Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 19 of 40 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 39 40
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'retzs,

Typical Reupold bullschit. Wouldn't track(the adjustment "values" are suggestions at fhuqking BEST) and never anything resembling zero retention. Hint.................

Oooooopsie!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Laughing!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
More of stinkys saltwater thread locker.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No Excuses.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What’s the “Like Button” for a AR platform vs. a bolt gun at least for LR hunting situations past 650 yards?

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Merica.

Bad publicity > None at all ?

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
IC B2

CWT Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
No Excuses.

I am guessing that is legal in the area you were hunting but I would be embarrassed by shooting turkey's with a rifle. No sport in that. The fact you posted those pictures says a lot.

Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms should be a convenience store; not a government agency.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Merica.

Bad publicity > None at all ?

Maybe this is his way of trying to get Leupold to pay him to shut the ffuukk up.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by beretzs
Originally Posted by Big Stick

Now as the Reupold 6x36 goes,I've only Puked 'em on a RWS Springer,10/22 and a Wylde Krunchenticker,offa' the top of my head. All stagnant set and forget bitches. Hint.

Just sayin'.

Pardon actual USE.

LAUGHING!....................

I reckon I should bolt NorthernLite up,just so you Google gals,can flaunt your masks. Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

What took a dump on em? Wouldn’t retain zero?

It’s hard to keep up with the lies, back when Barnes were cool and she’d bitch about Hornady, leupold tracked with laser precision... haha

She do change her mind frequently.

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oh my,Crying Karen melts down yet again,as she feverishly reads my every word and gawks every Splendid Pixel...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some,as you GoogleFu. Hint. LAUGHING!

Ain't it a right proper Dichotomy,that my musing a simplistic critique drives Consumers in sucha' manner?!? Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. Laughing!

Now even as great as I am,not even I can gun wares prior to their being Invented,if only to the chagrin of Window Lickers everywhere. At least you "get" to read about it. Hint. LAUGHING!

Oooooopsie!...more colors. Might be Grock OEM Prastic Sights,but prolly ain't. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for Whining,Trying and Crying.

Hint.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Ohhhhhh the angst of them trying to ride coat tails,as they lament being unable to critique ANYTHING and how others connect dots soooooooo very fhuqking easily. Hint. LAUGHING!

I personally never had any 6x36 Reupold luck,nor has anyone that I know who's flogged upon same(we all have). The 6x42's of course,were THE benchmark for many moons,until Reupold cut corners and turned 'em into Dog Schit. Funnier yet,is they never had the savvy to offer a MK4 M1 6x,though I of course have the M3 versions of same,but largely retired 'em for Retrostalgia. Hint.

Hit the range the other day and bumped into an Old Boy cussing up a storm,as he was trying to get a 50yd zero on a 22LR,with a Reupold 3-9x. It was hotter than fhuqk and he was traipsin' to/from the bench and backer and I mentioned that I had a Spotting Scope in my crummy,which cheered him up. He shot,I called corrections in Reupold "clicks" and he was Re-MAD. I asked him if I could look at things and he said "please". Gave 'er a shake and said "your scope puked",then he was Re-Re-MAD. I told him,"well...at least you KNOW it ain't you" and I mighta' mentioned a wagonload of similar Reupold Pukes. Hint.

I had him gawk my Spotter (Reupold MK4 Gen2 FFP),so he could savvy WTF with a reticle that'd tell you sumptin' useful. Dots connected,the light went on and he asked "WHY aren't ALL fhuqking scopes like that?!?",the MAD waning,as there was a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel. I then grabbed a certain Vudoo that ain't little,removed mag and bolt,removed turrets from splines,indexed them wayyyyyyyy off their correct index and then asked him to whirl/twirl elevation and windage up/down ALL around,until I got back from hanging fresh 50yd paper. His heart was in it,which is of course how dots connect. Hint.

Once back at the bench,I skinned zoom to 5x,for greatest FOV and let him boresight on the center of 50yd paper. I crammed bolt back in receiver,so he could taste the 2-Ounce Shilen,prior to live fire. After a few of them,he said he was ready for the real thing,so I inserted the magazine and went to the Spotter. He shot the center dot at 12x,with parallax confirmed by him doing a Stevie Wonder,through said splendor. He shot and from there,I said "now simply measure the height and windage required to zero,where you aimed". 3.7 Mil's left and 2.3 Mil's up,which correlated to what I saw in the Spotter. Next shot was correlated to POA/POI and he blew his own [bleep] mind,with only (2) [bleep] shots,aboard a rifle he'd never even fhuqking heard of,let alone seen and same went the optic. Hint.

Later that day,with said platform,if only so Boobscan say they've "seen" one. Hint. LAUGHING!

