Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by widrahthaar
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
If they aren't your kids, why would you care?

Other people and their children are of no consequence to me.

Really?

I have been accused of being heartless and while I don't think that I am heartless, I'm not bothered by that tag.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

Simplest answer? I'm not a sociopath.

Neither am I, but other people's children are their responsibility, not mine.

Parents have a right, within the existing laws, to raise their children in a manner that they see fit and I'm sure as hell not going to get involved unless I think that the child is in imminent danger.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Government has become the husband and provider for OWL mothers. This has relegated men to only being needed for procreation. Now you see how men are being marginalized and not needed. How they have become spineless, etc. The left wants this so they can get more government control.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You are foolish to believe that. The future of this nation depends on preservation of the family, and these things---like so many before them---have everything to do with the undermining and destruction of the family unit.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RiverRider

You are foolish to believe that. The future of this nation depends on preservation of the family, and these things---like so many before them---have everything to do with the undermining and destruction of the family unit.

I agree with you that the traditional family unit is the foundation of a healthy nation, but there is nothing that either you or I can do to make people who believe that they are entitled to procreate regardless of their ability and/or interest to take on all of the responsibilities that go with being a parent. Rather, they seem to believe that "the government" is there to pick up the tab for clothing, education, food, housing, and recreation for them and their offspring whenever they are unable or unwilling to do so.

I'm 65 and will probably pass on before I see the U.S. devolve into irrelevance.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
obamas are there. what did you expect.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
but there is nothing that either you or I can do to make people who believe that they are entitled to procreate regardless of their ability and/or interest to take on all of the responsibilities that go with being a parent.

I'm 65 and will probably pass on before I see the U.S. devolve into irrelevance.

I'm 65 also. But I do not believe there's nothing that can be done.

Just make it policy that you cannot reproduce with expectations that the feral gubmint is going to support or subsidize your desire to get fuuckked.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
but there is nothing that either you or I can do to make people who believe that they are entitled to procreate regardless of their ability and/or interest to take on all of the responsibilities that go with being a parent.

Just make it policy that you cannot reproduce with expectations that the feral gubmint is going to support or subsidize your desire to get fuuckked.

How are you going to do that?

The majority of the AA children born in Nebraska are birthed by unwed Mothers, most of whom have multiple out of wedlock children with multiple baby daddies who don't feel any obligation to support their spawn. How do you fix generational entitlement?

My friend whose college graduate daughter had an out of wedlock child has a non-participative baby daddy. She asked me for advice and I told her to go to court and sue him for child support, but she won't do it. She withholds visitation, but he doesn't care 'cause he has a new girlfriend and not every man or woman wants to help raise other people's kids.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S

The majority of the AA children born in Nebraska are birthed by unwed Mothers, most of whom have multiple out of wedlock children with multiple baby daddies who don't feel any obligation to support their spawn. How do you fix generational entitlement?

My friend whose college graduate daughter had an out of wedlock child has a non-participative baby daddy. She asked me for advice and I told her to go to court and sue him for child support, but she won't do it. She withholds visitation, but he doesn't care 'cause he has a new girlfriend and not every man or woman wants to help raise other people's kids.

In Nebraska lol. That's everywhere.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stophel
Why are people shocked at this? Where have you been?

For real. Young girls have been sexualized for a very long time. If this is some breaking point that finally starts a move to end it I'm glad for it. If it doesn't bring outrage to the whole thing... well.... that is a sad commentary.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

There’s bleck folks in Nebraska?

Ya gotta be pullin my leg

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You guys should go to more balanced sources than the likes RT or Tucker Carlson. Even Wikipedia:

"Cuties (French: Mignonnes) is a 2020 French coming-of-age comedy-drama film written and directed by Maïmouna Doucouré in her feature directorial debut. The film stars Fathia Youssouf, Médina El Aidi-Azouni, Esther Gohourou, Ilanah Cami-Goursolas and Maïmouna Gueye. The plot revolves around a traditional Senegalese Muslim girl who is caught and torn between two contrasting sides, traditional values and Internet culture, while also discussing hypersexualization of pre-adolescent girls.

