Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 16 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 15 16
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
What I don't understand is why Chauvin kept kneeling on Floyd's neck after he knew Floyd did not have a pulse, AND he knew that the other groids were videoing him doing that.

Doesn't make any sense.

If I wanted to do something bad I sure wouldn't do it on camera.

Doing what on camera? Making a legit arrest, using a police sanctioned and authorized training method?

Saint George died from a butt full of drugs he onboarded himself causing his heart to explode from the trauma he created knowing he just blew his parole and was headed back to the can.

Move past the liberal and black folk screaming and crying.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Hooper Floyd paid a substantial penalty for early withdrawal.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
What I don't understand is why Chauvin kept kneeling on Floyd's neck after he knew Floyd did not have a pulse, AND he knew that the other groids were videoing him doing that.

Doesn't make any sense.

Anyone who doesn't think Chauvin killed floyd has got his head firmly planted in his arse hole

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
And covid has killed 10% of our country's population too.....right? 30 million?

Quit letting the liberal media fill in the blanks for you.

Originally Posted by johnn

Doesn't make any sense.

Anyone who doesn't think Chauvin killed floyd has got his head firmly planted in his arse hole

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R

Doesn't make any sense.

Yep great analysis. Did you watch the arrest body cam video? An Overdose of fentanyl and meth sure can't kill a life long drug addict with heart problems. lmao

IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by deflave
Anybody that talks schit about Chauvin being a POS or stupid is woefully ignorant.

The technique they used to keep Gentle George restrained has been used for decades. Not a single person can determine the weight ratio from Chauvin's right knee to his left. It is likely somewhere around 95/5. This is done to keep the subject from turning their head or inducing self-injury.

Floyd lost his schit because he knew he saw the cage (very common with people that have been in jail before) in combination with being high/paranoid.

His death had nothing to do with being restrained.

He's a piece of schidt for showing absolutely NO concern and taking no action when his partner told him Floyd had no pulse. A steaming pile of schidt.

You might not suck a black convict cock, but you'd hold one in your mouth till a f a g came along.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
And covid has killed 10% of our country's population too.....right? 30 million?

Quit letting the liberal media fill in the blanks for you.

Doesn't make any sense.

Covid and GF, great analogy

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by ribka

Doesn't make any sense.

Yep great analysis. Did you watch the arrest body cam video? An Overdose of fentanyl and meth sure can't kill a life long drug addict with heart problems. lmao

Easy to see why so many white daughters are pushing the BBC agenda, isn't it?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Doesn't make any sense.

Can you copy and paste the part of the autopsy that supports your assertion?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RemModel8
Anybody that talks schit about Chauvin being a POS or stupid is woefully ignorant.

The technique they used to keep Gentle George restrained has been used for decades. Not a single person can determine the weight ratio from Chauvin's right knee to his left. It is likely somewhere around 95/5. This is done to keep the subject from turning their head or inducing self-injury.

Floyd lost his schit because he knew he saw the cage (very common with people that have been in jail before) in combination with being high/paranoid.

He's a piece of schidt for showing absolutely NO concern and taking no action when his partner told him Floyd had no pulse. A steaming pile of schidt.

You might not suck a black convict cock, but you'd hold one in your mouth till a f a g came along.

Do you actually read the chit you write? Lmao

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RemModel8

That's about what I'd expect from an intellectually vacant blowhard like you.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Tucker is giving his take right now. Only person so far willing to publicly even question the narrative

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
PB has struck me over the past few months that I've actually paid any attention to this website... as a reasonable and intelligent man.

This site has more drive-by cheap shot shooters than Chicago.

With all of that said... I struggle with the sanitary perfection by which he views George's arrest... or the failing there in.

I respect that he has ideals... and am in some way jealous of this...

But my ideals are long gone... filthy vile vermin dashed the small pocket change compassion that I tried to keep around, so the next time I found a 15 girl gang raped behind a dumpster... or a dead hooker decomposing in an abandoned home... in an abandoned neighborhood... in an abandoned city run by fools for decades... I could even slightly care.

I wish there was a way to despise those animals less...

I wish I had Paul's hope for better, cleaner and kinder society.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by CashisKing
PB has struck me over the past few months that I've actually paid any attention to this website... as a reasonable and intelligent man.

If you were a defendant would you want PaulCovtard on the jury, knowin he's only interested in "how things look" rather than what actually happened?

R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Fubarski

If you were a defendant would you want PaulCovtard on the jury, knowin he's only interested in "how things look" rather than what actually happened?

Paul's a decent guy and does have his moments of lucidity .... at times. And I give him credit for taking criticism

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

Fair enough...

I have never met Paul...

I have never met Chauvin...

I never met George...

Hard math and Engineering types... are the only folks that really ever make any sense to me... but mostly that is my fault... I think my compassion chromosome got clobbered with mom's thalidomide meds.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Paul's a decent guy and does have his moments of lucidity .... at times. And I give him credit for taking criticism

I am not at all afraid to take the heat. LE is going to change. It is going to change sooner rather than later. Many of the values I espouse will be more strongly emphasized in training and will receive greater cultural acceptance within the LE community.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
It showed a mildly resistive subject, an officers who could have put a better effort into deescalating and calming the subject.

Ever try and reason with a multi convicted violent felon high on large doses of meth and fentanyl?

This ^^^

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

You didn't answer the question.

Not that you have to.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
It's not law enforcement that requires a change of behavior.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

Page 8 of 16 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

536 members (204guy, 1234, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 1badf350, 50 invisible), 2,366 guests, and 1,175 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,766
Posts18,515,376
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.