Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Originally Posted by Valsdad
I'm telling you Sam, get that nephew to be your autosteering, sit back with an iced tea, and enjoy them sunny seeds (good choice of flavor too!).

Do you spit them shell on the floor or do they make it out the window?

Geno, nephew is a trip.

I have never been around kid brain/thought and it is entertaining.

Good energy and perspective.

Better watch it, our dead buddy the 'flave will make snide remarks about you not being a kid person.

You prolly like dogs too.

Kids and their brains are a trip............................kinda like human puppies. Always trying to figure scheidt out.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Gifs of your movies

Or gifs grabbed off the internet?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by slumlord
Geno, your flipper even do them vidjas?

Genuine Smart Phone here,

A sorta dumb version, not one a them "eyefones", just an old Motorola. Ancient by some standards.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Kids and their brains are a trip............................kinda like human puppies. Always trying to figure scheidt out.

Geno, meanwhile we're trying to remember what we forgot.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Geno, your flipper even do them vidjas?

Genuine Smart Phone here,

A sorta dumb version, not one a them "eyefones", just an old Motorola. Ancient by some standards.

Jitterbug?

😃

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

The smoker I got , the higher I is?

Gotta go watch a HOCKEY game.

goodnight fellas.

In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Gifs of your movies

Or gifs grabbed off the internet?

Movies?

I want to make one.

With you and Renegade.

And Conrad,

No dude, just the standard gif/emoji thing on the phone/android.

Content cannot be entered here....
(is what shows up on the 'Fire)

Last edited by SamOlson; 08/04/20.
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by Pugs
Campfire pals, please ponder, discuss and add your own introspective observations.

Deep thought #1. Sam doesn't realize we have humans eyes that are side by side and not one on top of each other so he doesn't think to turn the phone on its side. grin wink. Of course, I can't say for ants.

Pugs, you telling me these things work sideways?!

Mine doesn't seem to for video Sam.

Check your settings, it may be locked in vertical format.

mmmmnnn?

There's possibly a setting for that?

I can take stills in either orientation, no change in settings.

Why do they make these things so hard for old people to understand? If I was around one of my teenage nieces I'd ask them to find that setting for me. Now I have to try to do it without screwing up everything else!

If you can snap in both orientations, probably not locked.

But, I've told you more than I know!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Just go find a gif, save to your images/photos

Open up postimage

Navigate to that gif or image and click it for upload intk postimage

Grab/copy the image url tags for Post into Forums

Im using iphone but i would think it should be similar in thst regard

Renegade has android says he cannot figure it out, i need to see what he is doing. He is still trying use Rick Bin’s uploader thingy.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jag, today was one the easiest 'work' days of the year.

Sit on your ass all day.

And yes the A/C works great.

Blew the radiator out with the pressure washer(again) before we left the riverbottom and engine temp gauge didn't hit 180F all day.

Rough in places though.

Could use a softer seat.
I use the air compressor to blow the radiator out because I'm afraid of bending the fins with a pressure washer. Mine needs it...AGAIN. Takes about five minutes for it to get about plugged up again. The a/c did work pretty good this year though. Only got uncomfortable in the cab a few times. Then again I think its only reached 100 maybe a couple of times. Lots of 95 degree days though.

Hay only made about half what it did last year, but last year's crop came out a lot later, probably hurting the yields.

I mowed most of my rough-as-hell meadows in 6th gear. Got on my cousin's big, smooth meadow. I was hurling along in 7th. I dropped back to 6th in some rough stuff and saw he was broke down, so I gave him a ride to the gate where my wife taken him over to his shop to get some shixt to fix his mower. He was riding and he's like, "why you goin' so slow?". Shixt ALL my stuff is too rough to go any faster. I think he was running in 8th all over the field. Open station tractor too. Like, a 1968 or so IH 856. Screw that old-school shixt.

You're right, about seats. I could use some more padding.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Sit on your ass all day.

Blew the radiator out with the pressure washer(again) before we left the riverbottom and engine temp gauge didn't hit 180F all day.

Rough in places though.

Could use a softer seat.
I use the air compressor to blow the radiator out because I'm afraid of bending the fins with a pressure washer. Mine needs it...AGAIN. Takes about five minutes for it to get about plugged up again. The a/c did work pretty good this year though. Only got uncomfortable in the cab a few times. Then again I think its only reached 100 maybe a couple of times. Lots of 95 degree days though.

Hay only made about half what it did last year, but last year's crop came out a lot later, probably hurting the yields.

