Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#15173787 08/27/20
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
GOA has issued a statement in support of Rittenhouse and offered there legal assistance. I’d like the NRA to be at the forefront but so far I haven’t heard anything from them. Good on GOA and another example of why that’s the the organization to support moving forward IMO.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Maybe watch4bear will have a reason for the NRA no show?

Seriously what good are they at this point. Many have supported them for years and in a time of need they are silent.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Seriously what good are they at this point.

I hope we never have to find out; but when we do, I'm pretty sure I'll chuckle grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
GOA has issued a statement in support of Rittenhouse and offered there legal assistance. I’d like the NRA to be at the forefront but so far I haven’t heard anything from them. Good on GOA and another example of why that’s the the organization to support moving forward IMO.

LOL, Thats just what I said earlier....

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...sis-and-context-of-shooting#Post15171824

If they'd fire Wayne and take that salary, it could go to a legal defense fund to support / defense of justified shootings in self defense all over the country.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by irfubar
Maybe watch4bear will have a reason for the NRA no show?

Seriously what good are they at this point. Many have supported them for years and in a time of need they are silent.

Just because you didn’t hear in on the news doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

The GOA is doing this for fund raising reasons. Their so called legal help is not needed and neither is their money, Wood has it under control and the GOA would just get in the way.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I tried to join GOA tonight and after filling out the form it said please wait. Twenty minutes with nothing happening was long enough. I'll try again tomorrow when someone is awake.

I could wish a lot of things on my worst enemy but neuropathy ain't one of them.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by steve4102
[quote=irfubar]Maybe watch4bear will have a reason for the NRA no show?

The GOA is doing this for fund raising reasons. Their so called legal help is not needed and neither is their money, Wood has it under control and the GOA would just get in the way.

All I see the NRA doing is fund raising. I must get at least 6 calls a week from the NRA asking for money. I get more telemarketing calls from them than from anyone else. I'll keep my membership up only because my local gun club requires it, but, GOA works much harder for us and takes the correct stand. I hear that La Pierre does support the GOA, he sends Eric Pratt his once-worn designer suits.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

The NRA is not going to get involved in this shooting. It would cut into Wayne's new suit fund.

Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times.
Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

The GOA is doing this for fund raising reasons.

They need it if they want to be the pro gun 800# gorilla in the room. At an average of $2.40 per member annually that is not going to happen.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Absolutely.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Pat85

They need it if they want to be the pro gun 800# gorilla in the room. At an average of $2.40 per member annually that is not going to happen.

OK fine, but they are not going to be involved in this case legally or financially, Wood has this one, GOA sent out a statement that they are going to help, which they are not.

Like the Democrats always say, never let a good crisis go to waste.

At least the NRA fundraising barrage is honest and you know it is fundraising, unlike this.

Last edited by steve4102; 08/28/20.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

OK fine, but they are not going to be involved in this case legally or financially, Wood has this one, GOA sent out a statement that they are going to help, which they are not.

At least the NRA fundraising barrage is honest and you know it is fundraising, unlike this.

BS.

Jim

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by texasbatman

BS.

Jim

Prove me wrong.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Prove me wrong.

Steve, how long have you worked for the NRA?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Prove your claim to be correct. You can't.

Jim

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by texasbatman

BS.

Jim

Prove me wrong.

NRA history.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Amen.

Jim

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

194 members (2ndwind, 10gaugemag, 338reddog, 450yukon, 1_deuce, 45_100, 33 invisible), 2,240 guests, and 1,093 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,386
Posts18,469,702
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.