Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 16 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 15 16
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

"Why do cops handcuff people after they shoot them?"

Think...antlers and hooves.

Don't ask me about my military service or heroic acts...most of it is untrue.

Pronoun: Yes, SIR !
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gunner500
bottom line, the POS is dead! smile

The bottom line is what always counts.

To be completely honest I get the feeling Chauvin is probably an asswhole but he's not responsible for Floyds death. Floyd is responsible for Floyds death.

If Chauvin is responsible for Floyds death Floyds family should be thanking Chauvin, he finally got George to do something worthwhile for the family............ wink

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
One thing about it: I wouldn't want Chauvin policing my neighborhood. I wouldn't want him talking to my kids. He seems pretty indifferent and jaded. I blame the fact that he ends up having to deal with all of those worthless C h i m p s.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
White and blacks went nutzo over Chauvin’s facial expression while his knee was on George Money Floyd’s neck....

Seeing what they described as a look of superiority and uncaring, and then claiming he’s guilty of murder....

It’s exactly the same thing people said about that high school white kid wearing a Trump hat who was face to face with that fake Indian protester.

Assuming an intentional act based on a facial impression cost the media millions of dollars in payments to the high schooler who sued for being made out as a villain, when in fact, he was the victim.

Get ready to wash out your panties after Chauvin and company walk free....If, they get a fair trial.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by CashisKing
For decades I said that I would defend with my life and the lives of all my family under my dominion... your 1st Amendment right to call me a honky or groid.

Exactly!! And I can tell you that in the mid 80's (85/86) in the military (USN) it was perfectly fine for blacks to call us whites "Crackers" but in no uncertain terms would I have ever called a black person a N igger.

I had a bunch of black friends but I wouldn't even call them that in jest, but they sure did to me (which didn't bother me at all).

IC B2

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by gunner500
bottom line, the POS is dead! smile

The bottom line is what always counts.

To be completely honest I get the feeling Chauvin is probably an asswhole but he's not responsible for Floyds death. Floyd is responsible for Floyds death.

If Chauvin is responsible for Floyds death Floyds family should be thanking Chauvin, he finally got George to do something worthwhile for the family............ wink

Agreed, queen george ruptured the sack of dope she had in her nasty ass, fentanyl OD, BOOM! good riddance you liver lipped sombitch!

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by MOGC
Originally Posted by ribka
It showed a mildly resistive subject, an officers who could have put a better effort into deescalating and calming the subject.

Ever try and reason with a multi convicted violent felon high on large doses of meth and fentanyl?

Answer:

No. He fugkin hasn't.

Which doesn't keep him from running his yapper about something he has no experience with.

I do have experience verbally calming aggressive and non-aggressive/mildly resistive subjects such as Floyd. I can't be sure if they were on meth and fentanyl or not, but I doubt it. One thing is for damn sure, if I were Chauvin the video would show me putting more effort into deescalating. There was nothing at all to lose in trying, especially once Floyd was cuffed. If you think there was, tap into your LE training and tell me what it was. The video would also show me responding with concern when my partner told me the life had apparently passed from the person on whom I was kneeling. But hey, nothing bad can ever come out of actions like Chauvin's right?

Yeah, You Keep on drinkin that "We're all in this together" kool-aid.

There's always snark when you don't have a substantive response!

Your stated training and experience does not equate to the reality of a street cop working in the ghetto. You are entitled to an opinion, even if it is not informed by reality. Staying in your own lane is never a bad idea.

mike r

Mike, how would it have made matters worse for Chauvin to have made greater efforts to calm Floyd, especially after he was handcuffed? Root your response in your law enforcement training or experience.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10
White and blacks went nutzo over Chauvin’s facial expression while his knee was on George Money Floyd’s neck....

Seeing what they described as a look of superiority and uncaring, and then claiming he’s guilty of murder....

It’s exactly the same thing people said about that high school white kid wearing a Trump hat who was face to face with that fake Indian protester.

Assuming an intentional act based on a facial impression cost the media millions of dollars in payments to the high schooler who sued for being made out as a villain, when in fact, he was the victim.

Get ready to wash out your panties after Chauvin and company walk free....If, they get a fair trial.

