Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

How are you going to do that?

The majority of the AA children born in Nebraska are birthed by unwed Mothers, most of whom have multiple out of wedlock children with multiple baby daddies who don't feel any obligation to support their spawn. How do you fix generational entitlement?

How about scheduling welfare payments to decrease to nothing over time? When these "ladies" learn that the well is going to run dry, they'll also learn to be stingier with their affections.

BS, they don't think that far ahead. I don't think they can even plan far enough ahead to get pregnant on purpose for the welfare payments.

It's a matter of immediate gratification. If it feels good, do it. Damn the consequences. We will worry about that when the time comes.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
but there is nothing that either you or I can do to make people who believe that they are entitled to procreate regardless of their ability and/or interest to take on all of the responsibilities that go with being a parent.

I'm 65 and will probably pass on before I see the U.S. devolve into irrelevance.

I'm 65 also. But I do not believe there's nothing that can be done.

Just make it policy that you cannot reproduce with expectations that the feral gubmint is going to support or subsidize your desire to get fuuckked.

The majority of the AA children born in Nebraska are birthed by unwed Mothers, most of whom have multiple out of wedlock children with multiple baby daddies who don't feel any obligation to support their spawn. How do you fix generational entitlement?

My friend whose college graduate daughter had an out of wedlock child has a non-participative baby daddy. She asked me for advice and I told her to go to court and sue him for child support, but she won't do it. She withholds visitation, but he doesn't care 'cause he has a new girlfriend and not every man or woman wants to help raise other people's kids.

In Nebraska lol. That's everywhere.

I have never claimed that Nebraska is anything like "everywhere" and thank GOD it isn't!

Nebraska is not a racially diverse State, as the racial split is approximately 87% white, 5% black, 2.5% mixed race, 2.3% asian, 1.9% other, and 1% native american

If the highest rates of out of wedlock births, teen births, violent crime, homicides, and gang violence in a population of 1.9 million people occurs within a group of just +/-95,000 people, that says something about that group, doesn't it?

When my Wife plans to retire in 2027, I'm torn between moving to NH, where the population is even whiter, 94%, or to Montezuma County in CO where the racial mix is 82% white, 11% Native American, and the other 7% mostly a Hispanic mix.

I'm sure that there are counties that closely reflect the racial diversity of the entire U.S. and while it would be interesting to see what their health and crime statistics look like, I'm not planning to live in one of those counties, so I don't care.

As for me, I'm a 65 year old white man who was raised in a place with almost no racial diversity, NH, and other than my 7 years int he U.S. Army and my 2 years at graduate school in Boston, MA, I've never lived anywhere that was even close to being racially diverse. That experience has made me who I am and who I will continue to be until I pass on. I like being white. I like living where my neighbors are middle class white college graduates. I would prefer if more of them were conservative Republicans, rather than liberal Democrats, but you've got to put up with little irritations regardless of where you live.

You missed my point. But I understand exactly what you are saying.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

How about scheduling welfare payments to decrease to nothing over time? When these "ladies" learn that the well is going to run dry, they'll also learn to be stingier with their affections.

Great idea, but how do you implement such a plan?

Hell, I'm for mandatory sterilization of welfare mothers after the 3rd birth, but that is not a popular or widely held position.

The same way the programs were put in place originally. Revise them. It would take political will and courage, but I never said it would be easy. Just simple.

I'd go for making sterilization mandatory after the second illegitimate child. The nation cannot survive with this crap continuing indefinitely..

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I

The same way the programs were put in place originally. Revise them. It would take political will and courage, but I never said it would be easy. Just simple.

I'd go for making sterilization mandatory after the second illegitimate child. The nation cannot survive with this crap continuing indefinitely..

Hell, I'd go a lot further.

A subcutaneous contraceptive with one of those dreaded RFID chips contained. Scan the chip and piss clean for drugs every fugging month before any welfare payments.

If the gal ever wants more kids, just pull the implant. But she better damned well be able to support it or give it up for adoption. Because the welfare payments would be done.

Hell, such a program would probably push 3/4 of the illegal trash back across the Southern border.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Satan is alive and well and voting Democrat in November.

Truth, and his minions as well.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Thanks to K22 for this.

As it has been written, the forces Christ and Satan, of good and evil, are gathering for battle. Prophecy is moving to fulfilment in the flesh.

Which side will you choose to be on? The side of liars and cheats and theives and pedophiles and killers, or the Christians?

https://wearethene.ws/notable/132525

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/23/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

A subcutaneous contraceptive with one of those dreaded RFID chips contained. Scan the chip and piss clean for drugs every fugging month before any welfare payments.

If the gal ever wants more kids, just pull the implant. But she better damned well be able to support it or give it up for adoption. Because the welfare payments would be done.

Hell, such a program would probably push 3/4 of the illegal trash back across the Southern border.

I think I could get behind that.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

I think I could get behind that.

Me too, but the liberals will never support logic and acknowledge reality.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If they aren't your kids, why would you care?

Other people and their children are of no consequence to me.

That explains a lot about the Democrat party today.

""Mute the Greeniacs. Open the pipeline. Bury the Russians." - JPR - 2022
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Stophel
[Linked Image]

Exactly. Then they all want to sign up for a piece or your pay check.

You could run the same four frames with Antifa, BLM...

They are all dead beat trash, "someone else's children" at one time .

""Mute the Greeniacs. Open the pipeline. Bury the Russians." - JPR - 2022
IC B3

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

324 members (3333vl, 470Evans, 257 mag, 2500HD, 160user, 12344mag, 39 invisible), 1,958 guests, and 1,215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,497
Posts18,472,188
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.