Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 22 of 32 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 31 32
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

The Army had a different opinion of my abilities. To bad you can not tell the good from the bad.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

The Army had a different opinion of my abilities. To bad you can not tell the good from the bad.

Dont ask dont Tell eh?

Yep.

I am MAGA.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Bet abortion clinics off more than Covid this year and kills more blacks than the Police...combined.

Based on precedent of course, because there are REAL pandemics out there....

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
My daughter is a nurse (part-time) in Marysville, WA (Seattle area). They have never been swamped even since the beginning.

Tarquin
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Well, Ladies , it’s early this morning and I’ve gotta make an early, long run today to snatch some lips on speckled trout and redfish and so I thought that I might should check in on the Covid Naysayers Dummy Brigade and see how y’all dumb fuggs are doing.

You Naysayers must be feeling rather stupid about right now , eh?
Heh !

Let’s see:

Herd Immunity yet ? Check
Schools delayed openings? Check
Many college classes now online onl? Check
Possible pro sports delayed? Check
College football season on the ropes and delayed or cancelled ? Check
Phase 2 extended? Check
Mask required in many public places with fines for not? Check
Isolation, hygiene and distancing still heavily advised? Check
Covid cases still climbing? Check
Death rates still climbing? Check
Still no vaccine for the disease? Check
Mail in voting for whole States widely available? Check

These and many, many more items apply,,,too many to continue listing cause I gotta go fishing.

Looks like The Tootster and Duck 911 were spot on correct with our clearly stated concerns.

Looks like you Naysayers are looking even more stupid than you could possibly ever be were that even ever thought to be possible BUT y’all exceeded those expectations !!!

I’ll check back in later down the road to correct the Naysayers “brain trust “ as necessary. Meanwhile, you bunch of Idiots keep a tight line on your emotions.

The Tootster

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Chief of Maintenance. CW4. I also wore many other hats. Designed the armor we added to the Guntrucks. At 57 years old it was not my job to go

on convoys every day. I also layed out areas to load trucks, the Engines did the work. If you don,t believe or not thats your business. I was in a Artillery unit in

Vietnam from 1966 to 1967. Iraq 2003 to 2004. A place called Balad. It was the main supply distribution center for Iraq. At the time I was 8 years older than the

Bn Commander.

Yeah sure.

And the hospitals are overrun.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Well, Ladies , it’s early this morning and I’ve gotta make an early, long run today to snatch some lips on speckled trout and redfish and so I thought that I might should check in on the Covid Naysayers Dummy Brigade and see how y’all dumb fuggs are doing.

Heh !

Let’s see:

Phase 2 extended? Check

These and many, many more items apply,,,too many to continue listing cause I gotta go fishing.

Looks like The Tootster and Duck 911 were spot on correct with our clearly stated concerns.

Looks like you Naysayers are looking even more stupid than you could possibly ever be were that even ever thought to be possible BUT y’all exceeded those expectations !!!

I’ll check back in later down the road to correct the Naysayers “brain trust “ as necessary. Meanwhile, you bunch of Idiots keep a tight line on your emotions.

The Tootster

How many people do you personally know that have died from the China virus? All that really matters is what's happening in my world, no family and no friends have died from the China virus. Tight lines and hopefully you won't catch the China flu. Common sense isn't very common any more.

Life is good live it while you can.
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by deflave

Chief of Maintenance. CW4. I also wore many other hats. Designed the armor we added to the Guntrucks. At 57 years old it was not my job to go

on convoys every day. I also layed out areas to load trucks, the Engines did the work. If you don,t believe or not thats your business. I was in a Artillery unit in

Vietnam from 1966 to 1967. Iraq 2003 to 2004. A place called Balad. It was the main supply distribution center for Iraq. At the time I was 8 years older than the

Bn Commander.

Yeah sure.

LOL

You stupidassed alcoholic drunkard. You’re so fugged that you don’t even know who you’re supposed to be talking to. Pull an all-nighter, did you?

Your fuggin brain is shot. Makes you the consummate “Covtard”.
You are hilarious, Sheriff !!!

