Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 15 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
I put off reading this thread, because I really didn't like the story, and I didn't want to listen to people elaborate. But then it's gone on and on and on, so I had to check out WTF.

And that's what I found...a whole lot of WTF?! It just ended up being funnier and more honest than I expected. And now you all will understand that there is NO WAY I would let my kids step foot in a public school. Teachers have too few boundaries, and just barely enough sense, it seems. Hormones are rampant. Kids have a serious lack of real authority figures. NO FUUCKING WAY.

I would beat a teacher to death if they diddled my daughter or son, and I don't care how old they are when it "started". Remember that, teachers: there are guys like me who will take the law into their own hands if deemed necessary, and then count on the jury to see the sense of it.

I wonder how many of the self-righteous fugs here who want to go all Papa Bear chimed in with “Attaboys” when it was a female teacher fugging a 15 year old boy.

Feel free to explain how Birdwatcher’s comments are appropriate.

In all likelihood you went full Canaduh and haven’t even read them.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Did we get rid of spandex ??

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by deflave
I put off reading this thread, because I really didn't like the story, and I didn't want to listen to people elaborate. But then it's gone on and on and on, so I had to check out WTF.

And that's what I found...a whole lot of WTF?! It just ended up being funnier and more honest than I expected. And now you all will understand that there is NO WAY I would let my kids step foot in a public school. Teachers have too few boundaries, and just barely enough sense, it seems. Hormones are rampant. Kids have a serious lack of real authority figures. NO FUUCKING WAY.

I would beat a teacher to death if they diddled my daughter or son, and I don't care how old they are when it "started". Remember that, teachers: there are guys like me who will take the law into their own hands if deemed necessary, and then count on the jury to see the sense of it.

I wonder how many of the self-righteous fugs here who want to go all Papa Bear chimed in with “Attaboys” when it was a female teacher fugging a 15 year old boy.

In a nutshell he explained that it is necessary for male teachers to be very diligent in their dealings with sexually mature young women because those sexually mature young women tend to worship older male authority figures and will test their feminine wiles on them.

Is that too many big words for you? I know you’ve suffered from reading comprehension throughout this thread.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by Hastings
What is this fuss about? I can't figure it out.
Tootiee just emerged from a covid comma and is thrashing the non-believers, and dog pecker gnats, and small dogs everywhere.mike r
Thanks. I've been out for a few hours and even though I enjoy a good spat I like to know what it's about.

Hastings,
There’s a history of Flave loving to dish it to other members here at the campfire but not so much in taking it.

As well as two drunks (Flave and lv, lil Mikey) having much man love for one another.

Have another drink Lil Mikey, Flave is sleeping one off and waiting on more support like yours to show up before he re-emerges. He’s gotta know which way the wind is blowing first.

Without relapse, I cannot have recovery.

Your COVID call out thread has gotten better with time.

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

In a nutshell he explained that it is necessary for male teachers to be very diligent in their dealings with sexually mature young women because those sexually mature young women tend to worship older male authority figures and will test their feminine wiles on them.

Is that too many big words for you? I know you’ve suffered from reading comprehension throughout this thread.

Oh my.

LMAO

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

I'm not one of them. Social acceptance doesn't necessarily mitigate the destructiveness of such acts on young men. I think the "attaboys" come from guys who never figured out how to get laid as adults.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

I read enough of them. It was disturbing, to say the least, and reminds me why I dislike people in general.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

That's not quite what I read....seems like he played with a lot of edges without crossing over. He should have left his sexuality out of the classroom. I guess they don't teach teachers "therapeutic distancing".

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
He said he “could have”. Never said he did. There is no crime recognizing the potential. Clowns here are crucifying him for being honest about it.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
The only people that think attractive, sexually mature young women "worship" older male authority figures may be broke dick beta- school teachers. Older male authority figures w/ a ton of money have a different attraction to the ladies and also think that they are worshipped.

#manyoldfartsareselfdeluded

mike r

Last edited by lvmiker; 08/10/20.

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
He said he “could have”. Never said he did. There is no crime recognizing the potential. Clowns here are crucifying him for being honest about it.

You might want to re-read the thread.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

I would say that the young ladies in question including those with enough odiferous pubescence such that when they squat to piss that it would set dry grass afire,,,would be much safer in the presence of Birdie than would be a similar aged group of young boys in the company of yourself and your like minded ilk as you appear to eschew anything hetero related.

Apologies for the run on sentence,,,probably far too much for you to digest in a single sitting.

Hey, dumbf’k, lets put this on hold for the moment. I’ve gotta run to the hunting lease and clear some trails, fertilize food plots, etc.

When I return we can delve into your struggles with alcoholism and your progress related to your Step 13.

Ciao, Sheriff.

Love the passion you’re putting forth.

LOL

Truth requires no passion and I’m back here with you as promised.

Your alcohol problem, lets discuss it in detail.

I only want to help,,I’m sure that you understand fully so , my cyber buddy, let’s start with your first visit to AA and how that might have gone down there at that introductory,,,,,thinking it went something along the lines of, like:

“Hello.
My name is Dave, Flave, Travis and Clark yet my friends all call me Cybil and I don’t know why. Anyhow, the five of us are alcoholics. We’re on the liver transplant list and for that privilege we’re all required to be here. I know there are, like, 12 silly steps involved with this but I’m really most interested in including a Step 13 for those of us who might tend to bacslide,,,,,after all, we’re only human “.

Okay, you take it from here.

Old Coot,

Alcoholism is a disease.

That you would make light of it is indicative of the type of person you are.

I’m glad to hear that you feel that way

That you would constantly make light of, curse and label others here is also another disease that you have, you obnoxious f’k.

How different and unfair things are and seem to be when you get your same scchitt thrown back on your dinner plate for you to eat.

I guess you’ve conveniently forgotten the contrite and atoning Flave that came back here to the Campfire apologizing for the obnoxious ass that you had been. Remember that or was that just another one of your sick, fake personas?

Now you’re back to being the same gutless f’k you’ve always been calling names yet wanting impunity because of your “disease “.

Enjoy your meal ,,,Wino.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
The only people that think attractive, sexually mature young women "worship" older male authority figures may be broke dick beta- school teachers. Older male authority figures w/ a ton of money have a different attraction to the ladies and also think that they are worshipped.

mike r

Including old drunk f’ks like you Lil Mikey.

#That

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Somebody has a burr under their saddle.

Happy Trails

Bob

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Hopefully you’ll do the same as a part of your ongoing “recovery “.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S

And another dumbfugg speaks.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

And another dumbfugg speaks.

Get his name and address if you can. He won’t give it to me for some reason.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

I realize that it's your nature to minister to your flock, but it's probably just better ta throw wbbw into the "Chester" side of the discussion.

He wasn't gonna tithe, anyway.

Hopefully, he won't land on toppa biiiiiiiiiiiiiirdy or Ol Poof.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L

mike r

Including old drunk f’ks like you Lil Mikey.

#That

Tootie sure gets fired up, it is fun to watch. Thanks toots you are kind of like having a windup monkey w/ cymbals. Simple but always funny.

#winduptoy

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Somebody has a burr under their saddle.

Happy Trails

Bob

Dingleberry.

Page 11 of 15 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

594 members (160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 60 invisible), 2,360 guests, and 1,249 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,268
Posts18,486,569
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.