😎

The legal case against Chauvin is not a slam dunk one way or another. Chauvin's utter lack of concern/action as he was told Floyd was without a pulse is morally reprehensible. I expect peace officers to possess a little more humanity than that. It's not like Floyd had committed a violent crime that brought him into contact with the officers. He didn't assault the officers.

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Mr Floyd will never steal or commit any crime again. Win win deal. Edk

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ERK

No doubt that the violence, destruction and unrest that followed his death was a huge win.

IC B3

B
byd Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
They act like they are from another planet sub human . I agree with the acquittal right before the election.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
What I don't understand is why Chauvin kept kneeling on Floyd's neck after he knew Floyd did not have a pulse, AND he knew that the other groids were videoing him doing that.

Doesn't make any sense.

If I wanted to do something bad I sure wouldn't do it on camera.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by ERK

No doubt that the violence, destruction and unrest that followed his death was a huge win.

If anyone thinks that his death wasn't a HUGE win for America, may they reap what they sow.

And may many more just like him follow the same path... Period.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
PB, a fair question that serves to illustrate your lack of experience. In certain communities [the ghetto] it is common for the arrested to make a lot of noise hoping to attract and incite the locals in hope of escape and to garner street cred. It is good practice to restrain, search and transport the subject before a hostile and belligerent crowd can form. In these environs the indigenous peoples do not cooperate in a manner expected of normal citizens.

Try investigating a shooting in a gang controlled neighborhood. Killers of children will not be identified.

We are not all the same.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Chauvin's utter lack of concern/action as he was told Floyd was without a pulse is morally reprehensible.

It's a violation of the Constitution for a dipshit like this ta be on a jury.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
[quote
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by MOGC
Originally Posted by ribka
It showed a mildly resistive subject, an officers who could have put a better effort into deescalating and calming the subject.

Ever try and reason with a multi convicted violent felon high on large doses of meth and fentanyl?

Answer:

No. He fugkin hasn't.

Which doesn't keep him from running his yapper about something he has no experience with.

I do have experience verbally calming aggressive and non-aggressive/mildly resistive subjects such as Floyd. I can't be sure if they were on meth and fentanyl or not, but I doubt it. One thing is for damn sure, if I were Chauvin the video would show me putting more effort into deescalating. There was nothing at all to lose in trying, especially once Floyd was cuffed. If you think there was, tap into your LE training and tell me what it was. The video would also show me responding with concern when my partner told me the life had apparently passed from the person on whom I was kneeling. But hey, nothing bad can ever come out of actions like Chauvin's right?

Yeah, You Keep on drinkin that "We're all in this together" kool-aid.

There's always snark when you don't have a substantive response!My

Your stated training and experience does not equate to the reality of a street cop working in the ghetto. You are entitled to an opinion, even if it is not informed by reality. Staying in your own lane is never a bad idea.

mike r

My substantive response is you have neither the training nor the experience to make that kind of judgment call..

AND, you weren't there.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by deflave

You want to stay cryptic or have a conversation? Give specific examples of my misunderstanding of the 4th.

I've explained it to you at least twice on this website.

I'm not doing it again.

Can you somehow tie your remark about the 4th amendment into my comment about Chauvin's disgusting lack of humanity?

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
What I don't understand is why Chauvin kept kneeling on Floyd's neck after he knew Floyd did not have a pulse, AND he knew that the other groids were videoing him doing that.

Doesn't make any sense.

If I wanted to do something bad I sure wouldn't do it on camera.

Jesus Christ.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
He'd still vote to replace police offers with 'empathetic' social workers.

Until these poor victims attacked him or his family.

Originally Posted by Fubarski
Chauvin's utter lack of concern/action as he was told Floyd was without a pulse is morally reprehensible.

It's a violation of the Constitution for a dipshit like this ta be on a jury.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
The liberal politicians will eventually see the writing on the wall......and try to time it for their benefit.

Originally Posted by byd
They act like they are from another planet sub human . I agree with the acquittal right before the election.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

Page 7 of 16 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

80 members (6mmbrfan, 16penny, 10gaugemag, 338reddog, 15 invisible), 1,585 guests, and 794 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,759
Posts18,514,962
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.