-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 17 of 32 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 31 32
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It's real and can be very deadly if you are over 65 and have comorbidities. Under 65, you are more likely to die of poisoning than from coronavirus (per CDC statistics).

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
It's real and can be very deadly if you are over 65 and have comorbidities. Under 65, you are more likely to die of poisoning than from coronavirus (per CDC statistics).

Thank you so much for contributing.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
I think that the real concerns are the difference in nature of this virus and the seemingly exponential growth of the infection rate. Throw in the number of lockdowns we’re seeing and the news from places like Italy. From that, I don’t think it is overblown when were dealing with what appears to be such an unknown.

Comparing this to past epidemics seems rather moot at this point, to me, anyhow. We have no idea of how far and deep this thing can run but we’re sure gonna find out.. if lockdowns had not been imposed one might wonder just how bad it would have been here in a first world nation.

The “speculation “ is that this will be deeply devastating to sub Saharan Africa and big cities like Cairo.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I miss the "does anyone even know anyone who has COVID" threads.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Typical. The zeitgeist created by the media with "covid-19" is just the same as all the other BS propaganda campaigns like "America is systemically racist" and "man-made climate change is catastrophic" and a dozen others currently running right now. They are all matters of faith, i.e. the evidence never lines up with the claims, so you have to BELIEVE. Then the believers vs non-believers argue in perpetuity. While this happens, policies are pushed, money changes hands, people still live and die, and freedom and wealth are slowly usurped a little bit more by the leaders of the burgeoning collective.

Covid is the new religion.

Please allow me to kick every sumbich in the nuts that calls it covid-19. Trump has it right. It's the Chinese virus.

Something they cooked up in a lab without a doubt. You don't disappear Drs there and refuse to hand over the DNA if that were not the case. My 30ish Dr says it is slightly more infectious then the Flue and a little more deadly in certain individuals that are high risk. I think it is way overblown, the H1N1 under Obongo was probably deadlier. That said , I see peoples anger directed at Trump and not at the CHINESE POS government who put this on us.

Thank you.

I've got people telling me how much "calmer" it was under Z-Ro. No schit, Sherlock. They're employing anarchy to try to overthrow a duly elected President. And YOUR ex-President is part of that.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
If everybody knew what the people working in hospitals knew, they wouldn't think it's a hoax.

The truth of the matter is, news of the situation isn't being exaggerated,...it's being minimized.

My wife and more than a few friends work in hospitals. What you wrote above is simply not true.

It isnt a hoax, it is however being blown wildly out of proportion.

If you post the address of the hospital, I'll see about having the over-flow from here sent to it.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Greyghost
For some here, maybe most it won't sink in until it effects their own. Maybe some will even consider it OK with their elderly, but when it effects their spouse or one of their kids, they'll get it then...

Phil

This thread is AWESOME.

LMFAO

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Our immune system CAN overcome it. Not everyone’s will and that’s sad. The world will not end however.

Immune systems really kicked ass on, say, Cancer and Ebola , eh ?

Grins

LOL

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
If everybody knew what the people working in hospitals knew, they wouldn't think it's a hoax.

The truth of the matter is, news of the situation isn't being exaggerated,...it's being minimized.

Yup

Oh my.

Another member of the secret nurse society.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Thank you.I've got people telling me how much "calmer" it was under Z-Ro. No schit, Sherlock. They're employing anarchy to try to overthrow a duly elected President. And YOUR ex-President is part of that.
You and I know this. How do we convince the willfully ignorant? The very idea that Obama's VP the mentally impaired Biden can be a serious contender is quite an indictment of half + of the country if the polls are anywhere near accurate. The worst thing about a Democrat being elected is that Obama ends up on the supreme court. Book it.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Hastings
Thank you.I've got people telling me how much "calmer" it was under Z-Ro. No schit, Sherlock. They're employing anarchy to try to overthrow a duly elected President. And YOUR ex-President is part of that.
You and I know this. How do we convince the willfully ignorant? The very idea that Obama's VP the mentally impaired Biden can be a serious contender is quite an indictment of half + of the country if the polls are anywhere near accurate. The worst thing about a Democrat being elected is that Obama ends up on the supreme court. Book it.

