Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
D
DHN Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by SamOlson
And for the record I have not worn a mask.

I have asked several businesses and they've all said you don't need to worry about it.

If they said wear one I would.

It's their store and I'd follow their rules.

I guess the Honorable Bullock just threw Phillips County under the bus for being a bunch of stupid country folks.

I wonder who in the hell he is trying to impress.

Nobody here, for sure. He didn't stand a chance in this county, anyway, but being such a small population I guess he figured he could loose the 10 or 12 votes he might have got on the chance he could win a few more from Missoula and Bozeman.

Last edited by DHN; 08/15/20.

Dale

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

See my pic above,

get yourself a clean snotrag (bandana)

Much easier on my face at least and I don't have the rubber bands around my ears either.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Farmers Co-op got me today, big rude sign on the doors. I needed some Vetricyn Plus wound mgt. There’s a guy in the working that’s a dead ringer for Tickle from Moonshiners and just as stupid too. It’s his little power trip to drill everyone for a mask. Says his uncle died like its everyone else’s fault or something, just the way he says it.

I went to 3 yard sales after the Co-op, there was this early 30s couple, browsers out ‘antiquing’ they had masks on at a yardsale, driving a prius hybrid, williamson county tag. (Snootiest county in Tn) figures. At a dayum yardsale.

The home owners there did have very sweet 11 year old female yellow lab. I stayed 15 minutes pettin their dog, she laid down on my feet, I showed the homeowners pics of my yellow dog, i told their dog about my dog, her name was Honey. She had a baseball size tumor on ber back. Poor ole girl. Almost breaks your heart.

I let her rub all over my legs and shoes. My CooperDog, when I got home I told him I had another family and another yellow lab and we should talk more about him leaving and going to Nana’s house on the other side of the farm.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You can sure be a mean bastid to ol coop a loop.

Them rich folks at the yardsale.............getting stuff to sell in their "boo tee que"

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
D
DHN Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I was over to the Flathead last month, a business I stopped in had a sign something to the effect of 'Governor Bolluck has mandated the wearing of masks in all businesses, however, we realize some people cannot wear a mask due to health reasons, and because it is illegal to ask about health concerns under the HIPPA act, we will gladly serve anyone in this business, whether you are wearing a mask or not'. I have since seen variations of this at other businesses. God Bless them.

Dale

IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Travelled to Alaska. Wore one in the airport and one the plane. Anchorage is shutdown to some degree and most people are wearing them. We went to Fred Meyers and they are requiring masks.

Headed to Cooper Landing and went to Soldotna a couple of times. COVID-19 must not exist in that part of Alaska except at Fred Meyers in Soldotna. Very few masks being worn.

We had to wear one on the train also.

No big deal either way.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
They are required everywhere here... that said, I have not worn one anywhere. I have been asked twice entering stores and politely said that, "I can't wear one for health conditions..." lol That shuts them up quickly.

Mask Schmask...

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went"
Will Rogers
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Wore one for the first time yesterday to granddaughters volleyball game, only way u could get in. Her team even had to wear them while playing,other team didn't. Stupidest rule ever.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Thanks for replies.

Kinda interesting.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Feel free to fess up.

Not once. And I won’t

Sam......

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Dre
I do wear it in stores as mandated, not a fan.
Also, I tested positive for Covid today.
I knew I had it for about a week now. while some symptoms went away and got better(my taste and smell coming back) my cough has got worse.

Have the quacks prescribed any dope? Or just OTC stuff?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
And for the record I have not worn a mask.

I have asked several businesses and they've all said you don't need to worry about it.

If they said wear one I would.

It's their store and I'd follow their rules.

Farmer's and Rancher's Co-op here has a sign that mask is required to enter store.

I had to go get some stuff inside, so I donned one. Fogged my reading glasses up, and is hot.

I asked one of the girls how they could stand to wear one all day... One said "We don't. only when someone comes in the store." .... grin

(That town has a mask order)

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I wear my Zorro mask when the wife is feeling agreeable.

Black Cows Matter!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
my dad is 81 and has cancer, so when I go in a store which is about the only time I'm around a lot other people i wear one.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Businesses that require it, I wear one...their property, their rules. We're supposed to wear them at work, some of us are getting a little sloppy about it. I certainly don't wear one outdoors, although a lot of people do.

Mathew 22: 37-39

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

First time about 2 weeks ago....needed to go into Walmart (about once every 3 months). Wasn’t even sure which side went out. Being good law abiding citizens we kept our on......unlike many others. Didn’t like doing it, but, just trying to respect their rules! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by blindshooter
Originally Posted by Dre
I do wear it in stores as mandated, not a fan.
Also, I tested positive for Covid today.
I knew I had it for about a week now. while some symptoms went away and got better(my taste and smell coming back) my cough has got worse.

Have the quacks prescribed any dope? Or just OTC stuff?

Nothing. My vitals are fine and lungs sounded good. So Keep an eye on it type of thing.

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
When required, I wear one.

When we were in Montana last month, they had a requirement to wear one when in public places, so we did.

Probably the biggest irritation for me is remembering to have one when I hit the store entrance. Used to be wallet, keys, phone.. Now it's wallet, keys, phone, mask..

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I haven't - and I won't.....

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
I dont stop at red lights either, fugging Nazi’s always telling me what to do!

Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

588 members (10gaugeman, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 1moredeer, 160user, 68 invisible), 2,559 guests, and 1,257 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,810
Posts18,516,427
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.