Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 23 of 34 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 33 34
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Just another chance to think about where you reside. In many places in our country this is a slam dunk case for or against the the kid. Jury of his peers would be much different in say Baltimore vs Casper Wyo. The intricate case law prob wouldnt mean much in either place, the peoples opinion on whats right would most likely carry the day.

Deserve's got nuthin to do with it- Willam H Munny

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Clark, are you being contrarian?

Is that an accepted descriptor when viewed through the eyes of the courts?

This is a sincere question because I don't know.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by mohave_mauler1
Just another chance to think about where you reside. In many places in our country this is a slam dunk case for or against the the kid. Jury of his peers would be much different in say Baltimore vs Casper Wyo. The intricate case law prob wouldnt mean much in either place, the peoples opinion on whats right would most likely carry the day.

jury selection, voir dire. Ask OJ

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

"Mostly peaceful" says lamestream BLM sucking robot. When do we see what non- mostly peaceful is?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by deflave

Would you ever try to disarm someone you thought was a threat?

LOL

PB - STFU before I puke .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by mohave_mauler1

jury selection, voir dire. Ask OJ

Yep OJ was tried in Los Angeles, that wouldnt have come out the same way in other places

Deserve's got nuthin to do with it- Willam H Munny
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Lots of business owners in Kenosha ought to adopt the Rooftop Koreans defense tactics that were so successfully used during during the Rodney King L.A. riots.

Worked real good, they had a few on the ground also.

12ga, #1 Buckshot, aim at their feet. Screaming looters, Writhing on the ground, cure a lot of Wannabees. My brother in law was in LAPD during the 68 riots and Rodney King riots.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Over here in LA we have had a little bit of a distraction over the past few days, so no, I haven't spent my every waking hour pouring over the social media landscape looking for video.

If you were aware of a video that would help answer the question, why wouldn't you respond to my question by posting it?

These videos have been all over the Campfire for a long time now. If you were actually curious, you would have seen them. If you're not actually curious, that means you're just a pot stirrer.

lol. If you really knew the videos existed, you would have posted them in response. How long do you want to play this stupid schidt?

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Barnard, your gamma booster shot has apparently taken.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sheister
Reading this thread, it reminds me that so many with no legal training think they have a handle on the legal issues at hand in a case like this and can spout off their reasoning as if they are a SCOTUS judge. There will be nothing simple about this case when it reaches the DA, and even more convoluted when and if it reaches the jury trial... you can bet the prosecutors will dig up every little bit of this young man's life to destroy him and some of it may even be true. All the "obvious" evidence in the video may or may not be allowed in the trial unless his lawyer has his [bleep] together and keeps it in play as long as possible...

The fact that Paul is questioning everything is exactly what I would want a good attorney to do. How else are you going to defend if you don't know and understand every last angle the prosecution will take so you are prepared to defend against their slander, or legal interpretation of the laws. Self defense laws are being twisted and misused all around this country these days, possibly in an effort to get rid of the 2nd Amendment, so don't expect attorneys in a liberal s#!t hole like this to quote them or even understand them correctly....

Okay, back to your usual bickering and untrained "expertise" fellas....

I can take comfort in the fact that one person among the thousands of deep thinkers we have here gets it.

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Reading this thread, it reminds me that so many with no legal training think they have a handle on the legal issues at hand in a case like this and can spout off their reasoning as if they are a SCOTUS judge. There will be nothing simple about this case when it reaches the DA, and even more convoluted when and if it reaches the jury trial... you can bet the prosecutors will dig up every little bit of this young man's life to destroy him and some of it may even be true. All the "obvious" evidence in the video may or may not be allowed in the trial unless his lawyer has his [bleep] together and keeps it in play as long as possible...

The fact that Paul is questioning everything is exactly what I would want a good attorney to do. How else are you going to defend if you don't know and understand every last angle the prosecution will take so you are prepared to defend against their slander, or legal interpretation of the laws. Self defense laws are being twisted and misused all around this country these days, possibly in an effort to get rid of the 2nd Amendment, so don't expect attorneys in a liberal s#!t hole like this to quote them or even understand them correctly....

Okay, back to your usual bickering and untrained "expertise" fellas....

I can take comfort in the fact that one person among the thousands of deep thinkers we have here gets it.

You two should make a baby.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
There's a large amount of chaotic activity carried out by loosely organized hoodlums.
But in the center there seems to be a a very organized and identifiable command using the rest as pawns or really fodder to take the hits for press.
When the shooting starts and the cameraman retreats behind the black vehicle he's told "remember, stay behind the engine or the wheel".
This isn't the first time he's been coached on that.
The medic crowd is armoured up and has strobes on.
Taking these guys lightly is a mistake.
They hold the cards by knowing any action against them will be addressed with arrest.
The blacks in the video seem certain that the white boy won't use the gun till the moment he actually does.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jorgeI
The second and third shoots were clearly justifiable. How was the child molester still an immediate threat of death or serious bodily injury after he threw the incendiary device?

We don't know because we weren't there.

I ask, because it is going to be a key legal question.

There's going to be a lot of "key legal questions."

Despite popular opinion in 2020, not everything has to be on video to become evidence.

I understand that.

Stop digging then. This was a good shoot(s) on every level. The only downside is there was only on KIA instead of three or three dozen
This sums it up.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
The second and third shoots were clearly justifiable. How was the child molester still an immediate threat of death or serious bodily injury after he threw the incendiary device?

Despite popular opinion in 2020, not everything has to be on video to become evidence.

I understand that.

Stop digging then. This was a good shoot(s) on every level. The only downside is there was only on KIA instead of three or three dozen
This sums it up.

The thread just wouldn't be complete without your inane spew.

Last edited by PaulBarnard; 08/27/20.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hookeye
The child molester was a threat because the shooter wasnt 18....

Good enough now?

Anybody willing to engage an obviously armed person aint doing so to give em cookies.

Guy locally in ICU because anothrr guy w no weapon, beat him damn near to death.

Then figure these felons proly into the MMA stuff.......some bad mofos out there.

You dont let em get close and if they are close you shoot em.

That damn simple.

So, what you're saying is this 17 year old was in fear of being molested by said pedophile? I wonder if they would have gotten that on video if he was successful?
Why? As a card-carrying NAMBLA member, were you wishing to purchase a copy? I expect Paddler or Leroy can hook you up.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ringworm

I agree. They might even be organized enough to purposefully put cops and citizens in difficult use of force situations.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

I understand that.

This sums it up.

The thread just wouldn't be complete without you inane spew.
lolol The bicycling little commie phaggot speaketh. You go girl!

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

The blacks in the video seem certain that the white boy won't use the gun till the moment he actually does.

Hmmmmm

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
If you really knew the videos existed, you would have posted them in response. How long do you want to play this stupid schidt?

What a load of crap. We've all been discussing these videos as they've been posted. It was assumed, since you claim to have such an intense curiosity about this case, that you've been following along like the rest of us.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I agree. They might even be organized enough to purposefully put cops and citizens in difficult use of force situations.

There's nothing difficult or complex about any of this schit.

Certain parts of the country elect liberals and those areas are run accordingly.

Page 23 of 34 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 33 34

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (12344mag, 160user, 1eyedmule, 1234, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 66 invisible), 2,062 guests, and 1,228 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,831
Posts18,496,693
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.