Hop To
Page 15 of 15 1 2 13 14 15
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
It's like dropping a bare hook into a pond of bluegill so hungry they eat loogies you spit on the surface.

Damn good analogy...

“The greatest thing by far is to be a master of metaphor; it is the one thing that cannot be learnt from others; and it is also a sign of genius, since a good metaphor implies an intuitive perception of the similarity in the dissimilar.”

Aristotle

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Reported for what? You’re an internet bully who whines to his momma when he gets back what he gives out.

Your disease explains your behavior but it does not excuse it. You’re obviously having a problem with the “defects of character” part of Step 6.

Your making fun of me and my ailment.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
ROFLMAO!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Just for the record alcoholism isn't a disease, it's a habit same as smoking, caffeine and drugs.

Correct. They coddle alcoholics and pretend it's a disease and they have to 'treat' the disease. It's all bullshit.

How dare you.

Exactly!

I mean, How else would you get compensated?

Need to start a movement..

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Just for the record alcoholism isn't a disease, it's a habit same as smoking, caffeine and drugs.

You’re about to get bitch slapped.

More hollow threats from the old kooky menopausel woman.

You really are,,,,quite an emotional chap with a flair for drama, it does appear.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Correct. They coddle alcoholics and pretend it's a disease and they have to 'treat' the disease. It's all bullshit.

Ghost, it has to be termed as a disease in order for insurance and employers to pay for it. It’s big business, a very big business.

Addictions are just one manifestation of the real and deeper problems.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
It's like dropping a bare hook into a pond of bluegill so hungry they eat loogies you spit on the surface.

Damn good analogy...

“The greatest thing by far is to be a master of metaphor; it is the one thing that cannot be learnt from others; and it is also a sign of genius, since a good metaphor implies an intuitive perception of the similarity in the dissimilar.”

Aristotle

F’k you.

Tennessee Williams

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Explanation, not excuse.

You can be an alcoholic and that’s fine. If you’re an alcoholic who drives drunk and kills someone, it makes you an alcoholic and a murderer.

If you are an alcoholic who is a rude azzhole on Internet forums, you are an alcoholic and an azzhole. It explains why you do it, but it doesn’t give you the right to do it.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
I put off reading this thread, because I really didn't like the story, and I didn't want to listen to people elaborate. But then it's gone on and on and on, so I had to check out WTF.

And that's what I found...a whole lot of WTF?! It just ended up being funnier and more honest than I expected. And now you all will understand that there is NO WAY I would let my kids step foot in a public school. Teachers have too few boundaries, and just barely enough sense, it seems. Hormones are rampant. Kids have a serious lack of real authority figures. NO FUUCKING WAY.

I would beat a teacher to death if they diddled my daughter or son, and I don't care how old they are when it "started". Remember that, teachers: there are guys like me who will take the law into their own hands if deemed necessary, and then count on the jury to see the sense of it.

And another dumbfugg speaks.

Get his name and address if you can. He won’t give it to me for some reason.

#Dumbfucksrule

Come to Helena. I'll happily give you my name and address. Then school begins, and you learn how to eat your own [bleep] around my foot. Or you can keep chiding like a bitch. We both know you are only going to ever be a bitch. If I had the inclination, I'd come to where you live, but you just don't matter to me, and you will be dead soon enough for my purposes.

Damn good analogy...

Said the f’kn mullet.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I put off reading this thread, because I really didn't like the story, and I didn't want to listen to people elaborate. But then it's gone on and on and on, so I had to check out WTF.

And that's what I found...a whole lot of WTF?! It just ended up being funnier and more honest than I expected. And now you all will understand that there is NO WAY I would let my kids step foot in a public school. Teachers have too few boundaries, and just barely enough sense, it seems. Hormones are rampant. Kids have a serious lack of real authority figures. NO FUUCKING WAY.

I would beat a teacher to death if they diddled my daughter or son, and I don't care how old they are when it "started". Remember that, teachers: there are guys like me who will take the law into their own hands if deemed necessary, and then count on the jury to see the sense of it.

#Dumbfucksrule

Come to Helena. I'll happily give you my name and address. Then school begins, and you learn how to eat your own [bleep] around my foot. Or you can keep chiding like a bitch. We both know you are only going to ever be a bitch. If I had the inclination, I'd come to where you live, but you just don't matter to me, and you will be dead soon enough for my purposes.

Watch out Boys !!!!!

The badass that can’t remember his name and address is on the prowl.

IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

#Dumbfucksrule

Watch out Boys !!!!!

The badass that can’t remember his name and address is on the prowl.

You are welcome to meet me as well... Walmart parking lot in Gloucester, Va.

We can head to the gym once you get there for 5 rounds of good healthy sparring.

Drop me a PM an hour before you get there...

And yes... happy to spar with menopausal women... don't be scared...

Genuine offer Old_Kook.

Last edited by CashisKing; 08/11/20. Reason: Voice to Text typos

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Yet another keyboard badass. So many here.

I’m getting scared, I tell ya.

Try and find a suitable elixir for your rampant stupids. Flave might can help.

And take that bream hook out of your mullet mouth.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana

I think that you should but be careful to avoid being overly forceful so that Rick doesn’t bitch slap you again like last time.

It’d be a shame to miss you for another 6 months or so and that would certainly drive you back to drinking full time.

Then there’d be the contrition and atonement, etc., redux.

Old Coot,

You have been reported.

Rick will not tolerate your making fun of my disease.

Fuggin’ snowflake. Dish it out but can’t take it.

A Canadian calling someone a snowflake. That's cute.

Camp is where you make it.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

You have an offer... you will accept or you will not.

Most cowards run away when challenged... the really ignorant ones double down knowing they are safe if the keep lying and redirecting.

You are twice that ignorant... at least.

TOO BE EXTREMELY CLEAR... YOU ARE CHALLENGED TO PUNCH ME IN THE FACE... YES OR NO?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

You have an offer... you will accept or you will not.

Most cowards run away when challenged... the really ignorant ones double down knowing they are safe if the keep lying and redirecting.

You are twice that ignorant... at least.

TOO BE EXTREMELY CLEAR... YOU ARE CHALLENGED TO PUNCH ME IN THE FACE... YES OR NO?

Ohh, Cashie I already told you that you’ve scared the fugg outta me.
But I’ll keep it mind should I pass that way if you’ll let me bring my walker.

Hey,,,on another subject, I read with passing interest and no small amount of amusement your recently initiated thread-on:

2 Lies, One Truth

I want to compliment you on what a magnificent fuggin Liar you really are. You’re damned good at it, little fella. In fact you qualify as a Black Liar.

Add that to your resume’ along with badass.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

#Dumbfucksrule

Shoot me a PM with your name and address in it Dumbfuck and I'll be out in a week. Can't wait for school to start.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Oh goody, couple more typewriter tough guys.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Rick has been notified.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Rick has been notified.

Can you help get me off of probation?

If Ole Tall Tale Teller Cashless goes whining to Rick, well,,, my ass has had around here and for 6 months.

Page 15 of 15 1 2 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

129 members (AlleghenyMountain, 7887mm08, 300_savage, 44mc, 2500HD, Amos63, 7 invisible), 1,655 guests, and 914 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,083
Posts18,501,677
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.