Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 17 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 16 17
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DBT
This not about what you happen to believe or what I happen to believe, but what is true and factual regardless of what you or I happen to believe.
According to who...? You...!
You evidently think that ‘you’ get to decide what these discussions are all about...! Believers are called “believers” for a reason.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DBT
If God is a reality, there should be clear and unequivocal evidence for the existence of a God.
Originally Posted by antlers
Translation = “I absolutely can’t stand it that believers choose to believe in something that I don’t want them to believe in.”
Originally Posted by DBT
I didn't say that. I didn't imply that. I didn't have that in mind.
Dude, on every single one of these threads regarding believers, you are drawn to them like a moth to a flame, to show unequivocally that you absolutely can’t stand it that believers choose to believe in something that you don’t want them to believe in. Despite your attempts to hide behind “true and factual” on a believers thread.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by DBT

If God is a reality, there should be clear and unequivocal evidence for the existence of a God. .

Says who?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
This not about what you happen to believe or what I happen to believe, but what is true and factual regardless of what you or I happen to believe.
According to who...? You...!
You evidently think that ‘you’ get to decide what these discussions are all about...! Believers are called “believers” for a reason.

It's not according to me or according to you.

The physical world does not care what I believe or you believe.

The world and the Universe existed long before you or me and our beliefs about it. It is what it is regardless of our beliefs about it.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Darn. I wish the world cared. Not.

Well, i almost did, but i didnt.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/21/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by DBT

If God is a reality, there should be clear and unequivocal evidence for the existence of a God. .

Says who?

According to basic logic and reason. Have you got any evidence that I have lied? No? Be a man and apologise for making false accusation.

Keep in mind what your own book says about bearing false witness...lest you yourself are judged. Better yet, try to grow up, stop being a child and learn to engage in impersonal discussion.

In other words, stick to the subject without making petulant remarks about your opponents.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by DBT
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
Carl Sagan agreed with ya’ on this jaguartx.

What you both miss is 'evidence where it should be found.'

What you miss is, if there was evidence, otherwise unbelieving people like you would be getting in Heaven and screwing Heaven up.

There is not supposed to be any evidence. HE didnt want any evidence. HE fixed it that way so people like you could say, He shoulda gave us evidence.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DBT
When Wabi or jaguartx, or anyone else, starts a ‘believers’ thread...then THAT’S what it’s about...BELIEVERS, and their perspectives on things. It’s not about “the physical world” or “basic logic and reason” or anything else...UNLESS it’s from a believers perspective. It’s an open forum, and anyone can participate on any of em’. But, a ‘believers’ thread is basically and fundamentally about BELIEVERS, and their perspectives on the subject the OP included. You put forth a lot of effort to assert that it’s ‘not’ about that...when it clearly is.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Darn. I wish the world cared. Not.

Well, i almost did, but i didnt.

It seems that you don't care that you missed the point. Or didn't you understand what I said?

Does the planet change shape because some folks happen to believe in a flat earth?

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
When Wabi or jaguartx, or anyone else, starts a ‘believers’ thread...then THAT’S what it’s about...BELIEVERS, and their perspectives on things. It’s not about “the physical world” or “basic logic and reason” or anything else...UNLESS it’s from a believers perspective. It’s an open forum, and anyone can participate on any of em’. But, a ‘believers’ thread is basically and fundamentally about BELIEVERS, and their perspectives on the subject the OP included. You put forth a lot of effort to assert that it’s ‘not’ about that...when it clearly is.

Where in title does it say that this is a believers only thread?

IC B3

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
Carl Sagan agreed with ya’ on this jaguartx.

What you both miss is 'evidence where it should be found.'

What you miss is, if there was evidence, otherwise unbelieving people like you would be getting in Heaven and screwing Heaven up.

There is not supposed to be any evidence. HE didnt want any evidence. HE fixed it that way so people like you could say, He shoulda gave us evidence.

You speak on behalf of God?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Where in title does it say that this is a believers only thread?
laffin’ and smh

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
So God does not exist and the founders didn't rely on God for divine wisdom on setting up our nation and those that sailed over on the Mayflower were not honest to goodness Bible believing people?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How come you don’t EVER start a “basic logic and reason” thread, or a “physical world” thread, or a “evidence where it should be found” thread...? Because...those threads would NOT give you an opportunity to show that you can’t stand it that believers choose to believe in something that ‘you’ don’t want them to believe in...!

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
How come you don’t EVER start a “basic logic and reason” thread, or a “physical world” thread, or a “evidence where it should be found” thread...? Because...those threads would NOT give you an opportunity to show that you can’t stand it that believers choose to believe in something that ‘you’ don’t want them to believe in...!

Are members who don't believe banned from commenting? Your objection is false. This has nothing to do with me or what I 'want others to believe.'

I don't care what anyone believes, I am simply questioning the validity of beliefs...be they the beliefs of Hinduism, Islam, Christianity, ideology or politics.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jim1611
So God does not exist and the founders didn't rely on God for divine wisdom on setting up our nation and those that sailed over on the Mayflower were not honest to goodness Bible believing people?

The Greeks believed in the Gods of Olympus, they also built cities, developed a culture, philosophy, rational inquiry, etc. Does that mean the Gods of Olympus were real?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DBT
Are members who don't believe banned from commenting?
It’s an open forum, and anyone can participate on any of em’.
still laffin’ and smh
Originally Posted by DBT
This has nothing to do with me or what I 'want others to believe.'
It has *everything* to do with the clear fact that you can’t stand it that believers choose to believe in something that ‘you’ don’t want them to believe in. You show ‘that’ clearly in every single thread along these lines.
Originally Posted by DBT
I don't care what anyone believes,...
Yes you do. You show up in every single thread that Wabi, jaguartx, or any other believer starts...and you show exactly and clearly that you have a BIG problem with believers being believers. Period. Despite your tactic of asserting that it’s about “the physical world” or “basic logic and reason” or “questioning the validity of beliefs” or “true and factual” or “evidence where it should be found”, etc. ad nauseam.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by anylers
Originally Posted by DBT
Are members who don't believe banned from commenting?
Translation = “Because...on those threads, I would NOT be given an opportunity to show that I can’t stand it that believers choose to believe in something that ‘I’ don’t want them to believe in.”

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Antlers is going into his cut and paste subterfuge meltdown mode again

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Antlers is going into his cut and paste subterfuge meltdown mode again
Aren’t you tired of gettin’ slapped around here like you *always* do...?

Page 6 of 17 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

529 members (1234, 12344mag, 007FJ, 1941USMC, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 46 invisible), 1,797 guests, and 1,247 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,000
Posts18,520,449
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.