Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
They've nominated a transexual Satanic anarchist as their candidate for a country sheriff. His campaign slogan was F***the Police. He says that his winning proves that our election system is broken and needs a total overhaul.
This idiot is running against a 5 term Dem incumbent and is sure to lose but the fact that the R's even voted for him shows what shape the party's in in NH.

[Linked Image from a57.foxnews.com]

'Transsexual Satanist anarchist' wins GOP nomination for sheriff in NH county
Aria DiMezzo ran on a slogan of 'F*** the Police.'
Adam ShawBy Adam Shaw | Fox News
A self-described "transsexual Satanist anarchist" has won the Republican nomination for the sheriff’s job in Cheshire County, N.H. -- a victory she says proves “the system is utterly and hopelessly broken.”

Aria DiMezzo, who ran with the campaign slogan “F*** the Police” and says she had expected to lose to a write-in candidate, won the nomination for Cheshire County sheriff on Tuesday. The victory was first reported by Inside Sources.In a Friday blog post, DiMezzo said she opposes a system that allowed thousands of people to walk into a voting booth and vote “despite knowing absolutely nothing about the person they were nominating to the most powerful law enforcement position in the county.”

"I’m running for sheriff because I oppose that very system, and the sheriff has the most hands-on ability in Cheshire County to oppose that system,” she said. “The system that let you down by allowing me -- the freaking transsexual Satanist anarchist -- be your sheriff candidate is the same system I’m attacking. I’m sorry, and I know it hurts to hear, but that system is a lie."

“The entire thing is a lie. It’s broken from beginning to end, and my existence as your sheriff candidate is merely how this reality was thrown into your face,” she said.

Inside Sources reports that she will now campaign against popular incumbent Democrat Eli Rivera, who is seeking a fifth term.

Marilyn Huston, the chair of the Cheshire County GOP, congratulated DiMezzo for the victory and told Inside Sources she “did very well with the primary and that was wonderful.” However, Huston said DiMezzo never showed up to GOP meetings and events, despite being invited.

According to the outlet, DiMezzo comes from a group of libertarian activists that has produced candidates before. DiMezzo hosts an internet radio show where she is referred to as a “She-Male.”

DiMezzo said in her blog post that her victory in the primary was an argument for anarchism because of how “clueless the average voter is.” She garnered 4,211 votes, easily beating a traditional candidate who received only a few hundred votes, election results show.

"Sweet Satan, how can you not be an anarchist?!" she wrote. "Between 75 and 80 percent of the primary voters -- the ones alleged to be more politically aware than the average voter -- were completely and totally ignorant of who they were voting for! What is the percentage with the average voter? 90 percent? 95 percent? These people are deciding who gets to rule you,” she said, before calling on Cheshire County to secede from both New Hampshire and the U.S.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oh Lord

jnyork will be asking what is a “shemale” ?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hehehehehe......

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Shemales run the self check at Walmart.....

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by slumlord
Oh Lord

jnyork will be asking what is a “shemale” ?

And you aware of them...............how? whistle

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
She's hot.

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
😂
New Hampshire has always been different, but this is over the top!

The only thing that they'll never elect is a sheriff who refuses to collect property taxes and makes that executive order.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
A "country" Sheriff. Many Sheriff's are in the country, but one usually nominates a "County Sheriff". Just because one county in a state nominates a weird person does not make the whole state "sick in the head". New Hampshire has very few gun laws and has had what's termed "Constitutional Carry" before it was even a term. They just infringe less than most other states. Their motto is "live free or die". I've never been there but overall it sounds like a cool place. I'd have to be writing somebody in on that ballot if it was my county.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
New Hamshire actually needs to kiss away their license plate logo. To Live on Free Stuff or Die.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Shemales run the self check at Walmart.....

The Hi Line has a WalMart?

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Hmmm.... a Satanic transvestite.... or voting Democrat.....

I gotta admit that’s a tough one......

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
A "country" Sheriff. Many Sheriff's are in the country, but one usually nominates a "County Sheriff". Just because one county in a state nominates a weird person does not make the whole state "sick in the head". New Hampshire has very few gun laws and has had what's termed "Constitutional Carry" before it was even a term. They just infringe less than most other states. Their motto is "live free or die". I've never been there but overall it sounds like a cool place. I'd have to be writing somebody in on that ballot if it was my county.

There are a lot of whackos in New England. Not sure why. I think Mainers are stranger than NH or Vermonters.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Cheshire County, pop 77K.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Southern part of the state,infiltrated by mASSholes!! and idiot college kids. crazy crazy

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Funny Sheit when a republican is promoted despite knowing their lifestyle, shouldn't be a shock to no one that a Trans Queers is the new normal for a Republican these days....

Last edited by Ginther; 09/13/20.

Laws change, people die and the land remains the same
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Hehehehehe......

not surprised that your excited !!

Laws change, people die and the land remains the same
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
In NH, the folks are yankees, and can’t be expected to have any sense

Sam......

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
NH maine vermont wisconsin minnesota all over 90% white voted for purple lipped obama TWICE

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Look where Cheshire County falls on the map, then look at the fact that a large number of the Free State Project folks wound up there and you have the beginning of the story. Then add in an incumbent who isn't likely to get beat and the added voter apathy and you get the results we see here .
I'll give the Satanist credit for one thing; the point regarding the two-party primary was driven home.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
In NH, the folks are yankees, and can’t be expected to have any sense

You have more damnyankees in FL at this point than we do in NH at this point. Your [bleep] come from the north, mine come from just south of the border.
We'd both be in better shape of folks stayed away.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

390 members (160user, 264mag, 22250rem, 01Foreman400, 257 mag, 2500HD, 33 invisible), 2,225 guests, and 1,046 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,508
Posts18,490,676
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.