The film premiered in the World Cinema Dramatic Competition section of the 2020 Sundance Film Festival on 23 January, where Doucouré won the Directing Award."

and about the controversy

"Prior to its release on Netflix, the film's international promotional poster and trailer were criticized on social media for allegedly sexualizing 11-year-old girls, and were different from those used to promote the film in its original release in France. The Parents Television Council and several Change.org petitions requested Netflix to remove the film entirely, the latter garnering thousands of signatures. In response, Netflix replaced the controversial poster with a new one, stating, "This was not an accurate representation of the film so the image and description has been updated." Actor Tessa Thompson defended the film, saying that the marketing did not reflect what the film was about. The film was not seen as controversial when it was screened at Sundance or released in France."

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Satan is alive and well and voting Democrat in November.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Little twerkin 11 year olds be dragging a picaninny around next year.... for who to support?

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by slumlord
I might check it out

Originally Posted by Goosey
You guys should go to more balanced sources than the likes RT or Tucker Carlson. Even Wikipedia:

"Cuties (French: Mignonnes) is a 2020 French coming-of-age comedy-drama film written and directed by Maïmouna Doucouré in her feature directorial debut. The film stars Fathia Youssouf, Médina El Aidi-Azouni, Esther Gohourou, Ilanah Cami-Goursolas and Maïmouna Gueye. The plot revolves around a traditional Senegalese Muslim girl who is caught and torn between two contrasting sides, traditional values and Internet culture, while also discussing hypersexualization of pre-adolescent girls.

The film premiered in the World Cinema Dramatic Competition section of the 2020 Sundance Film Festival on 23 January, where Doucouré won the Directing Award."

and about the controversy

"Prior to its release on Netflix, the film's international promotional poster and trailer were criticized on social media for allegedly sexualizing 11-year-old girls, and were different from those used to promote the film in its original release in France. The Parents Television Council and several Change.org petitions requested Netflix to remove the film entirely, the latter garnering thousands of signatures. In response, Netflix replaced the controversial poster with a new one, stating, "This was not an accurate representation of the film so the image and description has been updated." Actor Tessa Thompson defended the film, saying that the marketing did not reflect what the film was about. The film was not seen as controversial when it was screened at Sundance or released in France."

What "Sundance" considers controversial is a pretty fuggin low standard.

Lolita was considered classic "coming of age literature". That does not keep it from being pedophile trash.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

In Nebraska lol. That's everywhere.

I have never claimed that Nebraska is anything like "everywhere" and thank GOD it isn't!

Nebraska is not a racially diverse State, as the racial split is approximately 87% white, 5% black, 2.5% mixed race, 2.3% asian, 1.9% other, and 1% native american

If the highest rates of out of wedlock births, teen births, violent crime, homicides, and gang violence in a population of 1.9 million people occurs within a group of just +/-95,000 people, that says something about that group, doesn't it?

When my Wife plans to retire in 2027, I'm torn between moving to NH, where the population is even whiter, 94%, or to Montezuma County in CO where the racial mix is 82% white, 11% Native American, and the other 7% mostly a Hispanic mix.

I'm sure that there are counties that closely reflect the racial diversity of the entire U.S. and while it would be interesting to see what their health and crime statistics look like, I'm not planning to live in one of those counties, so I don't care.

As for me, I'm a 65 year old white man who was raised in a place with almost no racial diversity, NH, and other than my 7 years int he U.S. Army and my 2 years at graduate school in Boston, MA, I've never lived anywhere that was even close to being racially diverse. That experience has made me who I am and who I will continue to be until I pass on. I like being white. I like living where my neighbors are middle class white college graduates. I would prefer if more of them were conservative Republicans, rather than liberal Democrats, but you've got to put up with little irritations regardless of where you live.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

How about scheduling welfare payments to decrease to nothing over time? When these "ladies" learn that the well is going to run dry, they'll also learn to be stingier with their affections.

Don't be the darkness.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

How about scheduling welfare payments to decrease to nothing over time? When these "ladies" learn that the well is going to run dry, they'll also learn to be stingier with their affections.

Great idea, but how do you implement such a plan?

Hell, I'm for mandatory sterilization of welfare mothers after the 3rd birth, but that is not a popular or widely held position.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Jews are 400 times more likely to get a Nobel prize than others.
High IQ = Nobel prize

Black males are 400 times more likely to commit murder than white females.
Low IQ + male hormone = violent crime.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

502 members (1OntarioJim, 007FJ, 1Longbow, 1moredeer, 160user, 10Glocks, 44 invisible), 2,275 guests, and 1,143 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,394
Posts18,469,959
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.