Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 16 17
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Starman
He can have his opinion. and remain ignorant if he
so chooses...hot gospelling hypocrite crap bag
pastors do so well only because so many gullible peabrains exist in the world.

That's quite a mouthful! 😄
I must have really struck a nerve to deserve THAT.

You still fail to explain how Jesus can be messiah
without meeting the Biblical messianic criteria.

I've got to get my mowing done before dark....if my peabrain can remember how to start it.
In the meantime I will try to figure out if you are seeking to learn Who the Messiah is or just want to debate.
Peace

GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by DBT
God so loved the world that He gave us Satan.

But seriously, Satan, the Devil fighting against God is a late development, Christian theology. Satan in Judaism is an agent of God, doing the will of God.

Maybe thats why He's whacked the stiff necked suckers so much.

Or maybe people just like to believe in things that make them feel good and get upset if it is questioned?

Who's upset. I'd just as soon you go to hell in a handbasket. I get upset at heathens like dimocraps, commies, blm, antifa, muzzies turning a once Christian nation, my home, into a third world piece of crap.

I have atheist friends who have brains and morals that i hunt and fish with, but they dont contribute to destroying this nation. I have no friends who are dimocraps. They are too stupid to be friends with.

I reserve the right to the 1A and will call a liar like you a liar. I actually prefer you go to hell, but thats the sinner in me. I only witness for Him as He tells me to spread the good news and HE loves ypu, for what reason I have no clue. I have no idea as to why He has put scales on the eyes of some or hardened the hearts of others. Thats His business.

But HE isnt a liar. There was a time I was a lot sorrier pos than I am now and I know who changed me and it was He, not me. Im just thankful for Him answering my asking Him to come into my heart and change and save me and make me a believer. HE did.

He would do the same for you if you really wanted Him to. Its no skin off my ass.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/21/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Your curse for being a liar DBT is that you project your own attributes into others and that makes you think they are liars like you.

A thousand people can tell you the truth, on anything, and youre going to think they are lying.

You think all who tell you what a change Christ has made in them are lying, or you dont want to live as them and then you lie and deny that.

Just because you havent experienced something doesnt mean others havent.

There are a lot of great people on this earth who arent believers. They arent going around lying and telling others they are wrong in being believers.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

I must have really struck a nerve to deserve THAT.

Must? .. Or you are just being christian like
and conveniently imagining what suites you.

Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

I will try to figure out if you are seeking
to learn Who the Messiah is or just want
to debate.

subjective impressionable minds like yours
just keep whirling around and rarely manage
to figure anything out in a rational sense.

You are simply avoiding the question by using
a convoluted lame excuse.

I suspect you don't actually know the O. T.
messianic criteria - or you don't like to
acknowledge such coz it contradicts your
Christian belief.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There are a lot of great people on this earth who aren’t believers. They aren’t going around lying and telling others they are wrong in being believers.
Agreed.
Originally Posted by DBT
Or maybe people just like to believe in things that make them feel good...
And some clearly can’t stand it that others choose to do that.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
IC B2

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
God so loved the world that He gave us Satan.

But seriously, Satan, the Devil fighting against God is a late development, Christian theology. Satan in Judaism is an agent of God, doing the will of God.

Maybe thats why He's whacked the stiff necked suckers so much.

Or maybe people just like to believe in things that make them feel good and get upset if it is questioned?

Who's upset. I'd just as soon you go to hell in a handbasket. I get upset at heathens like dimocraps, commies, blm, antifa, muzzies turning a once Christian nation, my home, into a third world piece of crap.

I have atheist friends who have brains and morals that i hunt and fish with, but they dont contribute to destroying this nation. I have no friends who are dimocraps. They are too stupid to be friends with.

I reserve the right to the 1A and will call a liar like you a liar. I actually prefer you go to hell, but thats the sinner in me. I only witness for Him as He tells me to spread the good news and HE loves ypu, for what reason I have no clue. I have no idea as to why He has put scales on the eyes of some or hardened the hearts of others. Thats His business.

But HE isnt a liar. There was a time I was a lot sorrier pos than I am now and I know who changed me and it was He, not me. Im just thankful for Him answering my asking Him to come into my heart and change and save me and make me a believer. HE did.

He would do the same for you if you really wanted Him to. Its no skin off my ass.

