Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by shaman
As I tell my sons: "We're all just one bump in the head away from living under a bridge."

I tell my son: "Look at that [bleep], if you ever turn out like that I'll kick the [bleep] out of you"

No schit.

I am MAGA.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jackmountain
As I tell my sons: "We're all just one bump in the head away from living under a bridge."

I tell my son: "Look at that [bleep], if you ever turn out like that I'll kick the [bleep] out of you"

LMFAO

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
We got skunked this morning. Not one homeless guy.
Need advice on what to use for bait to draw them in within range. Thinking crack sprinkled over some meth.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I use Iced Sticky Buns for stubborn, trap shy coons

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][/url]

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Plenty of agencies both government and otherwise to help people. Sad fact is some people simply choose to be feral. That's their choice. I don't help them.

https://stepdenver.org/

Step 13 in Denver is legit. They take pride in earning their keep and don't take a dime of government money. They have coupons for free meals you can hand out to homeless. None are cashed in.

This is the only secular "charity" I contribute my money.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Dess
Plenty of agencies both government and otherwise to help people. Sad fact is some people simply choose to be feral. That's their choice. I don't help them.
. . . .

^ ^ ^ ^ raw truth that a lot of people
don't want to acknowledge ^ ^ ^

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I've been in need of a ride, thumbing on the highway.

Doesn't make me feel like a bitch to be kind once in awhile. Lord knows when my kids might need a little bit of karma I can store up for them.

Assuming it's transferable.

Then again, maybe they'd be better off without my karma lol.

MAGA
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by slumlord

WTF is that?

Can you eat that?? It does look good.....

I am MAGA.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
A woman panhandling hit me up right outside a thrift store that helps people like her.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Give her a butterscotch and a Bible tract

IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by wabigoon
A woman panhandling hit me up right outside a thrift store that helps people like her.

Wonder why she didn't go inside?

I am MAGA.
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

WTF is that?

It looks like an over-sized baby wipe.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
She was 'selling crocheted pot holders. She told us she lived in a tent. If she did, methinks in was pitched in he living room.

I told her she could keep the potholders, and gave her two dollars. She was not happy, I think she had a minimum fee of 20.

I was sort of worried her grandson was behind me when I pulled out my wallet.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
The homeless problem is a major source of revenue for all levels of State and local government.

Those agencies that benefit from this cash cow have no incentive to solve the problem. The bigger the tent cities become and the more problems they cause the more money comes their way.

They have been able to grab even bigger chunks by combining it with the fake Corona virus.

"Supernatural divinities are the primitive's answer to why the sun goes down at night..."
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

WTF is that?

I'm betting the shelf life would make it ideal for one of those trips to mars where they put the astronauts to sleep for 275 years in order to survive the trip. Knock the space dust off the wrapper and get a chemical/sugar high.

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by wabigoon

Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
I've been in need of a ride, thumbing on the highway.

Doesn't make me feel like a bitch to be kind once in awhile. Lord knows when my kids might need a little bit of karma I can store up for them.

Assuming it's transferable.

Then again, maybe they'd be better off without my karma lol.

That's way different. I'm talking standing on a corner with a cardboard sign that says "struggling, anything helps. God bless you" Then they take the money and buy meth.
Big difference from thumbing a ride.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
From what I've seen in my area, I would say about 10% of these people have legit mental issues. The vast majority of the remaining are just worthless and do nothing to change their situation. The rest of the story is typical liberal river of tears bullshitt.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
They make a decent living standing there begging at red lights. The overhead is low.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BobBrown
They make a decent living standing there begging at red lights. The overhead is low.

One of my friends is a construction foreman and had a couple guys bail on his team. He stopped by a spot that had a few guys who looked perfectly capable of doing manual labor. He offered them $15 an hour for guaranteed 3 days unskilled work. They all stood there with their "can't find work" signs and refused to take his offer. One of them said they could make almost twice that much doing nothing and it would be tax free. And because they show no income they can go get free food at the food bank.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Living in a major metropolitan area, we get a lot of exposure to homeless folk. I will admit there are folks that are lazy and addicted. Many are not.

Some are just between jobs. Some have had a downturn of luck and mean to get back in the game.

Some are just flat-out nuts. The reason they're out on the street is because they are too nuts to hold a job, and too nuts to live with family. They just have no where else to go. Back in 1980, right at Christmas, the governor closed all the state asylums and they just loaded the patients on buses and took them downtown and let them loose.

I ran into one guy recently that I knew in a remote way. He's dead-sane. He was an engineer until he got laid off. Shortly thereafter, he fell down the stairs and broke bones. He woke up in a hospital and after a while, they put him in a home. His wife divorced him and sold all his stuff. She then cut off the funds to the nursing home. He eventually got thrown out of the home, but didn't have anywhere to go. I helped him find a lawyer. He's battling his way back, but it's a slow go. Nicest guy you'd ever want to meet. I knew him years ago. He'd have made a good addition to this place.

Feel free to open up your farm and make a tent city.

Reserve Angus’ basement area for the best of the best.

Report back.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

526 members (10Glocks, 12344mag, 1234, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 153, 64 invisible), 2,368 guests, and 1,270 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,538
Posts18,472,802
Members73,939
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.