I mowed most of my rough-as-hell meadows in 6th gear. Got on my cousin's big, smooth meadow. I was hurling along in 7th. I dropped back to 6th in some rough stuff and saw he was broke down, so I gave him a ride to the gate where my wife taken him over to his shop to get some shixt to fix his mower. He was riding and he's like, "why you goin' so slow?". Shixt ALL my stuff is too rough to go any faster. I think he was running in 8th all over the field. Open station tractor too. Like, a 1968 or so IH 856. Screw that old-school shixt.

I use a blowgun with a small opening to blow out radiators in the field. Small opening, and really does a great job!

One of these... https://www.harborfreight.com/20-in-telescoping-air-blow-gun-68261.html

Yes Harbor Freight does have a few things worthy of owning... grin

I do periodically pressure wash everything, including the radiators. I just use a medium nozzle, and try to not hit it from the side. Not bent any fins.

Those air ride seats are worth their weight in gold! All three of my machines have an air ride seat.

And a stereo. Used to not listen to anything but the machinery, but have found out that I can listen to talk radio with it drowning out what I need to hear. Music does drown out too much... So I ride around listening to Rush... smile

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Just go find a gif, save to your images/photos

Open up postimage

Navigate to that gif or image and click it for upload intk postimage

Grab/copy the image url tags for Post into Forums

Im using iphone but i would think it should be similar in thst regard

Renegade has android says he cannot figure it out, i need to see what he is doing. He is still trying use Rick Bin’s uploader thingy.

Nuh uhhhh.
Lol!!
I use post image

Bin scrimped on the MB,s from 8 down to 2
Had to start recropping pics.

Man .....
If I could figure out this GIF direct link thing.
I have found some obscure GIF sites.
Fugg this place up

LOL!!!

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
The " I justed layed a big ole steamer bio land mine on the cut lawn look"

LOL!!!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Sit on your ass all day.

Rough in places though.

Could use a softer seat.

I use a blowgun with a small opening to blow out radiators in the field. Small opening, and really does a great job!

One of these... https://www.harborfreight.com/20-in-telescoping-air-blow-gun-68261.html

I do periodically pressure wash everything, including the radiators. I just use a medium nozzle, and try to not hit it from the side. Not bent any fins.

Those air ride seats are worth their weight in gold! All three of my machines have an air ride seat.

And a stereo. Used to not listen to anything but the machinery, but have found out that I can listen to talk radio with it drowning out what I need to hear. Music does drown out too much... So I ride around listening to Rush... smile

You guys,

riddle me this one Batman.

They've been making tractors for how long now? And you folks been cutting hay and alfalfa for how long now? And having to stop to clean off the radiator/A/C condensor for how long now?

Don'tcha think they could have figured out a way for you to do at least a half days work without risking the engine overheating?

But, maybe that's their plan?

Just brainstorming here, Sam et al.

In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by renegade50
The " I justed layed a big ole steamer bio land mine on the cut lawn look"

LOL!!!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Uh Oh,

Busted!

In it is contentment

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
It always seemed to me that when almost finished with the field that the tractor or whatever machine i was on started making more noises.

My tractor has no cab and i can hear that bar bearing going out before it shows up,over the noise of the tractor.

Are you just fluffing up that cut hay?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Sit on your ass all day.

Rough in places though.

Could use a softer seat.

You guys,

They've been making tractors for how long now? And you folks been cutting hay and alfalfa for how long now? And having to stop to clean off the radiator/A/C condensor for how long now?

Don'tcha think they could have figured out a way for you to do at least a half days work without risking the engine overheating?

They've had them on combines since the early 70s at least. Think some swathers run them too

If you love someone set them free
If they come back no one else liked them
Set them free again
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by bucktail

Sit on your ass all day.

Rough in places though.

Could use a softer seat.

You guys,

They've had them on combines since the early 70s at least. Think some swathers run them too

What have they had on combines and swathers since the early 70's?

Something to keep chaff and crap off the radiator fins? So a person can keep working without stopping the machine to clean stuff up?

In it is contentment

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Ribka, it appears to be a good year for upland. Good hatch conditions.

I don't want to brag it up but birds had a good year so far.

great

thanks

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Screen with really small holes and a rotating brush.

If you love someone set them free
If they come back no one else liked them
Set them free again
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (02bfishn, 160user, 10gaugeman, 16gage, 1234, 007FJ, 56 invisible), 2,484 guests, and 1,265 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,430
Posts18,470,780
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.