You think Joe Biden is a serious contender?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
World economy and not just ours.

Wait till this stuff hits Africa, Philippines, Indonesia.

Hoping it doesn’t and that this is short lived.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I, for one, don't. I think the Silent Majority is a lot bigger group of voters than any of the "polls" give it credit, including the newest commie network, Faux.

As a matter of fact, if I hear any of those commies on Faux further canonize Lewis, I'm gonna put on my blackface and start doing my Louie Armstrong schtick in Walmart.

Lol.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by deflave

You think Joe Biden is a serious contender?

Voters are dumb as schit.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by slumlord
I am just learning this, thanks.

Get Nana's pole beans outta your ears. Lol.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Why is it that if you don’t wring your hands and weep and cry out for complete and total isolation, your a virus denier all of a sudden?

Facts:

Covid 19 is a new virus introduced into the human population to which there was no previous exposure. Maybe previous exposure to one of the other more benign strains of corona viruses might give some people better protection, but that is conjecture. New virulent viruses can be rough on the population. Just ask the Incas after Pissarro showed up.

Next, it was CHINA that bungled the virus response first, followed by Italy.

China could have isolated this in Wuhan and they botched that. Once it was out of Wuhan, the world was phouced.

Italy’s healthcare system was overwhelmed so severely that panic started in the Western world. Had Italy not sheet the bed on this, the rest of the world would have had a more measured, rational response.

So don’t get pissed at Trump. He didn’t make the virus, screw the bat, or let it out of China. He’s advocated for effective treatment and is smart enough to understand that short of a vaccine that shows up within months, this will run through the world no matter what measures are taken. The only thing that is happening now is a steady march toward universal exposure and herd immunity. It’s just a matter of how slow or fast that occurs.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by hatari
Why is it that if you don’t wring your hands and weep and cry out for complete and total isolation, your a virus denier all of a sudden?

Facts:

Covid 19 is a new virus introduced into the human population to which there was no previous exposure. Maybe previous exposure to one of the other more benign strains of corona viruses might give some people better protection, but that is conjecture. New virulent viruses can be rough on the population. Just ask the Incas after Pissarro showed up.

Next, it was CHINA that bungled the virus response first, followed by Italy.

China could have isolated this in Wuhan and they botched that. Once it was out of Wuhan, the world was phouced.

Italy’s healthcare system was overwhelmed so severely that panic started in the Western world. Had Italy not sheet the bed on this, the rest of the world would have had a more measured, rational response.

So don’t get pissed at Trump. He didn’t make the virus, screw the bat, or let it out of China. He’s advocated for effective treatment and is smart enough to understand that short of a vaccine that shows up within months, this will run through the world no matter what measures are taken. The only thing that is happening now is a steady march toward universal exposure and herd immunity. It’s just a matter of how slow or fast that occurs.

hatari, you're nailing it. It's funny to watch, all this number tallying. How many new cases yesterday, as opposed to the day before that.. and the day before that.. and the day before that. Bulshit! Has anybody heard anybody talk about the number of flu infections or morbidity due to THE FLU? I haven't.

The Chinese virus is running its course through the population. PERIOD. Like it or not, herd immunity will eventually stick its head up and win out (if it hasn't already), no matter what the fear mongering dumbasses on lamestream media throw out there day after day, night after night. Vaccine or no Vaccine.

Last edited by local_dirt; 08/09/20.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Worse yet , Obama will be Joe's Puppeteer.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
To bad 150K+ have died for no reason. Fauci knew the cure in 2005, it was public in the NIH journal. HCQ! Look at the extremely low dead rate in the countries which used it.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Damn good post. Old Toot says we can’t talk about immune systems though . That doesn’t jive with CNN 🤣

I believe that it’s you trying to distance yourself from the “immune “ issues and your refusal to acknowledge your rather stupid statements here on this thread and I’m being kind to you.

There’s been much good info as it relates to how this virus vs immune works or doesn’t work.

Bufoon

Says the clown and noted Immunologist.

Tell us more, Doctor.

Page 17 of 32 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 31 32

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (1234, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 1lessdog, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 61 invisible), 2,464 guests, and 1,154 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,403
Posts18,488,921
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.