I had him shoot from 20yds,to 200yds,gunning both erector and subtension,as that was the limits of this particular bench. "[bleep] Leupold he said" and I mentioned,that I've felt that similar pain and farrrrrrr too fhuqking many times. Also mighta' stated how many of the non-Reupolds I had and have as of yet to suffer a single Puke,despite obscene roundcounts and what is nearing 100 of said Brand's optics. Hint.

From there,I let him gun some other wares of the ilk,all of which shared like erector/reticle language. Then he was WAY pissed,that there's no 6x MQ's to procure,which I couldn't help him with cutting a check IMMEDIATELY.(grin) Hint.

Coming full circle,my MK4 Spotter has "only" PUKED it's guts once and the Bushie Baby Bitches DESTROY it optically and mechanically(better reticle),for 25% the jingle. Hint. LAUGHING!

Not that I don't enjoy a GREAT Reupold Ruse,as THE Most Clueless Of Fhuqks do their Melting Snowflake Routine(s),which are assuredly NO fhuqking "Act"...the "lucky" kchunts. Though in fairness,I've never seen more than (3) NIB Reupolds PUKE,on any single day. Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon the round count.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

I do find it rather soothing, and well, rather fuucking funny, someone as rich as you living on “paradise “, has to go to “the range”!!!!!!...... your stupidity never ceases to impress!! Haha

Some of us “lucky cuunts “ simply step out the back door.... hint

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Pass the wheel gun sugar tits.... 😘
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Beaver10
What’s the “Like Button” for a AR platform vs. a bolt gun at least for LR hunting situations past 650 yards?

😎

I still think Bolt guns are the answer if your going to shoot past 650. Cartridges are limited to 308 and Creedmoor size if the AR is going to be small enough to actually pack.

Originally Posted by CWT
I am guessing that is legal in the area you were hunting but I would be embarrassed by shooting turkey's with a rifle. No sport in that. The fact you posted those pictures says a lot.

LOL.

I find head/neck shooting gobblers very sporting.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Poor liar Larry, I notice after the Ol lady and kids have rolled, the biitching moaning has escalated... poor poor literally, Larry.... haha
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]saw mill close to me

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crying Karen,it might be a "fluke" that I used the term "Range",to summons a Window Licker to yet another pane...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Sadly,there are VERY few places to shoot here and only 17,000,000 acres of choice. Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon my uncanny abilities with the MASTERY of both Vernacular and Punctuation,if only to set the stage for the Oblivious Humor,of CLUELESS Fhuqktards givin' same a whirl with their Imitation. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

I like Wheelguns too. Hint. LAUGHING!

Brass Clacker,tied 7/7 ala 15lb and McFoam'd. Be sure to Google it all and nod your head,like you "understand". Hint. LAUGHING!

My bad for planting seeds as per whim and driving Consumers towards wares that actually fhuqking works,as you perpetually melt on the sidewalk. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart,for riding the Pine and rattlin' them Pom-Pom's with your mask on,as you drive "The Cause".

Hint.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by mathman
Originally Posted by Judman
Originally Posted by ctsmith
Fifteenish years ago when I knew there was a problem a 6x42 went on a light weight 30-06. The word on the street was these fixed powers were more robust. The scope broke on the first shot, literally. That was not the straw that broke the camels back, but it came not long after.

That’s funny Clint, by far my last choice of any leupold, had/has a cult like following. Boy the 6x42 was the campfire darling for alotta years...

They worked great for me for many years.

+1, M8 versions without dials. A Remington with a 6x42 HD worked for years without fiddle phucqking around. Also had great service from the old Vari-X 1.5-5x20.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
No one is crying cept you, which again is escalating. Do dig the “range” you have to load up the “crummy” to utilize!!! You got er good little man!!! Again, there are those of us, that simply have steel hung to 500 right out the back fuucking door... hint
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Pass the wheel gun booger hawg... 😘🥰

Ain’t easy havin pals.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by CWT
No Excuses.

Take your bullchit elsewhere.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Leupold, Wyo Arms, ZZ Top, and Tier One Mil. grin

John Burns

I have all the sources.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Rifle is all I ever used when I was a kid.

.22lr and poke a hole through it's head, take it home and try to get my sister to make a meal out of it.
Lot easier killing it than eating it.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
C
ctsmith Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Take your bullchit elsewhere.

A true southerner would pass up a 200" mule deer to get to gobbler, and rifles are heresy. Cut CWT a little slack.

Page 19 of 40 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 39 40

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (222Sako, 219 Wasp, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 219DW, 007FJ, 12344mag, 61 invisible), 2,260 guests, and 1,282 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,276
Posts18,486,709
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.