Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
The third "protester", the one that was only wounded. What I see is that he had a record, but were any of his felonies. The reason I want to know, is when are the feds going to arrest him for being a felon in possession of a firearm, if he had a felony conviction. I can only hold my breath for so long.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I read yes

But who knows

Half the stuff I read, people are mixing up sex offenders, shooters, protestors, medics, LARPS, etc

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
That one pic I saw on the Fire showed that punk still holding his pistol after being shot in the arm. Hopefully....

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Unsure if he is a felon.

Unsure if they recovered the firearm. Videos are fine but without having the firearm it can be hard to prove it wasnt a replica.

To prosecute federally you have to show it traveled across state lines, so without knowing specifics of the firearm you cant prove it was made in another state. Looks like a Glock but they are made in different locations.

AND you have to have a DA or US Attorney willing to prosecute it. Cant see the DA want to prosecute their star "victim."

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Felony burglary and probation violations per the web. He was airlifted to Milwaukee where I believe he's still in the hospital. He resides in West Allis a suburb of Milwaukee.

Sure looked like a Glock sub-compact. He's a poor gunfighter and now he's going to have to draw with his weak hand. So sad. Lol.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by cv540
Unsure if he is a felon.

Unsure if they recovered the firearm. Videos are fine but without having the firearm it can be hard to prove it wasnt a replica.

Replica... BB Gun... Wooden gun... Real Gun.

Makes no difference in the eyes of the law.

Fake gun will get you shot just as fast as a real one. (As he found out)

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I found this:
Gaige Grosskreutz has a criminal record a mile long. He’s a convicted felon, multiple violent offenses & not allowed to posses a weapon yet had a firearm pointed at Kyle Rittenhouse when he was shot in the arm.

I don't know how reliable this source is: ARREST RECORD

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Real gun or fake, from now on he's known as "Lefty". Who knows perhaps he learned his lesson going after a guy with an AR when armed with a handgun = bad idea.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by cv540
Unsure if he is a felon.

To prosecute federally you have to show it traveled across state lines, so without knowing specifics of the firearm you cant prove it was made in another state. Looks like a Glock but they are made in different locations.

AND you have to have a DA or US Attorney willing to prosecute it. Cant see the DA want to prosecute their star "victim."

Nnnnno.
Interstate commerce . Has nothing to do with state of manufacture. Everything falls under Federal Interstate Commerce regulations , everything.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
But would interstate travel have anything to do with, if he is a felon, that he was in possession of a firearm, which is another felony.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I found this:
Gaige Grosskreutz has a criminal record a mile long. He’s a convicted felon, multiple violent offenses & not allowed to posses a weapon yet had a firearm pointed at Kyle Rittenhouse when he was shot in the arm.

I don't know how reliable this source is: ARREST RECORD

I would look for a more reliable source given where the link at the bottom of the page goes.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Interstate travel of the gun has nothing to do with the charge!

A
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
The media keeps reporting that Rittenhouse “tripped’ and fell down.
After watching the video, it looks like skateboard thug runs up behind him and pushes/trips him, he stumbles forward a few more steps and then falls.
Does anybody else see it like that ?

MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Real gun or fake, from now on he's known as "Lefty". Who knows perhaps he learned his lesson going after a guy with an AR when armed with a handgun = bad idea.

Is a private citizen felon ever authorized to deprive a law abiding citizen of his second amendment rights?

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
WI CCAP which is the State of Wisconsin Circuit Court Access has this scumbag as being under the influence in possession of a firearm back in 2016. He has acouple other things like driving while suspended but no felonies that I can see.The LONG arm of the law probably hasn't caught up to him yet:)

Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Marshhawk
WI CCAP which is the State of Wisconsin Circuit Court Access has this scumbag as being under the influence in possession of a firearm back in 2016. He has acouple other things like driving while suspended but no felonies that I can see.The LONG arm of the law probably hasn't caught up to him yet:)

If not before, he instantly committed a felony when he brought the pistol to bear on someone that wasn't attacking him, and posed no threat to him.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

If not before, he instantly committed a felony when he brought the pistol to bear on someone that wasn't attacking him, and posed no threat to him.[/quote]

This ^^^^^^^ why hasn't he been charged yet ? I see it clear... that is a crime in it's self that needs to be looked into.......

Well... we have come to the point.... where... the parasites are killing the host. It's only a matter of time now.

They only win.... when they cheat.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Pointing and aiming a firearm in Wisconsin is a misdeameanor, ESBUOADW, Endangering Safety By Use Of A Dangerous Weapon. That same statute covers Possession of a firearm intoxicated, also a misdeameanor.

See 941.20

To charge a felon in possession of a firearm, you need the firearm, in either state or federal court.

In federal court you have to prove the firearm or ammunition traveled across state lines, that is the Interstate commerce nexus.

Last edited by cv540; 08/30/20.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Carrying a handgun without a permit.
Pointing and presenting.
Assault.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Scroll down near the bottom of the page at this link for the known (at this point) criminal records of the three:

https://www.wisconsinrightnow.com/2020/08/28/kenosha-shooting/

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

536 members (1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 1lessdog, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 69 invisible), 2,560 guests, and 1,358 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,447
Posts18,470,977
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.