Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
The plan is simple. Keep the economy as screwed up as possible through the election. Dem controlled cities & states will use this lever in the hope that it will get Joe and Blow elected.

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Keep it stirred up--that's the plan.

Retired cat herder.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Tucker excellent as usual.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
November 3rd would be my guess. Then we’ll return to Russia collusion.

IC B2

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
The Real Hawkeye: I am liking Tucker Carlson more and more all the time!
He is about the ONLY person that can analyze, assess and remember all the deceitful demonrats plans/schemes/lies besides Rush Limbaugh.
I hope Ruch Limbaugh can get past this health trouble but if the need should ever be then Tucker Carlson is the ONLY person I can see being capable of "replacing" the Majah Rushdie.
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Our banker said, they are opening the lobby after Labor Day.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
He does make some compelling arguments, coming from somebody who cannot stand Faux News AKA the original fake news.

There is no logical argument to the fact that wearing masks helps prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, COVID-19 or any other respiratory virus. The extent to which they help will never be scientifically proven because that is literally impossible. It doesn't help that half the country is too stubborn/selfish to comply.

The sad irony is that these folks that are demanding everything to re-open and refusing to wear masks are prolonging that from being "possible", although I do unequivocally agree that the goalpost keeps being moved.

Last edited by Ramsdude47; 08/25/20.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
We'll get America back when we take it back.

This isn't about race or even liberal vs conservative.

This is about Good vs Evil.

And we are in the fight of our lives, boys and girls.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
I think the fast food joints like it this way.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B3

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
This is the new normal

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TBREW401
This is the new normal

Yep. It will never be "normal" again. Never. They keep stretching the corona "crisis" out. With no end in sight. There is no end, in fact. No one is saying "it will get back to normal when....." When what? There is no when. When corona goes away? It never will. When the "curve is flattened"? It's already flattened all to hell. It's a straight line.... a line that goes on forever.

The Corona Crisis may eventually fade away, but rest assured, there will be another, hot on its heels. Those who have seized this power will NOT relinquish it willingly. They will NEVER allow things to go back to "normal".

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Ramsdude47
He does make some compelling arguments, coming from somebody who cannot stand Faux News AKA the original fake news.

There is no logical argument to the fact that wearing masks helps prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, COVID-19 or any other respiratory virus. The extent to which they help will never be scientifically proven because that is literally impossible. It doesn't help that half the country is too stubborn/selfish to comply.

The sad irony is that these folks that are demanding everything to re-open and refusing to wear masks are prolonging that from being "possible", although I do unequivocally agree that the goalpost keeps being moved.

These dumba$$es keep multiplying. Hopefully they’ll go away after the election as well.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
That was pretty powerful, kudos to Tucker.

And again, GFY DudeRammer47 (Piddles)

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by Ramsdude47

There you go again trolling the crowd! So what news do you watch and read! Tell use obywan!

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by wabigoon

Yep. Keep people out of their dining areas so they don't have to pay anyone to maintain them.

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by wabigoon

You bet they like it this way. Half the staff and no cleaning the tables and floors! Equals profit enhancement! Restaurant businesses are taking it in the shorts! While fast food was setup to adapt, with the drive through windows! Win some , lose some !

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
This is the new normal

As much as I absolutely hate that phrase, I believe you are right! What many of us around here are seeing now is that many businesses are using the virus as an excuse to diminish customer service by things such as reduced hours, staffing, services offered etc. I believe they wont go back to the "old ways" as people will be used to the "new normal" Some examples are the limited hours at Walmart and many other retailers, drive thru only at banks, fast food joints etc, etc. Think how much Walmarts profits have soared since Corona being they were in many places the only "department store" allowed to be open. Add to this the expenses that were basically eliminated by not needing a whole overnight shift since they close at 830 or whatever. Sure they will figure that people are used to the new hours by now, and will have little incentive to reopen 24hrs.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Define “Normal “ in an ever changing world.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by marktheshark
This is the new normal

As much as I absolutely hate that phrase, I believe you are right! What many of us around here are seeing now is that many businesses are using the virus as an excuse to diminish customer service by things such as reduced hours, staffing, services offered etc. I believe they wont go back to the "old ways" as people will be used to the "new normal" Some examples are the limited hours at Walmart and many other retailers, drive thru only at banks, fast food joints etc, etc. Think how much Walmarts profits have soared since Corona being they were in many places the only "department store" allowed to be open. Add to this the expenses that were basically eliminated by not needing a whole overnight shift since they close at 830 or whatever. Sure they will figure that people are used to the new hours by now, and will have little incentive to reopen 24hrs.
And people think there are jobs out there for all the unemployed. Bullshyt ! Most of the businesses here are running at 1/3 - 1/2 capacity and/or at reduced days/hours. They don't need as many employees to run at greatly reduced hours/capacity.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

666 members (160user, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 67 invisible), 2,706 guests, and 1,434 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,099
Posts18,483,079
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.