she's exactly the type scum marching in the streets for saint george floyd .
Tattoos listens to rap music - thinks she's a badass - bich is a lifetime of uselessness . And basically nothing will happen to her for what her POS dogs did to the little girl .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Dog breeds become fads. The current fad is pits but people don't understand the problem with the breed. The defective gene only manifests itself when something triggers the schitzo to switch and it's impossible to know which ones have the gene.

― George Orwell

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

607 members (007FJ, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10gaugeman, 160user, 61 invisible), 2,041 guests, and 1,214 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,879
Posts18,479,074
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.