Still on my way down to the marsh to fish. My boat and podnah driving his truck. So glad that I checked back in to see yet more stupidity from the Naysayers Posse (aka, Dingleberries).

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by TrueGrit

Heh !

Let’s see:

Phase 2 extended? Check

The Tootster

How many people do you personally know that have died from the China virus? All that really matters is what's happening in my world, no family and no friends have died from the China virus. Tight lines and hopefully you won't catch the China flu. Common sense isn't very common any more.

Three now. Parents of friends in nursing homes who were otherwise healthy but handicapped with RA and one that was in assisted living where he was able to come and go.

First cousin’s husband who has now had 3 blood clots break through on him, one while having in surgery having the clot filter installed and has another large clot behind his knee.

My nephew who is a recently graduated MD had it but came through it okay to date but one of his clinical partners, MD, is still on a ventilator with a family decision having to be made pretty soon in the near future. I don’t know that doctor.

Other than those, just other anecdotal ones of distant acquaintances.

Thanks for the wishes on the fishing trip, it should be a good one.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
It's like magically noone is dying from is around here anymore. Hell we have less than 700 hospitalizations in the state. I still don't think it warrants masks or any for of shutdown

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
You have the kiss of death around your campfire. We're blessed not to know anyone thats in a nursing home. We knew someone who died in 2009 from H1N1 she was our closest neighbor her kids put her in a nursing home instead of looking after her.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Heh !

Let’s see:

Phase 2 extended? Check

The Tootster

Coot and The Duck.

What a team.

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Bn Commander.

Yeah sure.

LOL

You stupidassed alcoholic drunkard. You’re so fugged that you don’t even know who you’re supposed to be talking to. Pull an all-nighter, did you?

Your fuggin brain is shot. Makes you the consummate “Covtard”.
You are hilarious, Sheriff !!!

Still on my way down to the marsh to fish. My boat and podnah driving his truck. So glad that I checked back in to see yet more stupidity from the Naysayers Posse (aka, Dingleberries).

Congratulations on going fishing.

LOL

That’s impressive as the Duck taking his breaks from reloading.

Fugkin’ girls.

LMAO

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

Heh !

Let’s see:

Phase 2 extended? Check

The Tootster

Coot and The Duck.

What a team.

LOL

The 2021 Nadler Impeachment team is seeking new members.

Must have own clown suit and excel at sucking... anything.

Last edited by CashisKing; 08/12/20.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

Yeah sure.

LOL

But the left wing media keeps telling us its true!

Havent heard of an authenticated case of it yet....still waiting....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Fatality rate less than 1% worldwide? Check
Same dumbasses still crying about it? Check

Carry on...

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by ingwe

Yeah sure.

LOL

But the left wing media keeps telling us its true!

Havent heard of an authenticated case of it yet....still waiting....

Well, I live smack dab in the middle of the “worst” area according to all the experts.

Hospitals aren’t overrun until you get on the internet.

LOL

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
We have a large extended family; mostly in the northwest but with members all over the US and Canada. Oldest member is 94 and the youngest is three. Some urban some rural. I know of no one who has been diagnosed with covid-19. It probably is not a hoax but it is certainly the most hyped virus since HIV. GD

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
How dare Toots go fishing in the midst of this pandemic.

Possibilities:
Truck breaks down, boat breaks down
Fuel for truck, fuel for boat
All of the above are possible scenarios where Toots would be forced to interact with strangers/carriers.
The horror!!

FJB & FJT
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by greydog
We have a large extended family; mostly in the northwest but with members all over the US and Canada. Oldest member is 94 and the youngest is three. Some urban some rural. I know of no one who has been diagnosed with covid-19. It probably is not a hoax but it is certainly the most hyped virus since HIV. GD

Oh yeah. HIV. That was another knee slapper.

“Save a life!!! Don’t fugk!!!”

LOL

Page 22 of 32 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 31 32

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

98 members (6mmCreedmoor, 338reddog, 14idaho, 01Foreman400, 35, 41rem, 5 invisible), 1,539 guests, and 813 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,370
Posts18,488,323
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.