Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Surprised to not see Amy Coney Barrett on that list. Should have included her if only to make Dianne Feinstein's head explode.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
I'd like to see Trump nominate a gun-owner/hunter. Surely there's a few federal judges or other government attorneys who hunt??

Dick head Cheney, but he just hunts Lawyers.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'd rather see Ted Cruz stay in the Senate and fight there.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I'd rather see Cruz on SCOTUS for the next 30 years.

“Factio democratica delenda est"
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
Surprised to not see Amy Coney Barrett on that list. Should have included her if only to make Dianne Feinstein's head explode.

yea amy barrett is my hero. she will stand up for white people .hahahaha here she is with her "family"

Attached Images
barrett.jpg (42.68 KB, 62 downloads)
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I think Amy Barrett would be a slam dunk to replace Ginsburg. Supposedly she’s a strict constitutionalist or at least as much as any of them are.
I could careless if she has some adopted black kids so long as she interprets the constitution as written.
Thomas is black and the best justice on the court hands down.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

I think Amy Barrett would be a slam dunk to replace Ginsburg. Supposedly she’s a strict constitutionalist or at least as much as any of them are.
I could careless if she has some adopted black kids so long as she interprets the constitution as written.

Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

it is your type of thinking that has put this country in a position where it cannot be saved. carry on. fake conservative justices vote with the white hating communists on major issues. most of the time Thomas's vote dont matter

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Amy probably closer to Thomas than most on that list.

Clarence Thomas probably the best justice up there.

DF

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I actually hope Biden doesn't release a list of proposed candidates. As long as he doesn't Trump can bash him for not releasing his picks. And in the presence of that information vacuum, Trump can paint a picture of the worst possible candidate that "the radical left will appoint". In other words, he has another boogeyman for the campaign trail. We all know any pick he appoints will be a nightmare, we don't need a list to know that. It also takes away an identity politics tactic from them. If Biden, publishes a list, it'll probably have women, blacks, Hispanics, gays etc on it. With real names, if Trump bashes them, the Dems will spend the entire time calling him a racist, sexist, homophobe. With no list, Trump can bash a nameless, sexless, raceless enemy.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
I'd love to see Cruz on the Supreme Court.

Watched an interview when Cruz was asked about it.He does not want the job.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jdm953
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
I'd love to see Cruz on the Supreme Court.

Watched an interview when Cruz was asked about it.He does not want the job.

May or may not be true though. I saw the same interview. Until the actual official offer is made, he really can't say he wants it. It's in his own best interest to act like you're not interested, and if an offer is made, you can always play the "I'll do it for the country" card.

W
WTF Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
My vote is on a female. Too much bullchit last time.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

538 members (1minute, 2500HD, 1badf350, 270cowboy, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 59 invisible), 2,343 guests, and 1,353 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,168
Posts18,503,103
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.