When have I lied? Making false accusations on an anonymous forum is cowardly act. Support your accusation or apologize like man.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
.. turning a once Christian
nation, my home, into a third world piece of crap.

The Founding fathers put the nation on
the path to being 1st world modern by
accepting science and secular law.

If left to nutter control freak church goers
with ignorance, suspicion, and bias against
science and dislike of separation of Church
and state,.. how would the nation have fared?

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Your insinuations that people are wrong to believe or that we believers do so to feel better is a lie.

Let me know when you prove GOD is a liar. HE said you were. Thats good enough for me.

Tell HIM you arent a liar. Guess who i will believe.

Show me the person who never lied and ill show the person who never lived.

PS. Youre a sinner too.

I Dindo Nuffin
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by antlers
There are a lot of great people on this earth who aren’t believers. They aren’t going around lying and telling others they are wrong in being believers.
Agreed.
Originally Posted by DBT
Or maybe people just like to believe in things that make them feel good...
And some clearly can’t stand it that others choose to do that.

I said nothing about the right to believe, we all have the right to believe whatever we like....the question is why. Why people believe in things that have no evidence, Allah, Brahman, Yahweh, etc...

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Your insinuations that people are wrong to believe or that we believers do so to feel better is a lie.

Let me know when you prove GOD is a liar. HE said you were. Thats good enough for me.

I am questioning. Questioning is not lying. Insinuating is not lying. Give one example of where I have lied or apologize like a man.

Don't try to weasel out of this. Grow up, be a man and take responsibility for your accusations.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Absence of evidence does not justify a belief in existence. Absence of evidence where it should be found is evidence of absence.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Come on men, let's not quibble, rather we should worship Our Lord.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
DBT,

jX doesn't even understand a simple childrens' fable
about Adam in genesis, it required explaining to him.

Yet these are just the kind of christian that would
have people believe they are God chosen lightbearers.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Carl Sagan agreed with ya’ on this jaguartx.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
We don’t war necessarily with powers of flesh and blood but with powers and minions of darkness and their harassment and attacks. Satan and his minions have no power over those of us who are alive in Jesus. Eph 6:10-20

For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe. Jews demand miraculous signs and Greeks look for wisdom, but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. For the foolishness of God is wiser than man's wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than man's strength.
1 Corinthians 1:21-25

May God have mercy on those still in darkness.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Carl Sagan agreed with ya’ on this jaguartx.

What you both miss is 'evidence where it should be found.' Absence of evidence where it should be found is evidence for absence.

You believe that you have a carton of milk in the fridge, but upon looking in your fridge, searching for it wherever it could possibly be, you find no milk: absence of evidence where it should be found is evidence for absence.

If God is a reality, there should be clear and unequivocal evidence for the existence of a God. What it says in the GIta, Quran or bible, etc, is not evidence because they were written by people and contradict each other.

The existence of the universe is not evidence for a Creator because there are other possibilities, an eternal cyclic universe, blocktime, multiverse, etc...so we don't know.

Not knowing does not equal God must have done it.

Last edited by DBT; 08/21/20.
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
We don’t war necessarily with powers of flesh and blood but with powers and minions of darkness and their harassment and attacks. Satan and his minions have no power over those of us who are alive in Jesus. Eph 6:10-20

For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe. Jews demand miraculous signs and Greeks look for wisdom, but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. For the foolishness of God is wiser than man's wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than man's strength.
1 Corinthians 1:21-25

May God have mercy on those still in darkness.

Questioning beliefs, especially ones own, is not darkness but light, the light of reason. Accepting what we are told by priests, pastors or holy books without question is darkness. Without those who questioned what we were told by the Church in the dark ages we would still have inquisitions and witch trials.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DBT
If God is a reality, there should be clear and unequivocal evidence for the existence of a God.

Translation = “I absolutely can’t stand it that believers choose to believe in something that I don’t want them to believe in.”

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
If God is a reality, there should be clear and unequivocal evidence for the existence of a God.

Translation = “I absolutely can’t stand it that believers choose to believe in something that I don’t want them to believe in.”

I didn't say that. I didn't imply that. I didn't have that in mind. This not about what you happen to believe or what I happen to believe, but what is true and factual regardless of what you or I happen to believe.

Page 5 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

490 members (12344mag, 219 Wasp, 06hunter59, 1badf350, 257 roberts, 2500HD, 49 invisible), 1,962 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,030
Posts18,520,938
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.